Windows 10: Once upon a timedbl clk background function

Discus and support Once upon a timedbl clk background function in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I think it was W7, when I dbl clicked the desktop background it changed to the next picture in my slideshow. Is there a way to make that happen in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ruggb, Jan 26, 2016.

1. ruggb Win User

Once upon a timedbl clk background function

I think it was W7, when I dbl clicked the desktop background it changed to the next picture in my slideshow.
    Is there a way to make that happen in w10?
    maybe a reg hack?

:)

ruggb, Jan 26, 2016

2. Nokia n8 battery dying after anna-service pack.

@InsanityN8

You have probably seen that Nokia Maps remains running in the background once opened since latest update, but this may have no bearing upon your particular usage.

aspergerguy, Jan 26, 2016
  3. Kik Messenger update for Windows phone

Lawl Mark W. Webkit is a the thing that runs Safari and what used to run Chrome (they forked it and it's now called Blink).

Windows Phone does not allow for custom web browsers so it's not possible for webkit to exist on Windows Phone.

Fin.

Once Upon a Time., Jan 26, 2016
  4. Berton Win User

I have my Win7 set for Slideshow and double-click does nothing.

Berton, Jan 26, 2016
  5. ruggb Win User
    ok maybe it was WAY back in XP
    I think there was a chk box for what happens when I dbl clk.
    one option was next picture.

ruggb, Jan 26, 2016
  6. Edwin New Member
    I think you have to invoke it from the right click menu on your desktop,

Once upon a timedbl clk background function [​IMG]

Edwin, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Once upon a timedbl clk background function - Similar Threads - Once upon timedbl

2. Black background at once

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black background at once: The black background suddenly appeared after booting, you see that everything is black and it was not, when I open the bar with cut, copy, paste, extract file etc it is also black. I didn't touch or adjust anything, when I turned on the PC and logged in, I saw that everything...
  3. Black background at once

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black background at once: The black background suddenly appeared after booting, you see that everything is black and it was not, when I open the bar with cut, copy, paste, extract file etc it is also black. I didn't touch or adjust anything, when I turned on the PC and logged in, I saw that everything...
  4. Black background at once

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Get machine language as background upon startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Get machine language as background upon startup: Woke up yesterday to starting up my Surface Pro, which started up as always until it loaded 2 apps, Skype and Teams. Skype would always load correctly, without incident. When Teams loaded, the machine code appeared in the background. I thought it was a Teams issue, but I have...
  6. Get machine language as background upon startup

Get machine language as background upon startup: Woke up yesterday to starting up my Surface Pro, which started up as always until it loaded 2 apps, Skype and Teams. Skype would always load correctly, without incident. When Teams loaded, the machine code appeared in the background. I thought it was a Teams issue, but I have...
  7. video editor background music not functioning

in Windows 10 Gaming
    video editor background music not functioning: I have used video editor a number of times now editing some drone videos. I am still getting used to it. However it is pretty user friendly. After editing a video and getting ready to complete the project, I have been trying to add some of the included "background music" as I...
  8. video editor background music not functioning

video editor background music not functioning: I have used video editor a number of times now editing some drone videos. I am still getting used to it. However it is pretty user friendly. After editing a video and getting ready to complete the project, I have been trying to add some of the included "background music" as I...
  9. No effect upon pressing <fn> and a function key

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No effect upon pressing <fn> and a function key: I have an ASUS laptop, K52JC, it used to perform certain function when combination of <fn> key and a function key are pressed simultaneously. For example - Pressing <fn> and <F10> simultaneously will mute the sound Pressing <fn> and <F11> simultaneously will decrease...
  10. background slideshow changes to picture upon reboot

in Windows 10 Customization
    background slideshow changes to picture upon reboot: I have set up my background to display slideshow. There appears to be no save button on this page. Every time I reboot the computer I find the slideshow has been changed back to "picture" mode. Is there a way to stop this from resetting? 32859