Windows 10: Office Upload Center

Discus and support Office Upload Center in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; The upload center is trying to upload 2000 + files that I never instructed or set it up to do. Saw the triangle exclamation mark, opened the center and... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by TJMac, Dec 14, 2015.

1. TJMac Win User

Office Upload Center

The upload center is trying to upload 2000 + files that I never instructed or set it up to do. Saw the triangle exclamation mark, opened the center and saw the list. How do I stop this upload process? Thanks.

:)

TJMac, Dec 14, 2015

2. windows 10 upgrade

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Are you able to access other files apart from MS office files?

I suggest you to perform Office repair and try clearing the cache and check if that helps.

Delete cached files from Upload Center.

• Go to start menu and open Upload Center for Office.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Click on 'Delete Cached Files for Office.'
    • Click OK and check if the status.
    I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the real player and check if it works.

Let us know the status of the issue.

Thanks.

Anil Madishetty, Dec 14, 2015
  3. ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP), Dec 14, 2015
  4. Office Upload Center

I, too, have this question. How to destroy forever the Microsoft Upload Center?

DennisHallack, Mar 5, 2016
  5. cyberSAR Win User
Thema:

Office Upload Center

1. Office Upload Center - Similar Threads - Office Upload Center

2. Accidentally discarded file that failed to upload in the Upload Center

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accidentally discarded file that failed to upload in the Upload Center: I Accidently pressed discard Change, I thought that the file on my system will not change, now I lost all the work I did, i there any way to recover the file....
  3. Accidentally discarded file that failed to upload in the Upload Center

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Accidentally discarded file that failed to upload in the Upload Center: I Accidently pressed discard Change, I thought that the file on my system will not change, now I lost all the work I did, i there any way to recover the file....
  4. Uploaded office 365 and now 2 computers will not allow apps to open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Uploaded office 365 and now 2 computers will not allow apps to open: PLEASE HELP! I have 4 computers with office 365 . I have 5 computers total. I loaded up a 5th new computer and now 2 of my computers with windows 11 basically open to the desktop and I can NOT open any apps on 2 of my computers. This is just bizarre. My office 365 are bought...
  5. Uploaded office 365 and now 2 computers will not allow apps to open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uploaded office 365 and now 2 computers will not allow apps to open: PLEASE HELP! I have 4 computers with office 365 . I have 5 computers total. I loaded up a 5th new computer and now 2 of my computers with windows 11 basically open to the desktop and I can NOT open any apps on 2 of my computers. This is just bizarre. My office 365 are bought...
  6. Office 365Message Center disable

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 365Message Center disable: Hi All, Hope you are doing well. I am an Office 365 partner and my customer keeps getting the Message Center Major Change Update Notifications and wants them to stop. I have removed him as a global admin and tried to disable the email from his account. But as it's my...
  7. I CANT UPLOAD OFFICE IT SAYS PRODUCT WITHOUT A LICENSE

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I CANT UPLOAD OFFICE IT SAYS PRODUCT WITHOUT A LICENSE: I NEED HELP,I just bought a office 365 I cant install https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-upload-office-it-says-product-without-a/37d8c9ed-46db-4e55-b363-32ae5e26e063
  8. Having a Curious Issue with "Microsoft Office Upload Center"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Having a Curious Issue with "Microsoft Office Upload Center": So, for the first time (I think ever), Microsoft Office Upload Center opened up on my computer, saying that a file failed to upload. However, when I open it up, there are no documents set to be uploaded, in fact there's no documents anywhere on every part of the list. How do...
  9. how do i upload office home & student

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do i upload office home & student: how do I upload office home & student https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-upload-office-home-student/968e0537-7dd6-478b-8a69-b2e30fabbe65
  10. Manage Microsoft Office file uploads to web servers

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Manage Microsoft Office file uploads to web servers: I forgot to mention in my opening post, those are not popups I'm getting. What I get is a red icon in my taskbar and when I open it to see what it's for, that's what I get. Thank you for your information Berton. I'm not sure if it apples to me but maybe it does and I don't...