Windows 10: Old email addressess

Discus and support Old email addressess in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How to I delete old and incorrect email addresses from windows 10 mail address book?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LindaCook52, Jul 30, 2018.

1. Old email addressess

How to I delete old and incorrect email addresses from windows 10 mail address book?

:)

LindaCook52, Jul 30, 2018

2. New emails link to old emails and they all show in the inbox

Hi Carlson,

Thank you for being part of Windows 10.

Before we proceed, I need more information to help you better.

• How many user account you have configured in the Windows Mail app?
    • What do you mean by “New emails link to old emails”?
    If you have configured more than one user account in the Windows Mail app then, I would suggest you to switch the user accounts and check the emails in the inbox.

Follow the below steps to switch the user accounts in the Windows Mail app:

• Open the Mail app.
    • Under the Accounts select one user account and check the
      Inbox
      under Folders.
    If the issue still persist then, I would recommend you to delete and reconfigure the account.

Hope the above information helps. Reply with necessary information and the result to help you further.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Jul 30, 2018
  3. How many times you've used your email.

3 Different Hotmail accounts *Smile Old email addressess :)
    A Gmail only cause i have Android phones

if i need throw away email addressess not a problem

dorsetknob, Jul 30, 2018
  4. Old email addressess

email

My system is Windows 10, my browser is Google Chrome and my email is Windows live. When I open a hyperlink I get a blank/black page listed as "Untitled". Any suggestions?

HELPlucy2016, Jul 30, 2018
Thema:

Old email addressess

1. Old email addressess - Similar Threads - Old email addressess

2. old email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    old email: help5599365127 call me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/old-email/c8ef3ec5-6617-4840-a311-2affe9a509fe
  3. old email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    old email: help5599365127 call me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/old-email/c8ef3ec5-6617-4840-a311-2affe9a509fe
  4. Old email

Old email: HelloI am trying to delete old email, but still been able to check them. email - Hotmail Please advise me how to do it Thank you I have 70856 in my Inbox and growing there must be a way to delete them and being able to checkbefore deletionYour advise will wipe the app data,...
  5. Old email

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Old email: HelloI am trying to delete old email, but still been able to check them. email - Hotmail Please advise me how to do it Thank you I have 70856 in my Inbox and growing there must be a way to delete them and being able to checkbefore deletionYour advise will wipe the app data,...
  6. Old emails

Old emails: Hello,How do I delete old email and going through and just checking? to see important email to keep ????It seems it does not go pass a certain date. ???!!!Can not make what to do with this problem.All advice welcome.Thank you for your help...
  7. Old emails

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Old emails: Hello,How do I delete old email and going through and just checking? to see important email to keep ????It seems it does not go pass a certain date. ???!!!Can not make what to do with this problem.All advice welcome.Thank you for your help...
  8. old emails

old emails: How do I get rid of past emails on windows10 without having to delete every individual one of them separately! [Moderator Edit: Moved from Community Participation Centre] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/old-emails/25d321e0-2dbd-41dc-b810-8db92e609c02
  9. old email

in Windows 10 Customization
    old email: I have and old email add. that I would like to get off my computer. what do I do ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/old-email/e18cf957-b47a-4f18-8afa-e4a8e2072d4e
  10. Can't send windows email to multiple email addressess in BCC

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't send windows email to multiple email addressess in BCC: hi i'm getting this error message from Windows when I try to send an email with multiple email addresses in BCC: We weren't able to send this message, so we've put it in your Drafts folder. Before you try sending it again, you can check to see if the address is correct...