Windows 10: Ofice Mail Attachments

Discus and support Ofice Mail Attachments in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hello from Ireland: As I can't seem to get any help from the MS Office Crowd, I came here because I always get an answer here! In Office Mail,... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Tully, Nov 1, 2016.

1. Tully Win User

Ofice Mail Attachments

Hello from Ireland:

As I can't seem to get any help from the MS Office Crowd, I came here because I always get an answer here!

In Office Mail, there seem to be no way to save pictures that are attached to an Email!
    The answers that I receive from the Office crowd in indescribably complex & unworkable!

Maybe a member here can help me!

I understand that it a way to run the attachment through a virus scan, which is needed, but there must be a way to do it that is usable!

The oldest member of the forum!

:)

Tully, Nov 1, 2016
  2. david7310 Win User

Ipaq voice mesanger sync

I have windows vista business with ofice home and student, I want to synchronise my Ipaq Voice mesanger wit Windows mail, because I don't have Outlook, is there any way to do that,

thanks

david7310, Nov 1, 2016
  3. e-mails and attachments

Yes, this is a real problem. At this stage WP7 has no file explorer and cannot manage Ofice files and documents.

Normally we shall expect the same Office Hub as the Picture Hub, with all our office documents inside: Word, Excel, powerpoint but also PDF.

When you want to send an email with attachment WP7 does not propose you to attach Office documents. Samely it does not propose you to attach videos. You can only send images.

The problem is that WP7 is not business oriented. It is rather a phone for kids and basic customers.

Arturo Bandini, Nov 1, 2016
Thema:

Ofice Mail Attachments

1. Ofice Mail Attachments - Similar Threads - Ofice Mail Attachments

2. e-mail attachments

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    e-mail attachments: I can't open attachments in my *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and *** Email address is removed for privacy *** addresses. This has been happening for the last 10 days or so. Does it have to do with Norton? Please help....
  3. Mail attachments

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Mail attachments: When trying to open catalogue attachment to auction mail received, it won't open and an icon appears which is a YELLOW SQUARE WITH MONKEY HEAD INSIDE and click1x1. What is this. Seems to be only happening since MICROSOFT EDGE format change recently....
  4. Mail App and attachments

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mail App and attachments: Hi! Earlier this year I started using the windows 10 mail app, but after an update I stopped receiving with my email the respective attachments and ,as a result, I quit using the app. Can anyone tell me if Microsoft has already released an update or is the problem still...
  5. viewing attachments in Mail App

viewing attachments in Mail App: I am unable to view any attachments in Mail. When I click on the email, for a half a second, it shows a link to view all attachments, but then it disappears, and there is nothing that even shows an attachment is even there. I have checked every setting I can find,...
  6. Attachments Unavailable in Mail App

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Attachments Unavailable in Mail App: I don’t receive attachments for any of my email accoutns in the Mail app, although I know the attachments exist because I can access them on other devices. Microsofts automated support system hasn’t been helpful and all I can find on the issue are others with the same problem...
  7. No Attachment in mail

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No Attachment in mail: I tried to send an Email with a picture attached. the email comes but the attachment is not visible. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-attachment-in-mail/2ee517d7-6bd3-48d0-92cc-7e47bc8b6ab9
  8. e-mail attachments

in Windows 10 Customization
    e-mail attachments: Up until several days ago, I was able to open e-mail attachments, such as articles, op-eds, You Tube, etc. Not anymore. What do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/e-mail-attachments/dcf84931-f979-4611-b7fa-adf93ba9f3b6
  9. Attachments in Windows 10 Mail

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Attachments in Windows 10 Mail: I am also experiencing the problem of some attachments not being received in Windows 10 mail. The latest was a .pdf file not accessible through Windows 10 mail but was accessible through my phone through gmail. I do not know whether the same problem exists on my hotmail...
  10. E-mail attachments

E-mail attachments: Cannot attached files when sending e-mails https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/e-mail-attachments/2f2e4129-5d02-4eb9-bfc1-b905de3a15bb