Windows 10: On Payg And windows 10 keeps downloading updates.

Discus and support On Payg And windows 10 keeps downloading updates. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; This is killing me It has cost me £30 uk today alone. I have a new computer I bought yesterday and I have changes the settings to notify to schedule... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ExtendaDesk, Jul 27, 2016.

1. On Payg And windows 10 keeps downloading updates.

This is killing me It has cost me £30 uk today alone.
    I have a new computer I bought yesterday and I have changes the settings to notify to schedule restart and it is currently downloading the new version of windows..... 1511.10586 and I can not stop it short of taking my wireless PAYG out.....

All i want to do is stop this machine from downloading updates and it will not do it.

:)

ExtendaDesk, Jul 27, 2016

2. Windows 10 failed and Updates downloading keeps going back to 0%

Hi Carol,

Thanks posting your query on Microsoft Community.

As per you query I would like to inform you that; while downloading update, if the network got disconnected or system got shutdown, then the files which already downloaded,
    will get saved and when you try to download again, it will start downloading from where it stopped.

But, in foreground you won’t be able to see the resume process. In foreground it will show that, download is again started from beginning but actually it
    resumes on the background.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Jul 27, 2016
  3. Maha989 Win User
    Windows 10 failed and Updates downloading keeps going back to 0%

Kindly, i am having the same issue. I already have windows 10 but when updating if the connection gets cut off all the progress is gone and i am back to zero. This os my second update now. In the First one the progress was being saved, but now it is going
    back to zero everytime i have to shutdown my laptop or everytine the internet gets cut off! And i have been in this state fir the last 4 or 5 days. It is not saving the progress in the background!!! Please help!!!

Maha989, Jul 27, 2016
  4. z3r010 Win User

On Payg And windows 10 keeps downloading updates.

z3r010, Jul 27, 2016
Thema:

On Payg And windows 10 keeps downloading updates.

1. On Payg And windows 10 keeps downloading updates. - Similar Threads - Payg keeps downloading

2. Windows update keeps downloading/installing same update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows update keeps downloading/installing same update: Hello,Windows update shows same update downloading and installing when clicking checking for updates.The update that keeps coming up: 2023-10 Update for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB4023057.Any ideas on clearing this?...
  3. Windows update keeps downloading/installing same update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows update keeps downloading/installing same update: Hello,Windows update shows same update downloading and installing when clicking checking for updates.The update that keeps coming up: 2023-10 Update for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB4023057.Any ideas on clearing this?...
  4. Windows 10 Will not update, keeps stopping at download. Windows 20H2

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Will not update, keeps stopping at download. Windows 20H2: Updates will not download, I've tried a lot of the fixes I've found on support forums etc. here is my error, 0xc190012e https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-will-not-update-keeps-stopping-at/ef3ad5b9-59c5-425f-a7fd-468250328ad5
  5. Update keep showing in Windows update after downloading and installing....

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Update keep showing in Windows update after downloading and installing....: Help me out I'm using 2004 version and a update was preinstalled but it keep showing in windows update despite already installed .... submitted by /u/karan689 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gwi7qs/update_keep_showing_in_windows_update_after/
  6. Win10 keeps on downloading update ?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Win10 keeps on downloading update ?: Was on 1903 for a while and had problems, went back to 1809. Now Win10 keeps on adding 3GB to my C drive . I assume it is 1903 update. I delayed feature updates in 1809 for 365 days I their a way I can delete the file that they loaded? Thanks Gary *Mad 138784
  7. Win10 keeps on downloading update ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Win10 keeps on downloading update ?: Was on 1903 for a while and had problems, went back to 1809. Now Win10 keeps on adding 3GB to my C drive . I assume it is 1903 update. I delayed feature updates in 1809 for 365 days I their a way I can delete the file that they loaded? Thanks Gary *Mad 138784
  8. keeps downloading windows update assistant

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    keeps downloading windows update assistant: HI I HAVE DONE everything you've said here and well it worked for a while. then i allowed windows to update a couple of days ago. it downloaded windows update assistant and started downloading update which every time it failed and i dont know why. so i moved on & cancelled...
  9. Java Update Download Keeps Failing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Java Update Download Keeps Failing: For a little more than a week I've been getting a notification about a Java update being available, but the download keeps failing at about 50-60% with this message: [img] The only help I can find at the Java site is pay per use; the FAQ don't cover this specific issue....
  10. Windows 10 Download Window keeps appearing

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Download Window keeps appearing: I have decided against downloading Windows 10 at this stage however the Download Windows 10 window keeps appearing and I cannot get rig of it, anyone have any ideas please? Windows Your upgrade is ready to install is the window Thank you 44176