Windows 10: On a Windows 10 computer, how to transfer pictures to a thumb drive

Discus and support On a Windows 10 computer, how to transfer pictures to a thumb drive in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a new thumb drive that I want to transfer pictures to. I have Windows 10 on my computer. How do I format a new thumb drive and then transfer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SallyDove, Jul 23, 2018.

1. SallyDove Win User

On a Windows 10 computer, how to transfer pictures to a thumb drive

I have a new thumb drive that I want to transfer pictures to. I have Windows 10 on my computer. How do I format a new thumb drive and then transfer pictures to it? In the options at the bottom of this request, I am not able to change the Windows "Vista" option. I DO NOT have Vista! I have Windows10

:)

SallyDove, Jul 23, 2018

2. Pictures transfer FROM flash drive TO Windows 10

Hi Scott,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I would recommend you to follow the below given steps to transfer pictures from computer to a flash drive.

• Plug-in the flash drive to the USB port on the computer
    • Select the pictures that you want transfer it to flash drive.
    • Right click on the selected pictures and choose
      Send To
      option.
    • From the options, select the plugged-in USB.
    • Pictures will be transferred to the flash drive.

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jul 23, 2018
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Transfer a file to a thumb drive

Hi Michael,

Connect the USB Thumb drive

Right click the file you want to transfer and click 'Send to' - flash drive (that drive should be bottom of he 'Send to' list . . .

DaveM121, Jul 23, 2018
  4. On a Windows 10 computer, how to transfer pictures to a thumb drive

Pictures transfer FROM flash drive TO Windows 10

When I plug in flash drive it does not display o r any thing. how do I display the drive that is plugged in? There is no more my computer option like on previous windows versions.

B cooper_715, Jul 23, 2018
Thema:

On a Windows 10 computer, how to transfer pictures to a thumb drive

1. On a Windows 10 computer, how to transfer pictures to a thumb drive - Similar Threads - computer transfer pictures

2. Unable to transfer images from my computer to a thumb drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to transfer images from my computer to a thumb drive: "Please update device settings to accept media transfers" is the message that shows up when I plug any thumb drive in to any port. I have used the exact drives in the past with no issues. I have run diagnostics which have come back clean. I'm a photographer and transferring...
  3. Unable to transfer images from my computer to a thumb drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to transfer images from my computer to a thumb drive: "Please update device settings to accept media transfers" is the message that shows up when I plug any thumb drive in to any port. I have used the exact drives in the past with no issues. I have run diagnostics which have come back clean. I'm a photographer and transferring...
  4. Downloading pictures on thumb drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloading pictures on thumb drive: I am in the process of downloading all my pictures from onedrive onto a thumb drive. It holds 60000 pictures. If the thumb drive gets full and I have pictures left and I get a new thumb drive how do I download the other pictures without duplicating them?* Moved from Community...
  5. Downloading pictures on thumb drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Downloading pictures on thumb drive: I am in the process of downloading all my pictures from onedrive onto a thumb drive. It holds 60000 pictures. If the thumb drive gets full and I have pictures left and I get a new thumb drive how do I download the other pictures without duplicating them?* Moved from Community...
  6. Transferring sent video file to external thumb drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Transferring sent video file to external thumb drive: A friend sent a video as an attachment to an email. He cautioned that the video is a huge file and recommended I transfer it to a thumb drive before viewing. I have my Scandisk flash drive inserted in the PC USB Port. But I can't find instruction on how to transfer the data...
  7. Thumb Drives

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Thumb Drives: How do I use a thumb drive to transfer data from Windows 7 to Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/thumb-drives/8b697fba-9f37-417b-a867-1443e9150438
  8. how to transfer pictures from memory card to computer windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how to transfer pictures from memory card to computer windows 10: how to transfer pictures from memory card to computer windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-transfer-pictures-from-memory-card-to/4aaf129d-4e6a-4380-8690-4d454bec0d0b"
  9. downloading pictures to thumb drive

downloading pictures to thumb drive: How do I download a group of pictures to a thumb drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/downloading-pictures-to-thumb-drive/dfbb66b3-b2cb-4f88-9001-a26cf79c0e6c
  10. thumb drives

thumb drives: Upgraded to windows 10, plugged in a thumb drive but have no idea how to open the drive 27165

Users found this page by searching for:

1. transfer pictures to a thumb drive windows 10

2. how to download pics to thumbdrive on windows 10

3. hope do I copy photos from my desktop to a thumbdrive

4. how to plug phone to computer to tranfer pictures to thumb drive,
  5. transfer pictures windows 10 computer to windows 10 computer