Windows 10: On start up and randomly whilst on my pc I get a “This app can’t run on your PC”, however I...

Discus and support On start up and randomly whilst on my pc I get a “This app can’t run on your PC”, however I... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have no clue what the app it’s trying to run is and I don’t know why it keeps on opening, I have tried an SFC scan which was fine and a disk clean up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Lachlan Tucker Powditch, Feb 25, 2024.

1. On start up and randomly whilst on my pc I get a “This app can’t run on your PC”, however I...

I have no clue what the app it’s trying to run is and I don’t know why it keeps on opening, I have tried an SFC scan which was fine and a disk clean up which did nothing

:)

Lachlan Tucker Powditch, Feb 25, 2024

2. PC Randomly Can Not Be Started

Hi Vijay

I have tried every step as advised.

But this morning I could not start on the PC, but at 10.00 (local time) I'm able to turn on.

I notice my PC clock also change into 00.00.

Let me know if you can suggest other steps to be tried.

Rino Poetranto, Feb 25, 2024
  3. xXTenXx Win User
    PC Randomly Reboots

Just recently, my PC started to randomly reboot, to start it was once every other day, and know every few minutes.
    Any suggestions to rectify this problem would be greatly appreciated.

xXTenXx, Feb 25, 2024
  4. On start up and randomly whilst on my pc I get a “This app can’t run on your PC”, however I...

My pc takes for ever to shut down when i restart

Suggest cleaning up your startup list .There may be many services / Apps you can remove on startup which is not needed on boot or during shutdown.
    Before you shutdown the Pc check what is running in Task Manager as a program or service in not killing the process on shutdown

Would suggest cleaning up running apps and services -Autoruns, StartupMonitor,HighjackThis,
    Malware Scan - Malwarebytes,ADWcleaner, Combofix

SnakeDoctor, Feb 25, 2024
Thema:

On start up and randomly whilst on my pc I get a “This app can’t run on your PC”, however I...

1. On start up and randomly whilst on my pc I get a “This app can’t run on your PC”, however I... - Similar Threads - start randomly whilst

2. On start up and randomly whilst on my pc I get a “This app can’t run on your PC”, however I...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    On start up and randomly whilst on my pc I get a “This app can’t run on your PC”, however I...: I have no clue what the app it’s trying to run is and I don’t know why it keeps on opening, I have tried an SFC scan which was fine and a disk clean up which did nothing...
  3. every time I start up my PC, I can’t access windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    every time I start up my PC, I can’t access windows: Every time I start up my PC, I cannot access windows. It takes me to the advanced options does not give me the chance to reset and it takes me to the advanced options immediately all of the advanced options do not work I don’t know what to do Please help!!...
  4. every time I start up my PC, I can’t access windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    every time I start up my PC, I can’t access windows: Every time I start up my PC, I cannot access windows. It takes me to the advanced options does not give me the chance to reset and it takes me to the advanced options immediately all of the advanced options do not work I don’t know what to do Please help!!...
  5. I can’t get into my pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I can’t get into my pc: My pc keeps saying it didn’t restart correctly. I have tried every method and cannot get it to work. It won’t let me reset my files and I can’t get into safe mode. Everytime I try to get into safe mode it resets and takes me to the log in and proceeds to say I need to reset....
  6. I can’t get login to my Pc

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I can’t get login to my Pc: So I Updated my PC then I when I try to login it says sign in so I signed in and it says make a pin and I did that but it says unable to make a pin right now So I pressed skip for nowso I pressed skip for now but it sent me back to the Lock Screen so I can’t get in to my Pc....
  7. “This app can’t run on your PC”

in Windows 10 Customization
    “This app can’t run on your PC”: I get a “This app can’t run on your PC” with almost all my software programs. I can open Microsoft Bing though. I have uninstalled my office as i initially thought it was a problem with only Excel and Word but now I can’t download Office with a valid key - i just get “This...
  8. "This app can’t run on your PC" when trying to start explorer.exe

in Windows 10 Customization
    "This app can’t run on your PC" when trying to start explorer.exe: Hello I am having an extremely annoying problem where every time explorer.exe fails, I am completely unable to run it again from the task manager and I'm forced to restart my computer. I have tried running task manager as an administrator and starting the process from...
  9. Apps removed whilst resetting your pc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Apps removed whilst resetting your pc: Yes I know you have already had many posts regarding this query or similar ones, but...…….. I really don't understand why the reset would remove original drivers for my VAIO laptop which include the wifi smart utility (I now have no wifi icon at all showing on my system or...
  10. This App will not Run on Your PC

in Windows 10 Support
    This App will not Run on Your PC: After trying to install am admittedly sketchy program, all of my applications won't open normally and read "This app can't run on your pc". Only a select number of stock windows apps run normally. I can get most applications to open by selecting "run as administrator", but...