Windows 10: Old Notepad Bluish colored edges

Discus and support Old Notepad Bluish colored edges in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [img] any way to remove blue color *Sad? 39126 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Eli, Jan 29, 2016.

1. ELI
    Eli Win User

Old Notepad Bluish colored edges

Old Notepad Bluish colored edges [​IMG]
    any way to remove blue color *Sad?

:)

2. Sleep mode windows 10

Have windows 10 in HP all in one desktop. Is it normal for screen to have bluish color in sleep mode? Also better to shut computers at night or leave on?

LorenHerman, Jan 29, 2016
  3. Sleep mode windows 10

Windows 10 HP all in one computer. What would cause the screen to have a bluish color in sleep mode and how would I diagnose and fix?

LorenHerman, Jan 29, 2016
  4. Hopachi Win User

I guess it was discussed somewhere in the big Theme Thread.

It seems the Aero interface doesn't allow to change it.
    That border is part of the buttons and buttons have a blueish highlight.
    You can add a border over it, with a customized theme, but the blue one remains.

In High Contrast themes it is possible to change them all.

See here:
    Solved Windows 10 Themes created by Ten Forums members - Page 128 - Windows 10 Forums

Hopachi, Jan 29, 2016
  5. ELI
    Eli Win User
    so that normal? thx I was thinking that my system files have problem ^^
    Nice Thread!

6. Hopachi Win User
    Yes it's normal.
    On the other hand if you switch to a high contrast theme, you'll have control to all colors but will look less normal in some programs.

Hopachi, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Old Notepad Bluish colored edges - Similar Threads - Old Notepad Bluish

2. Old Notepad win 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Old Notepad win 11: Hello, I am new to win 11 and just was able to access and use old windows notepad. I cannot find out how to make old notepad my default editor in win 11. Can anyone advise me?...
  3. Old Notepad win 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Old Notepad win 11: Hello, I am new to win 11 and just was able to access and use old windows notepad. I cannot find out how to make old notepad my default editor in win 11. Can anyone advise me?...
  4. Notepad Color Change

in Windows 10 Customization
    Notepad Color Change: I changed the background color and text color of Notepad in the registry. The problem is that it never lasts. How can this be made permanent?Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notepad-color-change/d073d70d-1446-4b08-8dec-3a9404c41bd8
  5. Notepad Color Change

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notepad Color Change: I changed the background color and text color of Notepad in the registry. The problem is that it never lasts. How can this be made permanent?Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notepad-color-change/d073d70d-1446-4b08-8dec-3a9404c41bd8
  6. Notepad Color Change

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. color looking bluish after clean install

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    color looking bluish after clean install: hey mate, my name is kunal i am having a issue my screen looks slightly blue especially in shading parts after clean install of windows 10 please help.for example surrounding around apple. it's not accurate color....
  8. How to Change Font Color in Notepad?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to Change Font Color in Notepad?: I'm trying to use Notepad to write a .txt document, and I'd like to select certain parts to change the color of the text, but there's not option for that. Looking at other sites, they state to look under Settings > Style Configurator and change it to Global Override, but my...
  9. Change of Notepad Background Color

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change of Notepad Background Color: How do I change my Notepad Color in Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-of-notepad-background-color/7c5c2ed0-74ec-4b0e-b2d8-b506cacf220f
  10. NOTEPAD changed the color/tempature of the display

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    NOTEPAD changed the color/tempature of the display: So this issue has cropped up in the past. I had to wipe the system to get this taken care of. I want to know how to fix it without taking drastic measures. I heard mention that it's an outdated display driver well I highly doubt that since I just removed all display drivers...