Windows 10: old email removal

Discus and support old email removal in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Is there an effective procedure to remove old email msgs; i.e., batch method . Windows 10???... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Rigel4(2), Aug 13, 2018.

1. Rigel4(2) Win User

old email removal

Is there an effective procedure to remove old email msgs; i.e., batch method . Windows 10???

:)

Rigel4(2), Aug 13, 2018
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    • Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    • Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code: net user test /del[/quote]

Vesao, Aug 13, 2018
  3. Delete old email sign in address

Hi,

Difficulties verifying the old security details in your Microsoft account may result in errors canceling or removing the profile. For us to rectify the account removal concern, we'd like to verify the following information:

• Where exactly are you prompted to sign in with the old email address?
    • Have you tried resetting the password for the old account to recover it?
    • Were you able to log in successfully on your account online?
    • Have you made any significant changes to your account prior to this happening?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far?

Your reply is highly appreciated.

Dhavelyn Mer, Aug 13, 2018
  4. old email removal

Problem removing email account from calender

Hi,

Follow these steps and check :

• Double click on the email account that you wish to remove.
    • A pop-up is displayed, at the bottom you can find the Option "Remove Account"

Let us know if this helped.

Vinod Archak, Aug 13, 2018
Thema:

old email removal

1. old email removal - Similar Threads - old email removal

2. Removal of old billing email address

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Removal of old billing email address: Although I have an outlook email address. billing still uses an old AOL email for advice of charges with 365.It is the only instance where Microsoft uses this old one.How to change this and have these advices sent through to my Outlook address?...
  3. Removal of old billing email address

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Removal of old billing email address: Although I have an outlook email address. billing still uses an old AOL email for advice of charges with 365.It is the only instance where Microsoft uses this old one.How to change this and have these advices sent through to my Outlook address?...
  4. old email that's a gmail to be removed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    old email that's a gmail to be removed: I have an old sign in for microsoft puzzles it has an old email from gmail. How do I remove it and replace with my microsoft one. Thanks **Moved from: Outlook.com / Email / Connecting to Outlook.com with apps and devices**...
  5. Old company email removal

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Old company email removal: Hi I have a linked old company email address that I have no access to or passwords for. I thought it was deleted and removed from my systems I.e. phone and pc however .. every single day I get a reminder from Microsoft saying " it looks like we dont have permission to get...
  6. unable to remove old email address

in Windows 10 Customization
    unable to remove old email address: unable to remove old email address it says new address already used ? it is my email address https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-remove-old-email-address/c8da781f-d88d-478f-8981-5dcbcd361050
  7. REMOVE OLD EMAIL ACCOUNT WITH MICROSOFT

REMOVE OLD EMAIL ACCOUNT WITH MICROSOFT: I have been trying to remove my old email account with Microsoft and am unable to do so. It is being used for fraudulent purchases and causing me a lot of issues. This old email was supposed to be disabled in Dec 2019; however it is still active. I have a gmail address...
  8. Remove an old email account.

Remove an old email account.: I have recently changed the email account with which I log in to Microsoft. However, I am now getting regular notifications stating "We need to fix your Microsoft account (your password has probably been changed). Select here to fix it in the Shared experience setting" When...
  9. how to remove old email address

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    how to remove old email address: My daugher used her old email on my Microsoft account and now I dont know how to get it removed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-old-email-address/a375fcdd-6f85-4e72-a1a3-301518201342"
  10. remove old email address

in Windows 10 Customization
    remove old email address: need assistance in removing an old email address from microsoft accounts after old email provider closed down https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-old-email-address/5fae1829-8a83-4cb5-b8dd-d8868e58ebe8