Windows 10: Offline Folder

Discus and support Offline Folder in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; So I posted previously about Folder can't delete. It's showing in C:\ as C:\ED7BA470-8E54-465E-825C-99712043E01C. However when I try to delete this it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by wings4kites, Feb 20, 2016.

1. Offline Folder

So I posted previously about Folder can't delete. It's showing in C:\ as C:\ED7BA470-8E54-465E-825C-99712043E01C. However when I try to delete this it says it no longer exists on C: But looking at views it shows it is File Folder ED7BA470-8E54-465E-825C-99712043E01C AVAILABLE OFFLINE . Any Idea how to access this and delete it??

:)

wings4kites, Feb 20, 2016
  2. ComTech Win User

Offline folders

That should take care of the local files but I don't think it will help syncing up files on the server. I'd give it a try but I run Vista and there doesn't seem to be an offline folder option in it either.

ComTech, Feb 20, 2016
  3. JohnBull Win User
    Offline folders

I have been looking for the same function.

I used Palm handhelds for about 8 years and now I suggested to move over to an IPAQ with Windows Mobile 6 and I hoped it should work even better with two Microsoft platforms talking to each other - big misstake!!!

Windows Mobile 6 with Active Sync seams only to be able to sync local files and it makes copies (with the same file name!!!) of files from network shares that are syncronized...

Palm OS with HotSync manager and 3
    Offline Folder [​IMG]
    party app Dataviz Documents To Go handled files on network shares and several users could sync the same files.

Now I have created some bat-files that copies the files to the local "My IPAQ-documents" severals times per day. Not a
    convenient solution at all.

I'm stucked on w2k at work, but I hoped it should be better in Vista...but obviously not!

How can Microsoft develop and sell *** like this. Don't they think anyone is using handhelds for more than internet surfing?

JohnBull, Feb 20, 2016
  4. Winuser Win User

Offline Folder

I'm probably wrong but is that the folder for the Recycle Bin? If it is I don't think you can delete it.

Winuser, Feb 20, 2016
  5. b1rd Win User
    Hi wings4kites,

It looks as if you might have created a folder in GodMode. I got to this by googling ED7BA470-8E54-465E-825C-99712043E01C.

I'll let you look through the article and see if there's anything that helps. Perhaps using the keywords "GodMode" during some searches might help as well.

Ref:
    Activate GodMode in Windows 10

b1rd, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Offline Folder

1. Offline Folder - Similar Threads - Offline Folder

2. Can't access shared folders / can't sync offline files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't access shared folders / can't sync offline files: I have PC and laptop. On both I'm logged on with Microsoft account.On PC I have shared several folders to my Microsoft account so laptop is able to access them and do Offline file sync.This worked fine for many years, but since December last year sync didn't work. I checked...
  3. Can't access shared folders / can't sync offline files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't access shared folders / can't sync offline files: I have PC and laptop. On both I'm logged on with Microsoft account.On PC I have shared several folders to my Microsoft account so laptop is able to access them and do Offline file sync.Since December last year sync didn't work. I checked it today and noticed I'm not able to...
  4. Can't access shared folders / can't sync offline files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't access shared folders / can't sync offline files: I have PC and laptop. On both I'm logged on with Microsoft account.On PC I have shared several folders to my Microsoft account so laptop is able to access them and do Offline file sync.Since December last year sync didn't work. I checked it today and noticed I'm not able to...
  5. I have instructed OneDrive to make all files and folders avail offline, but it's not doing...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I have instructed OneDrive to make all files and folders avail offline, but it's not doing...: I have selected the OneDrive option to allow all of OneDrive to be available offline. In explorer some have the mark and some always have the 'cloud' symbol. When I go to delete a file it may say, "if you delete this online file it will not be able to be restored from Recycle...
  6. I have instructed OneDrive to make all files and folders avail offline, but it's not doing...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have instructed OneDrive to make all files and folders avail offline, but it's not doing...: I have selected the OneDrive option to allow all of OneDrive to be available offline. In explorer some have the mark and some always have the 'cloud' symbol. When I go to delete a file it may say, "if you delete this online file it will not be able to be restored from Recycle...
  7. I have instructed OneDrive to make all files and folders avail offline, but it's not doing...

8. windows search problem offline files & folders

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows search problem offline files & folders: with recently updated to windows 11, my machine is unable to search files & folders saved on my hard disk. Anyone facing similar problem?? any solution to this??When I try to search any file, the system tries to find same on internet....
  9. WINDOWS SEARCH PROBLEM OFFLINE FILES & FOLDERS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WINDOWS SEARCH PROBLEM OFFLINE FILES & FOLDERS: with recently updated to windows 11, my machine is unable to search files & folders saved on my hard disk. Anyone facing similar problem?? any solution to this??When I try to search any file, the system tries to find same on internet....
  10. windows search problem offline files & folders

windows search problem offline files & folders: with recently updated to windows 11, my machine is unable to search files & folders saved on my hard disk. Anyone facing similar problem?? any solution to this??When I try to search any file, the system tries to find same on internet....