Windows 10: On the lock screen with windows spotlight under like the image that you see box there are...

Discus and support On the lock screen with windows spotlight under like the image that you see box there are... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; On the lock screen with windows spotlight under like the image that you see box there are placeholder line going completly off im on a i7 11 th gen 16... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Rayaan KhanOC, Feb 24, 2024.

1. On the lock screen with windows spotlight under like the image that you see box there are...

On the lock screen with windows spotlight under like the image that you see box there are placeholder line going completly off im on a i7 11 th gen 16 gb ddr4 ram 1 tb forsee ssd intel wifi 6 intel iris xe graphics tiger lake 80 eu

:)

Rayaan KhanOC, Feb 24, 2024
  2. Solaris17 Win User

Windows spotlight images (Lock screen)

This is really dumb, but if you are like me and use spotlight for your windows lock screen images, I actually tend to like some of them alot. They rotate it seems every few days but it doesn't seem to delete them as often as it gets new ones.

With that said I couldnt find anything similar online so I made a script that would pull the files from the folder buried in app data that keeps the files. They dont have an extension normally so I append the JPG extension too them.

I create a folder on your desktop called spotlight and copy the files too it then run the conversion.

I didn't spend forever on this so be nice but otherwise;

Enjoy

Code for the crazies:
    Spoiler Code: @Echo off title Spotlight Image Converter cls :checkPrivileges :: Check for Admin by accessing protected stuff. This calls net(#).exe and can stall if we don't kill it later. NET FILE 1>NUL 2>NUL if '%errorlevel%' == '0' ( goto menu) else ( goto getPrivileges ) :getPrivileges :: Write vbs in temp to call batch as admin. if '%1'=='ELEV' (shift & goto menu) for /f "delims=: tokens=*" %%A in ('findstr /b ::- "%~f0"') do @Echo(%%A setlocal DisableDelayedExpansion set "batchPath=%~0" setlocal EnableDelayedExpansion Echo Set UAC = CreateObject^("Shell.Application"^) > "%temp%\OEgetPrivileges.vbs" Echo UAC.ShellExecute "!batchPath!", "ELEV", "", "runas", 1 >> "%temp%\OEgetPrivileges.vbs" "%temp%\OEgetPrivileges.vbs" exit /B :menu Echo Windows 10 Lock screen image converter Echo. Echo Brought to you by Solaris17 of TPU Echo. Echo This will make a folder on your desktop called "Spotlight" Echo. Echo It will copy the lockscreen images to the folder then convert them to JPEG format. Echo. Echo Let me know when you are ready. Echo. Pause goto copy :copy @Echo off CLS Echo. Echo Converting and copy in progress... Echo. mkdir %userprofile%\Desktop\Spotlight > nul 2>&1 timeout 5 >nul robocopy %userprofile%\appdata\local\packages\Microsoft.Windows.ContentDeliveryManager_cw5n1h2txyewy\LocalState\Assets\ %userprofile%\Desktop\Spotlight /copyall /E > nul 2>&1 ren %userprofile%\Desktop\Spotlight\* *.jpg > nul 2>&1 Echo Done!! Echo. pause[/quote]

Solaris17, Feb 24, 2024
  3. How to fix problems with lock screen images (Windows Spotlight)

This Windows 10 Tip
    highlights the Windows Spotlight setting, which automatically uploads beautiful images of scenery daily from around the world for the background on the lock screen.

What steps should I try if I’m having trouble with Windows Spotlight?
    For example, what should I do if:

• The Windows Spotlight image doesn’t appear on the lock screen.
    • The Windows Spotlight image doesn’t appear on the sign-in screen.
    • The Windows Spotlight option doesn’t appear in my lock screen settings.
    • The Windows Spotlight image isn’t changing. (It shows the same image every day.)

Meliton Dec, Feb 24, 2024
  4. On the lock screen with windows spotlight under like the image that you see box there are...

welcome screen is not asking if i like the spotlight choice

Hi,

One of the possible reasons why your laptop is not asking if you like the spotlight choice might be because the Windows spotlight is not set as your lock screen background. To address this concern, we suggest enabling Windows spotlight as your lock screen
    background. To do so, follow these steps:

• Go to Settings.
    • Click on Personalization and then select Lock screen.
    • Under Background, click on the drop down menu and make sure to click on Windows spotlight.

If further assistance is needed, don't hesitate to reply on this thread.

Darleen Pen, Feb 24, 2024
Thema:

On the lock screen with windows spotlight under like the image that you see box there are...

1. On the lock screen with windows spotlight under like the image that you see box there are... - Similar Threads - lock screen spotlight

2. On the lock screen with windows spotlight under like the image that you see box there are...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    On the lock screen with windows spotlight under like the image that you see box there are...: On the lock screen with windows spotlight under like the image that you see box there are placeholder line going completly off im on a i7 11 th gen 16 gb ddr4 ram 1 tb forsee ssd intel wifi 6 intel iris xe graphics tiger lake 80 eu...
  3. Windows Spotlight missing "Like What You See?" and image information.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Spotlight missing "Like What You See?" and image information.: To clarify the issue, when I lock my computer it is successfully showing the spotlight images and they change periodically. What it is failing to do is display the like/dislike and image information overlay. It is still showing the Date/Time in the lower left and network info...
  4. lock screen do you like what you see?

in Windows 10 Support
    lock screen do you like what you see?: is anyone else having trouble with the latest windows 10 build 21H1 in which the lock screen do you like what you see is no longer showing when the computer wakes up. it had been working perfectly with the previous builds. yes i have reset the registry files for this fix but...
  5. lock screen do you like what you see?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    lock screen do you like what you see?: is anyone else having trouble with the latest windows 10 build 21H1 in which the lock screen do you like what you see is no longer showing when the computer wakes up. it had been working perfectly with the previous builds. yes i have reset the registry files for this fix but...
  6. Windows Spotlight "Like What You See" Missing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Spotlight "Like What You See" Missing: Windows 10 Pro Version 2004 (OS Build 19041.746) A few months ago I took an update (not sure which one), but it was an update that enabled a sign-on feature that required a user to send "ctrl+alt+del" in order to login. Previously, we could enter our PIN by simply pressing...
  7. Windows Spotlight "Like What You See" Missing

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Spotlight "Like What You See" Missing: Windows 10 Pro Version 2004 (OS Build 19041.746) A few months ago I took an update (not sure which one), but it was an update that enabled a sign-on feature that required a user to send "ctrl+alt+del" in order to login. Previously, we could enter our PIN by simply pressing...
  8. No "Like what you see?" on Windows Spotlight lockscreen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    No "Like what you see?" on Windows Spotlight lockscreen: "Like what you see?" does not appear on Windows lock screen. How do I fix. Using Windows 10 Enterprise here. Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-like-what-you-see-on-windows-spotlight/780e0f55-6720-47f8-a856-17b2be5add09
  9. "Like what you see" is missing on Windows Spotlight

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    "Like what you see" is missing on Windows Spotlight: Hi All, I want to have "Like what you see" on the Windows Spotlight. It seems the "Like what you see" feature disappear in Windows 10. Anyone can help me to enable it again? Thank you....
  10. Missing "Like What You See?" in Lock Screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Missing "Like What You See?" in Lock Screen: Problem: No "Like What You See?" question in Windows 10's Lock Screen with Windows Spotlight enabled in Personalization → Lock Screen. Is this a feature, or a bug? The question used to be there. I'm asking because it's present in Edge Chromium, but not in the Lock Screen. It...