Windows 10: Old Serial Printer Not Working in Windows 10 (detailed info in thread)

Discus and support Old Serial Printer Not Working in Windows 10 (detailed info in thread) in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; It is the way that it is done all of the time. There is no way of Nice knowing about their issue with their software. Until Nice fixes their... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by drfsupercenter, Jan 7, 2016.

1. bro67 Win User

Old Serial Printer Not Working in Windows 10 (detailed info in thread)

It is the way that it is done all of the time. There is no way of Nice knowing about their issue with their software.

Until Nice fixes their problem, Do whatI stated above. That is standard SOP with that particular printer.

bro67, Jan 8, 2016
  2. mikieut Win User

Serial printers are still widely used in the point of sale world. We have multiple customers with multiple problems with this. So far the only permanent solution that I have found is to roll them back to previous build of windows.

mikieut, Feb 18, 2016
  3. Yeah, it seems like the "disable the port and re-enable it" method is the only thing that works for now. *Sad

drfsupercenter, Feb 18, 2016
  4. mikieut Win User

FYI: The pre-1511 builds of windows 10 work fine with serial ports.

mikieut, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Old Serial Printer Not Working in Windows 10 (detailed info in thread) - Similar Threads - Old Serial Printer

2. Bluetooth was working and somehow disabled itself on Windows, More info in the details

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth was working and somehow disabled itself on Windows, More info in the details: The only Bluetooth device I have is a Logitech MX Master 2S wireless mouse, I've owned it for quite some time, and it worked pretty well. Unexpectedly, I heard the Windows disconnect sound effect being played, which immediately stopped the cursor moving from my mouse. I...
  3. Bluetooth was working and somehow disabled itself on Windows, More info in the details

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bluetooth was working and somehow disabled itself on Windows, More info in the details: The only Bluetooth device I have is a Logitech MX Master 2S wireless mouse, I've owned it for quite some time, and it worked pretty well. Unexpectedly, I heard the Windows disconnect sound effect being played, which immediately stopped the cursor moving from my mouse. I...
  4. Bluetooth was working and somehow disabled itself on Windows, More info in the details

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Serial number or license info for Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Serial number or license info for Windows 10 Pro: I purchased a copy of Windows 10 Pro i in September 2019. I cannot find the serial number or activation key anywhere! I saved the email of my purchase...not in the email. I went online to my Microsoft account, went to the order history which is there, but there is no info on...
  6. Serial number or license info for Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Serial number or license info for Windows 10 Pro: I purchased a copy of Windows 10 Pro i in September 2019. I cannot find the serial number or activation key anywhere! I saved the email of my purchase...not in the email. I went online to my Microsoft account, went to the order history which is there, but there is no info on...
  7. Serial number or license info for Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. How to enable detailed weather info on windows 10 lockscreen?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How to enable detailed weather info on windows 10 lockscreen?: I want to see a quick overview of the weather around me on my lockscreen whenever I boot my pc. I enabled weather from showing detailed info from the settings and it doesn't show. What more can I do? My windows version is 20H2....
  9. Can't find the thread with the info'.

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't find the thread with the info'.: Win 10 20H2 I asked this and was given the information, can't find the thread. What command do I use, using the CMD prompt within Win 10 to overwrite space created, ( by deleting data ) on a HDD? 181248
  10. Old log on info

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Old log on info: How do I remove old user ID information to log in to my bank. When I log in to my bank I have to input a User ID. I have a few wrong attempts and just want to tidy it up. Cheers.....