Windows 10: Olympus SP100-EE camera driver oddity

Discus and support Olympus SP100-EE camera driver oddity in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; We've been using the Olympus SP100-EE camera with Windows 7 for years. Now we upgraded all machines to Windows 10 Pro. On one computer, the camera... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by basildane, Aug 13, 2015.

1. basildane Win User

Olympus SP100-EE camera driver oddity

We've been using the Olympus SP100-EE camera with Windows 7 for years.
    Now we upgraded all machines to Windows 10 Pro. On one computer, the camera continues to work perfectly. On the computer I want to use the camera on, it says no driver is available for the SP100-EE. But there is a driver on my other computer!

The only difference I can find is the computer that is failing is Windows 10 Pro-N. The one that is working is Windows 10 Pro.

I've tried removing the driver and Olympus software and reinstalling, made no difference.

:)

basildane, Aug 13, 2015

2. Wifi camera app that can be used with a Microsoft phone

Hi,

I am in the U.K and have a Lumia 640. I want to buy a wifi- enabled compact camera but the only wifi camera app the store seems to have is for Olympus camera, and I do not want to buy an Olympus.

Is there a way around this? Thank you.

KillalaKPG, Aug 13, 2015
  3. Olympus C-8080 digital camera drivers are not compatible with WIndows 10.

I have a Dell Laptop with windows 10 and a Olympus C-8080 digital camera. The drivers are not compatible with each other. I contacted Olympus and the woman said I need a card reader. My question is this, do I need to go out and buy a card reader or will
    a card reader download do the trick? Help me out. Please.

Original Title: Downloading Photos

MilesRocha, Aug 13, 2015
Thema:

Olympus SP100-EE camera driver oddity

1. Olympus SP100-EE camera driver oddity - Similar Threads - Olympus SP100 camera

2. Network oddities

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network oddities: I hope you can help, I've been trying to figure this out and i'm scratching my head.We get intermittent connectivity issues with the client PCs connecting to the server i.e. randomly they will lose the connection to the network drives.In the DHCP settings it was originally...
  3. Network oddities

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Network oddities: I hope you can help, I've been trying to figure this out and i'm scratching my head.We get intermittent connectivity issues with the client PCs connecting to the server i.e. randomly they will lose the connection to the network drives.In the DHCP settings it was originally...
  4. olympus VG-130?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    olympus VG-130?: With windows 7, the camera was automatically detected and I was able to save the images. Now I have wind 10, connected the camera via USB, there is a sound but it does not appear. olympus VG-130 einrichten?
  5. Olympus DSS, problem with playback

in Windows 10 Customization
    Olympus DSS, problem with playback: I use my Olympus DSS to record sound but I am unable to hear anything while plying the recording back. It refers to any format, computer speaker, external speaker and headphones. I checked the software on another computer and it works. So, the issue might be with my computer...
  6. Olympus voice recorder

Olympus voice recorder: How do I get my laptop to recognize my voice recorder? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/olympus-voice-recorder/e49d88d1-dcfc-4b62-8e0d-fe0db75c0cc8
  7. Printing oddity

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Printing oddity: I use standard "Mail" and print via wifi - normally with no problems. (Epson WF - 2510)I have one particular email which will not print from my laptop. There is no error message on the laptop or the printer. All other emails print ok That same email can be printed from my...
  8. Keyboard oddities

Keyboard oddities: On a Toshiba laptop, 3 years old, running w10 since it's release, I recently received another update after the big one which reactivates Cortana without asking. After one of those two it appears I have keyboard issues. Both the built-in and an external keyboard work fine for...
  9. Bios Oddity

Bios Oddity: Just built a computer and when I boot it up it takes me to the splash screen which says press del to enter bios ect. Im using a wireless usb keyboard and when I press it and the speaker makes a typing noise but nothing happens?? How can I get it to actually enter bios because...
  10. Chkdsk oddity

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Chkdsk oddity: By chance checked diskpart commands on PS and found warnings regarding both USB drives (one a micro-SD). Code: PS C:\windows\system32> Get-Volume DriveLetter FileSystemLabel FileSystem DriveType HealthStatus OperationalStatus SizeRemaining Size -----------...