Windows 10: Offline Folder

Discus and support Offline Folder in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; So I posted previously about Folder can't delete. It's showing in C:\ as C:\ED7BA470-8E54-465E-825C-99712043E01C. However when I try to delete this it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by wings4kites, Feb 20, 2016.

1. Offline Folder

So I posted previously about Folder can't delete. It's showing in C:\ as C:\ED7BA470-8E54-465E-825C-99712043E01C. However when I try to delete this it says it no longer exists on C: But looking at views it shows it is File Folder ED7BA470-8E54-465E-825C-99712043E01C AVAILABLE OFFLINE . Any Idea how to access this and delete it??

:)

wings4kites, Feb 20, 2016
  2. ComTech Win User

Offline folders

That should take care of the local files but I don't think it will help syncing up files on the server. I'd give it a try but I run Vista and there doesn't seem to be an offline folder option in it either.

ComTech, Feb 20, 2016
  3. JohnBull Win User
    Offline folders

I have been looking for the same function.

I used Palm handhelds for about 8 years and now I suggested to move over to an IPAQ with Windows Mobile 6 and I hoped it should work even better with two Microsoft platforms talking to each other - big misstake!!!

Windows Mobile 6 with Active Sync seams only to be able to sync local files and it makes copies (with the same file name!!!) of files from network shares that are syncronized...

Palm OS with HotSync manager and 3
    Offline Folder [​IMG]
    party app Dataviz Documents To Go handled files on network shares and several users could sync the same files.

Now I have created some bat-files that copies the files to the local "My IPAQ-documents" severals times per day. Not a
    convenient solution at all.

I'm stucked on w2k at work, but I hoped it should be better in Vista...but obviously not!

How can Microsoft develop and sell *** like this. Don't they think anyone is using handhelds for more than internet surfing?

JohnBull, Feb 20, 2016
  4. Winuser Win User

Offline Folder

I'm probably wrong but is that the folder for the Recycle Bin? If it is I don't think you can delete it.

Winuser, Feb 20, 2016
  5. b1rd Win User
    Hi wings4kites,

It looks as if you might have created a folder in GodMode. I got to this by googling ED7BA470-8E54-465E-825C-99712043E01C.

I'll let you look through the article and see if there's anything that helps. Perhaps using the keywords "GodMode" during some searches might help as well.

Ref:
    Activate GodMode in Windows 10

b1rd, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Offline Folder

1. Offline Folder - Similar Threads - Offline Folder

2. Shared folder offline while connected

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Shared folder offline while connected: Hello, I would like to have on my laptop (Surface Pro 3 with W10P up-to-date) an access to a shared folder of my LAN like with Onedrive: direct access to files when connected and offline access with synchronization when reconnected. I have mounted my folder and enabled...
  3. Shared files and folders become read only once they are made "available offline"

Shared files and folders become read only once they are made "available offline": For years I have used the "available offline" feature to sync files and folders between my desktop, which I use at home, and my laptop, which I use while I travel. As I have not traveled for more than a year, and plan on doing it soon, I have synced my files and folders, and...
  4. Make folder not always available offline that is within a folder that is always available...

Make folder not always available offline that is within a folder that is always available...: For the ease of this post I will be using AAO as "always available offline". I have been told by a user that he want an folder to not be AAO within a folder that is AAO. As in, he wants to make a folder AAO go in that folder and untick AAO from a folder in there. He...
  5. As per Google instruction I cannot make a folder/file available offline

As per Google instruction I cannot make a folder/file available offline: I looked it up, with no luck. It says that in order to make a folder/ file available offline I need to right click and hit "Make Folder Available Offline". Hell, so not. There is no such a "link" available when I right click. How the heck do I do this? I wish I can post...
  6. Rename of files and folders in Offline Folders

Rename of files and folders in Offline Folders: Hi, I have a client who uses offline files on a laptop and has Windows 10, version 1803. He is not able to rename any of the files or folders under his redirected Users folder, which is set to use offline files. I have checked permissions and there are no issues there....
  7. Can't remove Sync Partnership (Cant remove offline folder)

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't remove Sync Partnership (Cant remove offline folder): This is the second time [ATTACH]this has happened after I re-installed Windows 10 to fix it the first time. I have other computer which has 2 shared folder. I have kept both the folder in sharing to access from network. I found option for keeping folder offline which allows...
  8. Win 10 Windows Folder "Offline Web Pages Folder"??

in Windows 10 Support
    Win 10 Windows Folder "Offline Web Pages Folder"??: Hidden Files and System Files visible though I can not recall if this funny looking folder inside of the windows folder is visible anyway. [img] So I went looking for trouble this morning and I have seen this folder on any number of occasions but this was the first time I...
  9. Want to move Offline Files Folder (Windows\CSC)

Want to move Offline Files Folder (Windows\CSC): I tried searching for "offline" in the forum and scanned through the 250 odd titles that came up but could not find reference to relocating the offline files folder. I frequently take an image of the system drive as a backup but, with an ever increasing offline folder...
  10. New Dropbox mobile offline folders let you work on the go

in Windows 10 News
    New Dropbox mobile offline folders let you work on the go: [img] Do trains that go through tunnels with no cell signal give you separation anxiety? Ever been halfway through a document review when you had to leave the office to catch a bus with no Wi-Fi? When you count on your travel time to be a productive part of your workday,...