Windows 10: Old Theme with animated Screen Saver running in Windows 10

Discus and support Old Theme with animated Screen Saver running in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I am new to the forum and hope someone with plenty of knowledge can help me. I have upgraded through Windows XP, 7 and finally to 10, and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Vulcanman, Nov 22, 2016.

1. Vulcanman Win User

Old Theme with animated Screen Saver running in Windows 10

Hi,

I am new to the forum and hope someone with plenty of knowledge can help me.

I have upgraded through Windows XP, 7 and finally to 10, and have found an old windows Christmas theme with an animated cursor and animated screensaver which works under Windows 10. The files are dated December 2004. Does anyone know how to get any of the old style themes to work under Windows 10, as I have had no luck so far.

Regards

:)

Vulcanman, Nov 22, 2016
  2. nessalpha Win User

N73 Screen Problems

I dont know exactly what you mean,,, did you install some animated themes???? If yes,,, these animated themes has a screensaver that comes with the installation together with the "theme animator",, you can disable this screensaver by switcing off the flash
    screen saver, open the "theme animator" menu, and do it. if that is the case..

nessalpha, Nov 22, 2016
  3. Nokia 6120 Screensaver

Go to settings/themes/power saver and change from animation to date and time. Unfortunately I haven't found a way of turning the screen saver off totally.

rcraceraus, Nov 22, 2016
Thema:

Old Theme with animated Screen Saver running in Windows 10

1. Old Theme with animated Screen Saver running in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Old Theme animated

2. Bubbles screen saver won’t run in Windows 10 and Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bubbles screen saver won’t run in Windows 10 and Windows 11: I’m trying to use the Bubbles screen saver on my Windows 10 and Windows 11 PCs. For example, on Windows 10, I set the screen saver by going to Settings > Personalization > Lock Screen > Screen saver settings. Then I set the screen saver to Bubbles. However, the Bubble...
  3. Any way to get an old screen saver to run on windows 10?

in Windows 10 Support
    Any way to get an old screen saver to run on windows 10?: I got this old screen saver from a waaay older version of windows, and when I try to run it on Windows 10 it says "This app cant run on your PC" any solutions? like converting it some how to a Windows 10 .scr? 174193
  4. Windows 10 screen saver

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 screen saver: My screen saver has stopped working. I did not change any settings. It simply does not ever start all day long. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-screen-saver/895e4b7e-5fd7-4232-b796-2829b0325499
  5. Anime theme

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anime theme: Can someone make this a downloadable sound pack https://youtu.be/r9VlzEZ5V0U submitted by /u/ChickMagnet_OwO [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ixenic/anime_theme/
  6. windows 10 pro will not keep screen saver theme to fill not tile

windows 10 pro will not keep screen saver theme to fill not tile: I am running windows 10 pro on my laptop. I have a docking station which links my laptop to a second screen. Every time I dock or undock my laptop the screensaver theme set to "fill" the screen reverts back to "tile" and breaks the picture into pieces on screensaver. I have...
  7. Windows 10 Screen Saver

Windows 10 Screen Saver: Hi. my screensaver has stopped working the way it did when I first purchased the computer a month ago. It was displaying my photos as the screensaver and it filled the entire screen. It would display one or several photos, they would slowly zoom in and then move on to another...
  8. WIndows 10 screen saver

WIndows 10 screen saver: I been having this problem for a while now. No matter what I do my screen saver doesn't start. I can change screen savers, wait time, etc and nothing happens. The strange thing is my nephews account, on my pc, doesn't have that problem. The screen saver works just fine there,...
  9. Screen saver running time

Screen saver running time: Is it possible to extend the time screen saver runs? I would like to run screen saver for a longer period before the screen blanks out. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-saver-running-time/74292406-ef2e-487b-a5b2-b74d1fb6345d
  10. Screen savers Windows 10?

Screen savers Windows 10?: How do I find screen savers in Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-savers-windows-10/147dc8ce-0bc4-44df-a771-abb64eb9924f

Users found this page by searching for:

1. running athelete screen saver

2. old animated screen saver

3. aminated sceen savers windows 10