Windows 10: On wakeup from sleep, few seconds of green screen and static, then ok

Discus and support On wakeup from sleep, few seconds of green screen and static, then ok in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; When waking up my computer from sleep, the monitor will show static for a second or so, then a green screen for a split second, then wake up fine. It... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Datamungo, Jan 2, 2017.

1. Datamungo Win User

On wakeup from sleep, few seconds of green screen and static, then ok

When waking up my computer from sleep, the monitor will show static for a second or so, then a green screen for a split second, then wake up fine. It never used to do this, so I am a little concerned.

Ran windows memory diagnostics and everything returned fine. New graphics card and updated stable drivers.

Any tips?

:)

Datamungo, Jan 2, 2017

2. Empty blue screen for a second before seeing the lockscreen.

no its not a restart when ever i wakeup my pc from sleep it shows a empty blue screen just only for a seconds an d after a second i can see my lock screen

Aman Kumar365, Jan 2, 2017
  3. Mendopaul Win User
    Delayed wakeup from sleep and MB logo splash screen shows for seconds before waking

After upgrading to Windows 10 my computer now takes several seconds to wakeup from sleep mode and before waking shows the ASUS logo splash screen before waking up. I've never had any delay like this before and certainly no logo splash screen during wakeup.
    Why the delay and why the logo splash screen?

Mendopaul, Jan 2, 2017
  4. Datamungo Win User

Still happening on a random basis. any ideas?

Datamungo, Jan 4, 2017
  5. Ikebukuro Win User
    I have the same issue, did you find a fix for it?

Ikebukuro, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. On wakeup from sleep, few seconds of green screen and static, then ok - Similar Threads - wakeup sleep few

2. BSOD on Wakeup from Sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD on Wakeup from Sleep: Hi I've had this problem for a few months. I've tried to fix it myself to no avail. I'd appreciate any help in fixing the problem.This problem started when I upgraded my storage on my desktop. I had to create a system image in order to copy it to the new NVM.e SSD device....
  3. BSOD on Wakeup from Sleep

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD on Wakeup from Sleep: Hi I've had this problem for a few months. I've tried to fix it myself to no avail. I'd appreciate any help in fixing the problem.This problem started when I upgraded my storage on my desktop. I had to create a system image in order to copy it to the new NVM.e SSD device....
  4. Pc fail to wakeup from sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc fail to wakeup from sleep: The "sleep" don't work on the system.It goes to sleep but when it comes back something is wrong and the system resets and restarts normally, but I lost everything I was doing !!!I'm with windows 20h2 v2, until a few days ago it worked.How can I solve? Of course windows is...
  5. Pc fail to wakeup from sleep

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc fail to wakeup from sleep: The "sleep" don't work on the system.It goes to sleep but when it comes back something is wrong and the system resets and restarts normally, but I lost everything I was doing !!!I'm with windows 20h2 v2, until a few days ago it worked.How can I solve? Of course windows is...
  6. Pc fail to wakeup from sleep

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Windows 10: Spontaneous wakeup from sleep

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10: Spontaneous wakeup from sleep: Our Windows 10 64bit desktop computer has the File Backup setting OFF.Nevertheless when we leave the computer on SLEEP it spontaneously wakes up at about 03:00 and stays on interminably.If we put it back to sleep, it stays in that condition for the next day. Any ideas?...
  8. My laptop screen turns green for a few seconds

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop screen turns green for a few seconds: When I tried maximizing my screen full screen in playing videos, the screen starts to turn green for a few seconds. I thought this was a one time event but it's been happening for a few months whenever I try to play videos or open some websites....
  9. Pc fail to wakeup from sleep

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Pc fail to wakeup from sleep: The "sleep" don't work on the system. It goes to sleep but when it comes back something is wrong and the system resets and restarts normally, but I lost everything I was doing !!! I'm with windows 20h2 v2, until a few days ago it worked. How can I solve? ( Of course...
  10. Won't wakeup from sleep or hibernation

in Windows 10 Support
    Won't wakeup from sleep or hibernation: Tried hard reset. Still getting single blinking light after several tries. What else can I try? How do I know if the battery is charging? Thanks 73683

Users found this page by searching for:

1. wake up to green screen