Windows 10: old man who has love hate relationship with computers

Discus and support old man who has love hate relationship with computers in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; who i say who wants to help an old man i could get around in 7 but 10 but kills me 64552 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by chick brady, Sep 21, 2016.

1. old man who has love hate relationship with computers

who i say who wants to help an old man i could get around in 7 but 10 but kills me

:)

chick brady, Sep 21, 2016
  2. walker11 Win User

5800 Love Hate relationship

Well, the wife finally got her 5800 and mine arrives today. We went with the 5800 over the iPhone for many reasons but mostly due to the restrictions on the iPhone. We both registered with the OVI place and with great hopes we added all our contacts (the
    5800 would not read our contacts from our old phones) then we tried to sync the contacts to our phones without success. OK, I am not a real dummy but this sure makes me feel stupid, we get the SMS and enter the code, save the message but still no contacts.
    I know I am missing something but what? I am guessing that it is something I am not getting right on the phone itself.. Any ideas from you folks? BTW we do not regret anything so far, love the phones and in time OVI will be up and running as it should...

Dewey

walker11, Sep 21, 2016
  3. walker11 Win User
    5800 Love Hate relationship

Well ya sure made it sound easy Thanks...

walker11, Sep 21, 2016
  4. Bree New Member

old man who has love hate relationship with computers

5. Berton Win User
    I made a lady client happier yesterday by simply installing Classic Shell on her Notebook.

Berton, Sep 21, 2016
  6. It might help if you describe where you are running into trouble. A couple people have assumed you are referring to the new Start (and it certainly has a lot to dislike) but there are a number of other frustrating changes, too.

pokeefe0001, Sep 21, 2016
  7. fireberd Win User
    Yes, what areas are you having problems with. BTW, I'm an "old Florida Retiree" and don't have any issues with Win 10.

fireberd, Sep 21, 2016
  8. old man who has love hate relationship with computers

And BTW, I'm an old retiree in Seattle and I have lots of issues with Win 10. Nothing that keeps me from getting around in it, but lots I don't like. There are a lot of people at both extremes and everything in between on this forum.

pokeefe0001, Sep 21, 2016
  9. BunnyJ New Member
    Hi and welcome to the forums.
    Can you expand a bit on the help that you need? I'm sure we can help you navigate 10.

Jeff
    old man  who has love hate relationship  with computers [​IMG]

BunnyJ, Sep 21, 2016
  10. Hi like other members have said please if you can let us know what problems you are having

hTconeM9user, Sep 21, 2016
  11. seattle Win User
    I recommend using (or trying) Classic Shell as well.

seattle, Sep 22, 2016
  12. Rocky Win User
    Welcome to the Ten Forum. Yes there are a lot of people here that will help you out because just like me, a lot of us are getting on in our years.

Rocky, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

old man who has love hate relationship with computers

1. old man who has love hate relationship with computers - Similar Threads - old man has

2. Windows 11 - I love, Microsoft Store I hate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - I love, Microsoft Store I hate: So I got a new pc over around 15 days ago and I really like W11. However MS Store is a different matter, wow updates are really really slow.. I got a free 1 month Xbox pass but I can't use it cause: Xbox needs to be updatedXbox Game Bar needs to be updated. Gaming Services...
  3. Windows 11 - I love, Microsoft Store I hate

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 - I love, Microsoft Store I hate: So I got a new pc over around 15 days ago and I really like W11. However MS Store is a different matter, wow updates are really really slow.. I got a free 1 month Xbox pass but I can't use it cause: Xbox needs to be updatedXbox Game Bar needs to be updated. Gaming Services...
  4. My laptop hates me and everyone who uses it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop hates me and everyone who uses it: My laptop is driving me insane, it keeps cutting off connection to the keyboard keys and I'm going to destroy it if it doesn't work again, ive tried everything and I need it for school and gaming, I will trow it out a window if I cannot get the help I need!!!...
  5. My laptop hates me and everyone who uses it

My laptop hates me and everyone who uses it: My laptop is driving me insane, it keeps cutting off connection to the keyboard keys and I'm going to destroy it if it doesn't work again, ive tried everything and I need it for school and gaming, I will trow it out a window if I cannot get the help I need!!!...
  6. My laptop hates me and everyone who uses it

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Reply to Everyone Who Loves Windows 7.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reply to Everyone Who Loves Windows 7.: I know that there are a lot of people that love windows 7 so I'm here to help.Everyone who has a Windows 10 computer can install virtual box and make a windows 7 VM and if they have low disk space they can compress the drive. ez pz....
  8. Reply to Everyone Who Loves Windows 7.

Reply to Everyone Who Loves Windows 7.: I know that there are a lot of people that love windows 7 so I'm here to help.Everyone who has a Windows 10 computer can install virtual box and make a windows 7 VM and if they have low disk space they can compress the drive. ez pz....
  9. PC love/hate relationship with WIFI connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    PC love/hate relationship with WIFI connection: TLDR: PC has nasty disconnecty wireless network adapter connection issue. Tried everything google suggested. Hello!, I'd be very grateful if any of you would have any ideas to fix my problem. I'll try to write it out and explore what I've found as best I can. I'd say about...
  10. Who Else Loves Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Support
    Who Else Loves Windows 10?: I love it so much! Way better than Windows 8.1! 9947