Windows 10: On the bug which returns photo files to the top after a few seconds

Discus and support On the bug which returns photo files to the top after a few seconds in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have found since WIN10 came out, that when I am going through my files, I can't stay were I want in the queue because the program keeps returning my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by thomaskemper, Feb 6, 2016.

1. On the bug which returns photo files to the top after a few seconds

I have found since WIN10 came out, that when I am going through my files, I can't stay were I want in the queue because the program keeps returning my files to the top of the page. Has anyone else had this problem? Is there a fix? It's quite annoying and counter-productive: as I scroll, just as I find the file I am looking for, it often returns me to the top of the page, and the longer I scroll, the more likely I will have to start again. Eventually it will happen without fail. Grrrr...

:)

thomaskemper, Feb 6, 2016

2. Scrolling down for files, and computer automatically resets to top

When scrolling down to highlight multiple files or photos my computer automatically returns to the top within a few seconds. How do I stop this from happening?

SarahSnider, Feb 6, 2016
  3. File Explorer not working Windows 10

The same problem windows 10 file explorer is unusable at all doesn't allow to edit the file and returns automatically to the top windows after a few seconds not allowing to do anything. It really sucks.

Juan CarlosButron, Feb 6, 2016
Thema:

On the bug which returns photo files to the top after a few seconds

1. On the bug which returns photo files to the top after a few seconds - Similar Threads - bug returns photo

2. File Explorer Jumping To Top of List Every Few Seconds

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Explorer Jumping To Top of List Every Few Seconds: I have read every page of the forum on the subject: "File Explorer Keeps Jumping Back To The Top" and the most poplular solution regarding turning off the "Automactically Select Color" option referred to apparently has nothing to do with my problem because I have gone in to...
  3. Windows 10 freezes few seconds after startup.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 freezes few seconds after startup.: Hello, my fresh installed Windows 10 freezes after a few seconds startup. I can used the opened programs but can not open new ones. Seems like its the explorer.exe or maybe something else. But if i cut off my desktop PC from power or shut it down forcefully over his...
  4. White screen a few seconds after using fullscreen

White screen a few seconds after using fullscreen: [IMG]When I start playing a video, it plays fine until I open it in fullscreen. Then, a few seconds later the screen starts showing white. When move the cursur it stops or do anything that disturbes the video. I have already updated to the latest drivers of my graphics card....
  5. Settings closing few seconds after opening it.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Settings closing few seconds after opening it.: When I try to open settings on windows 10, it shows up for few seconds and closes. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/settings-closing-few-seconds-after-opening-it/9064bd52-340a-476d-b259-9ec362da2b82
  6. Windows Photo Viewer crashes after a few seconds after opening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Photo Viewer crashes after a few seconds after opening: Greetings, I'm somewhat attached to the old Windows Photo Viewer and prefer to keep using it on Win 10. Nevertheless, just today it started freezing after a few seconds. So I manage to view image 1, then "next" image 2, and then it won't move. If I just open the first...
  7. Photo app crashes after a few seconds after opening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photo app crashes after a few seconds after opening: Hello, After installing and enjoying Windows 10 for a few weeks, I am having problems with the Photo app. I was able to open it up with no problems and it showed me all my pictures but I few days ago, I opened it up and it quit after a few seconds. I kept open it with the...
  8. RDP to W10 disconnected after a few seconds

RDP to W10 disconnected after a few seconds: I've updated two of my Win7 Professional PCs to W10 Professtional. After the upgrade, I can't RDP into either one of them. The session connects and I can see the desktop for a second of two, perhaps make a couple clicks, then it gets disconnected. This happens on both PCs. I...
  9. Photo file scroll issue - page returns to the top

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Photo file scroll issue - page returns to the top: With Windows 10, I can't slowly scroll through my files or make it through an entire folder before the OS returns my page to the first line of photos. It's practically detrimental to my work-flow as I am a photographer. I can't look through my files to choose my next project...
  10. Photo file scroll issue - page returns to the top

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Photo file scroll issue - page returns to the top: I can't slowly scroll through my files or make it through an entire before the OS returns my page to the first line of photos. It's practically detrimental to my work-flow as I am a photographer. I can't look through my files to choose my next project with the files suddenly...