Windows 10: Old / Windows Fax and Scan - missing, now found

Discus and support Old / Windows Fax and Scan - missing, now found in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; In reference to customer RH question of Aug. 25, 2015, just to say thankfully that I followed KALPANA's simple response. I simply searched frm my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Alamin_natin, Aug 6, 2018.

1. Old / Windows Fax and Scan - missing, now found

In reference to customer RH question of Aug. 25, 2015, just to say thankfully that I followed KALPANA's simple response. I simply searched frm my Windows10 SEARCH on task bar ' "WINDOWS FAX AND SCAN". Voila - the good 'ol Windows Fax and Scan quickly came up. As RH had mentioned, it is truly SEAMLESS and I add - INTUITIVE to use. Earlier, a Windows rep asked me via CHAT to download from the APP STORE. I did but it is FAULTY. Plus fyi, HP ENVY Printer 6200 series SCAN app - is workable but not anywhere near as good as WINDOWS FAX and SCAN. Thanks to RH earlier inquiry, and thanks to KALPANA with her short and simple answer.

:)

Alamin_natin, Aug 6, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 6, 2018
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Aug 6, 2018
  4. Old / Windows Fax and Scan - missing, now found

scanned documents

Hello,

By default, scans are saved in a Scans folder inside the Pictures. Here are the steps on how to get there:

• Press Windows and type pictures
    • Click Pictures and double-click the Scans folder.

Furthermore, we suggest that you repair your Word application by following the steps on this

link

Let us know how that turned out for you.

Marilou Ser, Aug 6, 2018
Thema:

Old / Windows Fax and Scan - missing, now found

1. Old / Windows Fax and Scan - missing, now found - Similar Threads - Old Fax Scan

2. Windows Fax and Scan

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Fax and Scan: I deleted Windows Fax and Scan because I was having some issues with it, thinking that may help. Now I cant find an option to reinstall it. Any advice? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-fax-and-scan/df6b6ccb-4c4c-4556-9fb8-eb57eee2e3f4
  3. Windows Fax and Scan : the same good old issue : "Windows Fax and Scan cannot run as it...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Fax and Scan : the same good old issue : "Windows Fax and Scan cannot run as it...: Hello ! I encounter the same issue with Windows Fax and Scan as many others do. When I try to launch it, this message pops up : "Windows Fax and Scan cannot run as it cannot access your documents folder. Please ensure that Windows Fax and Scan can access that folder."I tried...
  4. FAX and SCAN item missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    FAX and SCAN item missing: Fax and Scan work fine. Out of curiosity, why is the Windows Fax and Scan item missing from Control PanelPrograms and FeaturesTurn Windows Features on and offPrint and Document Services? Up-to-date W2004 build. SFC is clean....
  5. Windows Fax and Scan

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Fax and Scan: I think an image has got "stuck" somewhere in the "Print" portion of the program. I put a paper on the glass, Preview it, then resize it up and Scan the resized image-- as I have done for years. But then when I hit Print, the screen shows me an old image, not the new one...
  6. Windows Fax and Scan feature missing, can't send faxes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Fax and Scan feature missing, can't send faxes: Hello, I've got a client whose computer is unable to send faxes. She's never used Windows fax and scan on her computer before so I can't say if this is a new problem or if it's been around for a while. She can setup an account in the windows fax and scan program without...
  7. Windows Fax and scan

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Fax and scan: I am running windows 10 Pro. Windows Fax and Scan does not appear under Turn Windows Features On or OFF, Print and Document Services. I get a fatal error when I try to Fax. How do I get it to appear?...
  8. Windows fax and scan

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows fax and scan: When i try to Add fax moden to Windows fax and scan i get message: you don't have security permissions to complete this operation. Contact your fax administrator for more information. I am the administrator? What do I do next? Any assistance is appreciated?...
  9. windows scan and fax

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    windows scan and fax: Windows scan and fax permission by Microsoft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/windows-scan-and-fax/f3bdae21-3dc3-4a7f-8f2d-7b56d78637a2"
  10. Windows fax and scan

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows fax and scan: Why can we not scan to PDF. using the Windows fax and scan software? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/windows-fax-and-scan/8c8c6b51-14b6-45d4-a267-43d3c9b1998a