Windows 10: One Click to Metro Screen

Discus and support One Click to Metro Screen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Question: Can the Windows Key be configured to open the Metro Screen? I see in startup how to change pc to startup to metro instead of desktop mode.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by pcladytech, Aug 20, 2015.

1. One Click to Metro Screen

Question: Can the Windows Key be configured to open the Metro Screen? I see in startup how to change pc to startup to metro instead of desktop mode. That's not what I want. I want to know if there is a one-click option to jump right to the FULL screen of Metro Apps. My Windows key only opens the start menu.
    Thanks!

:)

pcladytech, Aug 20, 2015

2. Why is Tablet Mode unavailable with multiple screens?

Not really. Even at full screen, as soon as you click on ANYTHING on screen 2 the Start menu disappears and you're presented with the desktop again on screen 1. This does NOT happen on Windows 8.1. I routinely have legacy programs running on screen
    two with Metro apps or the Start Screen on screen one. I prefer to be able to quickly view live tiles while still working actively on screen two. This is not supported in W10.

ScubaDog2008(2), Aug 20, 2015
  3. Desktop Icons VS tiles

I am not sure what the metro style is but i just have a blank screen with a couple of tiles on it. right click does nothing.

JanetHelm1, Aug 20, 2015
Thema:

One Click to Metro Screen

1. One Click to Metro Screen - Similar Threads - Click Metro Screen

2. metro exodus

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    metro exodus: I've been playing the game for awhile. Made it to Caspian. Fun game. Problem is now it will not load. Goes through the intro, but it cuts out a second into the train sound and never makes it to the select screen. The screen goes black and crashes the computer. This is...
  3. Metro Bootloader

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Metro Bootloader: I just did a dual boot with windows 10 and windows 7 and all I get is the black and white bootloader. Before I partitioned my drive and installed windows 7 I had the Metro bootloader with my windows 10 and Macrium Reflect but after installing windows 7 on the new partition...
  4. Metro(start)screen formatted wrong

in Windows 10 Customization
    Metro(start)screen formatted wrong: My metro ,start screen TILES, are way down from the top and I've never seen this before, how do fix it ? Pls see attached photo of problem:*(Windows default virus protections has found no sign of infection) [IMG]...
  5. metro screen ( or whatever we want to call it)

in Windows 10 Customization
    metro screen ( or whatever we want to call it): I'm having trouble with the metro icons, in that instead of displaying the icon for the app, its showing nothing but the tile, empty. Its doing it for firefox and chrome, both, and they are the only ones showing this behavior. Here:...
  6. One Click Open to Touch Screen and Double Click Open to Mouse ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    One Click Open to Touch Screen and Double Click Open to Mouse ?: Hi , I am used to tablets style when it comes to touch screens where one click opens/runs apps yet however when I use the mouse its entirely different , i either want to drag , fast rename as a priority , i get to see the option is linked in folder properties , choose one...
  7. One specific metro app not running

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    One specific metro app not running: There are only a few metro app I have installed after installing and refreshing Windows 10. One of them is "Star Wars: Commander". I used to play it almost everyday. But suddenly, one day the app doesn't run anymore. When I click on the tiles (or from All Apps list), nothing...
  8. Help getting Metro Boot Screen Back

in Windows 10 Support
    Help getting Metro Boot Screen Back: Help! I've tried everything I know to get the Metro (blue) boot screen back, but all I get is the old 7-style B/W screen. I've done the BCDEDIT stuff (bcdedit /set {default} bootmenupolicy standard), SFC /SCANNOW, re-booted back and forth 10 to 8.1 back to 10. Very annoying!...
  9. Always Log On To The Start Screen (Metro)???

in Windows 10 Support
    Always Log On To The Start Screen (Metro)???: I want to always log on to the Start screen with the tiles. I've found several sites with the info on how to configure this. Here is one. How To Always Log On To The Start Screen (Metro) On Windows 10 When You Sign On Liberian Geek However, these instructions all show a...
  10. did Microsoft remove the metro screen completely?

in Windows 10 Support
    did Microsoft remove the metro screen completely?: not that I am complaining because I like it showing up in Start better but when trying to move cursor to right side, nothing happens. robin 4164