Windows 10: ok, maybe in the wrong forum, but.....having an android phone....

Discus and support ok, maybe in the wrong forum, but.....having an android phone.... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; hi guys, well having (for the first time) an IPHONE Apple 6 which i do not like....so i gave it to my wife who wanted it. Now since 1 day i have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jeffrys, Apr 18, 2015.

1. jeffrys Win User

ok, maybe in the wrong forum, but.....having an android phone....

hi guys,

well having (for the first time) an IPHONE Apple 6 which i do not like....so i gave it to my wife who wanted it.

Now since 1 day i have a Galaxy S6, very nice phone and in my opinion far better than the Apple....but to each his own.

when i want to visit sites that offer android apps like Google Play and other Android sites i always get immense screens i did not ask for and do not want.....

Almost regretting i bought the Galaxy, should have kept the Apple.

Anyone having the same problem, or even better....anyone having a solution for this. I get to many NOT WANTED screens, especially from PRICELESS.COM.

i find nothing in the "programs and features" nor in the register.

Forgot, also my internet explorer ALWAYS says in the Task Manager....IE not responding and i always get screen hang-ups on all the different Android Apps sites.

Any help much appreciated.

thanks

Jeff

:)

jeffrys, Apr 18, 2015
  2. Vasile M. Win User

I have htc g1mobile ,

Hi sunitapareek,

Thanks for the forum entry.

You have asked the question in the wrong forum.

From what you have explained you have an android device.

You are in the windows Phone Forum.

Please ask the question in the android Forum.

Best Regards,

Vasile M., Apr 18, 2015
  3. carlee12 Win User
    My Photos Problem

Maybe you're wrong this phone may not be the expensive handsets out there. But this phone still can beat an Low end Android Phone.

carlee12, Apr 18, 2015
  4. ok, maybe in the wrong forum, but.....having an android phone....

Not sure on other issues, but I get this at times when looking at Google and/or Android sites

For me IE hasn't actually frozen, its just taking a while to load up the page and task manager flags it as not responding, if you ignore it for 30 seconds or so it comes back to life (clicking in IE when in not responding does kill it though)

not looked at it to closely, but for my slow bb, I see a lot of network activity when this is happening, like its caching lots of data

paulsalter, Apr 18, 2015
  5. jeffrys Win User
    jeffrys, Apr 19, 2015
  6. Hi Paul root your galaxy s6 and install add away no more ads
    Go to xda.com great forum for Android owners. You'll get all links for rooting tools and apps from there free.

briandevlin, Apr 20, 2015
  7. jeffrys Win User
    Well everything back to normal.

Since nothing helped, removing entries in the Register, a Adblocker.....either.

Went back to my Recovery from april 15th and everything back to normal.

Making a new recovery right away.

Jeff

jeffrys, Apr 20, 2015
  8. ok, maybe in the wrong forum, but.....having an android phone....

Save phone numbers and anything important to a sim card, so if push comes to shove, you can simply reset to factory default.

fracking4oil, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

ok, maybe in the wrong forum, but.....having an android phone....

1. ok, maybe in the wrong forum, but.....having an android phone.... - Similar Threads - maybe wrong forum

2. This may be the wrong forum; sorry if it is.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This may be the wrong forum; sorry if it is.: This may be the wrong forum; sorry if it is.I just setup a new computer, but now find that if I change the desktop on one for example delete icons, it affects the others. I need them to be different.I use OneDrive to access and synch documents, downloads, pictures etc. BUT I...
  3. This may be the wrong forum; sorry if it is.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    This may be the wrong forum; sorry if it is.: This may be the wrong forum; sorry if it is.I just setup a new computer, but now find that if I change the desktop on one for example delete icons, it affects the others. I need them to be different.I use OneDrive to access and synch documents, downloads, pictures etc. BUT I...
  4. Emails undeliverable on Windows Mail app and Android phone, but Outlook web works OK

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Emails undeliverable on Windows Mail app and Android phone, but Outlook web works OK: Hi,I can send emails from my account via the Outlook web, but when I try to use the Windows 10 Mail app or my Android phone on the same account, the emails are undeliverable because the receiving server classifies them as Spam.All 3 methods of sending an email from my account...
  5. Help, Maybe after update, wifi ok but not from android.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help, Maybe after update, wifi ok but not from android.: Help Possibly after an update on my windows 10 laptop, wifi from a router is ok but using my android as a hotspot, cant browse web pages. It is connecting to the web but no browsing. submitted by /u/DaveNumber7 [link] [comments]...
  6. Wrong characters displaying on forums

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Wrong characters displaying on forums: Hi all, I am a member of a forum and someone is asking about errors they are seeing in some posts to the forum. The example that the person gave is: "So for example, typing Don't it comes as Don #&37 t." Does anyone have any idea why this would be happening? It hasn't...
  7. android phone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    android phone: Since the recent win10 update, i am unable to connect my samsung galaxy s6. Nothing registers, no usb recognition : NOTHING, everythig worked fine before so it must be the update. Uploading my photos to laptop is vital for my work. Any help on this problem would be...
  8. android phone

android phone: when I plug my android phone it doesn't show on my computer. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you 132885
  9. android phone

in Windows 10 Support
    android phone: when I plug my android phone it doesn't show on my computer. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you 132885
  10. android phone drivers

android phone drivers: got multiple questions in this post this is for an asus zenfone 3, android 7.1.1 my win10 pro machine sees the phone ok, in devices it shows the following drivers see below just wondering why there are the 6 drivers? why are some .sys files and others .dll's? does a...