Windows 10: On Laptop Win10 Sliders don't show in fullscreen Programs

Discus and support On Laptop Win10 Sliders don't show in fullscreen Programs in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have a new acer laptop, I manually install Win10 Enterprise LTSB2016 with a full wipe, and already downloaded the newest updates. System version... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by HiroLei, Aug 16, 2018.

1. HiroLei Win User

On Laptop Win10 Sliders don't show in fullscreen Programs

I have a new acer laptop, I manually install Win10 Enterprise LTSB2016 with a full wipe, and already downloaded the newest updates. System version 14393. I've noticed that when I am playing fullscreen games, those brightness and volume adjust sliders on top left of the screen won't show when I use fn quick settings. But it actually works, just without showing up.

Sorry for my broken English.

Any fixes?

And, any fixes for system freeze on Intel + Nvidia laptops?

Many thanks.

:)

HiroLei, Aug 16, 2018

2. AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Aug 16, 2018
  3. arassami Win User
    don"t open game in win10i

I am game player.(sniper fury)in win10.but to day don"t opening game.or close after 2-3 secend.3 the back to last morning by recovery poin .but nothing

*** Moderator's note: Post was moved to the appropriate category ***

arassami, Aug 16, 2018
  4. netborn Win User

nokia n95 slider mechanism

Really don´t understand why Nokia do this, open slider answer call, close slider, nothing...Today, my second day with my N95 after ten months of N80 I closed N95 slider after a call and the call remains active in my pocket for 20 minutes...

More, N80 is intelligent enough to know that if you have a headset (wired or BT) connected and close the slider don´t end the call, is this so difficult to do in N95...?

netborn, Aug 16, 2018
Thema:

1. On Laptop Win10 Sliders don't show in fullscreen Programs - Similar Threads - Laptop Win10 Sliders

2. Programs don't show in Program list after reinstallation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Programs don't show in Program list after reinstallation: Hey everyone!I recently have reinstalled Windows 10 Pro on my computer and I got tons of softwares installed on another drive. Since the reinstallation, these programs still run and work, but they do not show in the program list.That's a problem, since I cannot deinstall...
  3. Programs don't show in Program list after reinstallation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Programs don't show in Program list after reinstallation: Hey everyone!I recently have reinstalled Windows 10 Pro on my computer and I got tons of softwares installed on another drive. Since the reinstallation, these programs still run and work, but they do not show in the program list.That's a problem, since I cannot deinstall...
  4. Programs don't show in Program list after reinstallation

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. TaskBar showing in fullscreen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    TaskBar showing in fullscreen: Hi everyone, I've recently noticed in the game Rimworld, and I think other apps, that the taskbar is always showing in fullscreen. I have tried to restart windows explorer to fix this but it does nothing. Restarting my PC does not fix it either. Anyone know how to help?...
  6. Firefox not showing scrollbar slider

Firefox not showing scrollbar slider: [ATTACH] I'm not sure when this happened.. but now that I'm scrolling more often, I have a tough time finding where the slider is because it's invisible. I have to have the mouse over it to see it. submitted by /u/paddy_frank [link] [comments]...
  7. Show Webcam in Fullscreen

Show Webcam in Fullscreen: Hi, i've been trying to show the camerafeed of a Fujifilm camera on my computer in fullscreen, so that i can attach the camera to a telescope and then look at what the camera sees on a bigger screen than the cameras integrated screen. Fujifilm has some software to make their...
  8. Win10 WebCache files are there but don't show. Anyone else?

in Windows 10 Support
    Win10 WebCache files are there but don't show. Anyone else?: I am running Win10/18363 and casually watch the size of my Windows 10 WebCache files. In fact, some time ago I even put a shortcut to that folder on my Desktop. It points to: C:\Users\[me]\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\WebCache and brings up the individual files in that...
  9. VOLUME SLIDER IN FULLSCREEN APLICATIONS

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    VOLUME SLIDER IN FULLSCREEN APLICATIONS: Volume slider on the top left corner doesn't show over games or fullscreen aplications, but it works the sound is going down or up or mute https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/volume-slider-in-fullscreen-aplications/7a08df63-d4c0-4800-aba6-fcd1b849eb4f
  10. Some installed apps don't show in search for Win10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Some installed apps don't show in search for Win10: I re-installed Windows about 2 weeks ago and have been having this issue since then. Some apps show up when I search for them in the win10 start menu. Some apps don't. I have Program Files and Program Files (x86) selected under Indexing Options from Control Panel. Index is...