Windows 10: on-screen numeral pad

Discus and support on-screen numeral pad in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Windows 10 on dell venue tablet with bluetooth keyboard and usb mouse. On start up sign in to MS account by pin rather than password selected. When... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Dick Worh, Dec 17, 2015.

1. Dick Worh Win User

on-screen numeral pad

Windows 10 on dell venue tablet with bluetooth keyboard and usb mouse.
    On start up sign in to MS account by pin rather than password selected.
    When click on pin, a numeral pad used to pop up and is very convenient as hand is already on mouse, so just click on each of the 4 numbers. I can use the keyboard if it with me, but not so convenient. Why should the on-screen numeral pad no longer be available?
    Dick Worth

:)

Dick Worh, Dec 17, 2015

2. Restoring Factory Setting for nokia 5800

Trying

*#7780#

but neither the numeric pad nor the contacts shortcuts on the main screen is responding.

Is there any way to access the numeric pad other than from the main screen? I can create/type messages fine.

Thanks in advance.

coelacanth---01, Dec 17, 2015
  3. Numeric Pad

Hi Olinda,

To resolve your concern, kindly follow the steps below:

• Launch the Region & language settings.
    • Under Languages, click on Windows display language.
    • Click on Options.
    • Under Keyboards, click on Add a keyboard.
    • Choose United States-International.
    • Press Windows key + Space to switch between installed keyboards and choose
      United States-International.
    • Try to press quote key ['] followed by a letter
      e
      to check if the accent characters are working.

Let us know if the steps above worked.

Janeane Cru, Dec 17, 2015
  4. Gork Win User

on-screen numeral pad

Did you switch monitors from a touch screen to a non touch screen by chance? Windows supposedly automatically pops up a keyboard (keypad?) if a touch monitor is used. Beyond that I was only able to figure out how to open the keyboard by clicking on the ease of access icon on the login screen - which of course would probably be more inconvenient to do each time than just using the keyboard.

EDIT:
    Obviously you wouldn't have switched out the monitor on a tablet - sorry about that...

5. Dick Worh Win User
    The Dell venue was supplied with Windows 7 which I updated to 10. For the first 3 months it did pop up the numeral pad. Then it suddenly stopped. I've just tried it without the keyboad and mouse and it did come up when touching the pin bar. I shut down and tried with only keyboard. Again it worked. But when the Logitech trackball mouse is used the numeral pad doesn't come up. Strange! Any ideas? Dick

Dick Worh, Dec 17, 2015
  6. Gork Win User
    Sounds kinda' buggy, doesn't it? The only idea I can think of is to try un/installing (whichever is different from your current setup) the Logitech software just to try as a test.

Gork, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

on-screen numeral pad

1. on-screen numeral pad - Similar Threads - screen numeral pad

2. Numeric number pad on keyboard not loading

in Windows 10 Customization
    Numeric number pad on keyboard not loading: I had my computer was in the shop and now my numeric number pad is not activated when it starts. I have researched the help and some solutions did not work or are difficult to do. Is there an easy way to have it lock up to work when you log on. Pleasing the loc button for 5...
  3. Numeric number pad on keyboard not loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Numeric number pad on keyboard not loading: I had my computer was in the shop and now my numeric number pad is not activated when it starts. I have researched the help and some solutions did not work or are difficult to do. Is there an easy way to have it lock up to work when you log on. Pleasing the loc button for 5...
  4. Numeric number pad on keyboard not loading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Numeric Pad issue

Numeric Pad issue: The problem I am facing is that my numeric pad keys 0 & 5 are not working on notepad, word etc. but it is working on the windows start search bar I have even rested my pc and still I am facing this issue. Please tell me how to fix it....
  6. Physical numeric pad

Physical numeric pad: How to turn onphysical numeric keypad? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/physical-numeric-pad/a560163e-7243-428e-9728-898f87da1168
  7. Keyboard keys in numeric pad are not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard keys in numeric pad are not working: I don't know why but 6 keys in numeric pad are not working4,5,6,/,*,- please help me how to fix this issue thanks in advance https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-keys-in-numeric-pad-are-not-working/d16f4d07-74d3-4854-994f-c64c42deda79
  8. Microsoft Ergonomic Sculpt Keyboard and Numeric Pad Not Working

Microsoft Ergonomic Sculpt Keyboard and Numeric Pad Not Working: Frustrating, Such a beautiful combo of wireless keyboard, number pad and mouse and such a waste of money. I've had this setup for a couple months, worked beautifully and then all of a sudden keyboard and number pad stopped working. I followed all the steps,...
  9. Keyboard Numeric Pad

Keyboard Numeric Pad: Numeric Key Pad does not work for Numbers and that is true for 5 different Keyboards attempted. Some Wireless and some tethered. Must be a Win 10 glitch. Any Solutions?...
  10. Numeric Pad Key Lock

in Windows 10 Support
    Numeric Pad Key Lock: Hi Guys, since Win 10 whenever I need to restart my Windows after an update etc it always does so with key pad lock off whereas before on Win 7 it was always on, is there a fix for this as I am so used to just banging in numbers and then seeing it doesn't work, especially...