Windows 10: Office system service is disabled

Discus and support Office system service is disabled in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Continued from: Rebuild Icon Cache in Windows 10 - Page 10 - Windows 10 Customization Tutorials Ok will give it a try and post update Thank you 86279 Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by pschiller, Jun 6, 2017.

1. pschiller Win User

Office system service is disabled

pschiller, Jun 6, 2017

2. Disabled system services

Press and hold down the Power button on the computer to cause the computer to restart. On the third time you do this you should see an Advanced Options menu. Select System Restore to restore the computer to an earlier date and time.

Gerry C J Cornell, Jun 6, 2017
  3. Disabled system services

I was looking up ways to speed up my laptop so i saw the msconfig.exe way so I used that. I clicked on selective services and un checked start up and system services. I was prompted to restart my laptop so i did. When i was ready to log back in i typed
    in my pin and it said "The user name or password is incorrect" so i then typed the password to my email account that is associated with my laptop and again "The user name or password is incorrect" It says im not connected to a network and gave me no options
    to connect to. So i connected my ethernet cable and still no connection. Ive tried Windows + Q and Windows + R. I tried spamming F8 but nothing is working. So im stuck on the login screen. Ctrl Alt Delete does nothing. Ive restarted it, shut it down. Nothing
    has worked please help.

liamgarcia10, Jun 6, 2017
  4. pschiller Win User

She gets this error message when trying to install office (word, excel and powerpoint won't open)
    Any suggestions?

pschiller, Jun 6, 2017
  5. Brink
    Brink New Member
  6. pschiller Win User
    Office system service is disabled [​IMG]

pschiller, Jun 6, 2017
  7. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Brink, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Office system service is disabled - Similar Threads - Office system service

2. Services disabled

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Services disabled: I have a Dell Alienware Aurora 13. I have had instability issues and 3 crashes since I owned it. Recently when I went to start some programs that had worked in the past i discovered that they plus many others were disabled in the services list. Why would this happen? i had...
  3. Services disabled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Services disabled: I have a Dell Alienware Aurora 13. I have had instability issues and 3 crashes since I owned it. Recently when I went to start some programs that had worked in the past i discovered that they plus many others were disabled in the services list. Why would this happen? i had...
  4. Accidentally disabled system services in msconfig and not able to login to computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accidentally disabled system services in msconfig and not able to login to computer: I am using windows 11 system and i accidentally gone into the issue of disabling system services from msconfig and have tried all the ways to login to system like changed windowsNT>>passwordless registry key from 2 to 0. by this it just showed me password box to enter...
  5. Disabled services in system config, cannot log into windows

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Disabled services in system config, cannot log into windows: I disabled services in system config due to a suggestion I saw to help my PC run quicker. It had me restart my PC after doing so and since then I can no longer log in, it only prompts with "Something happened to your PIN" and if I try to reset the PIN nothing happens. I tried...
  6. Disabled services in system config, cannot log into windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disabled services in system config, cannot log into windows: I disabled services in system config due to a suggestion I saw to help my PC run quicker. It had me restart my PC after doing so and since then I can no longer log in, it only prompts with "Something happened to your PIN" and if I try to reset the PIN nothing happens. I tried...
  7. Disabled services in system config, cannot log into windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Microsoft Office - The service cannot be started, either because it is disabled...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Office - The service cannot be started, either because it is disabled...: Hello I'm not really sure what I've done, but a week ago I was testing out some FPS Boosting packs and, yes it did boost my FPS but it killed my Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) and leaves an error message saying, The service cannot be started, either because it is...
  9. "office intelligent services"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    "office intelligent services": Dear Sir, After the last windows update, I got "office intelligent services". I used it for just a few days and then it disappeared totally, I don't know why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/office-intelligent-services/d907b251-2e8c-4e14-b387-0b07b845f749
  10. Disable Services

in Windows 10 Support
    Disable Services: Hi, I wanna disable some services because I want & I have to do so. Just to be on the safe side, I need your comments if these are safe and conflict free? If you're on lack of sure information on each one, please don't increase your post counts :) --- 1 AJRouter - AllJoyn...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. office system service disabled

2. system service is disabled