Windows 10: One drive default security

Discus and support One drive default security in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have question with OneDrive. I wonder if there is native or default security feature with ondrive. a virus was detected on a file shared with me,... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Banuelos Mejia Axel, Aug 4, 2018.

1. One drive default security

I have question with OneDrive.

I wonder if there is native or default security feature with ondrive. a virus was detected on a file shared with me, but i dot know who has the file or where is it.

:)

Banuelos Mejia Axel, Aug 4, 2018
  2. qubit Win User

Corporate Security Solution

That made me so facepalm. Some people have absolutely no clue. I hope they don't take you for granted with all this you're doing for them.

SonicWall is a good security product, so Mindweaver's suggestion sounds like a good one and should make for a rather bigger baby step. Let's hope they take it.

qubit, Aug 4, 2018
  3. kormath Win User
    Lost default photo viewer after profile rebuild

Thanks Brink. I've tried those steps before i started searching Google. After the profile rebuild i don't have the Photo app listed to choose to make it default in either the system settings for default apps or the Open With option.

I can't even find it doing a search. Seems to have been removed somehow with the profile rebuild, which doesn't make sense.

Might be helpful to list what i've done *Smile I've done the open with check, the choose default program in the system menu, tried that in device manager default programs also. I've checked the programs and features Turn windows features on/off and it's not listed there (never thought it was but that was a suggestion), searched the MS Store, it's not listed there either.

I don't like playing in the registry unless i have defined steps and haven't found anything for this yet, just the Win7 version like in my OP.

kormath, Aug 4, 2018
  4. One drive default security

little cat, Aug 4, 2018
Thema:

One drive default security

1. One drive default security - Similar Threads - drive default security

2. Change Default One Drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change Default One Drive: Hi!I have a personal and business one drive on my laptop. Currently it is using my personal one drive as default one. How can I change it to business one drive?ThanksGaurav...
  3. Change Default One Drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Change Default One Drive: Hi!I have a personal and business one drive on my laptop. Currently it is using my personal one drive as default one. How can I change it to business one drive?ThanksGaurav...
  4. One Drive Sync Set Default Settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One Drive Sync Set Default Settings: I frequently sign in to different computers on my college campus and each time I sign in to One Drive I have to click through several prompts and choose several settings options, such as which local folders to back up it defaults to all, I want none. Is there a way to change...
  5. One Drive Sync Set Default Settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    One Drive Sync Set Default Settings: I frequently sign in to different computers on my college campus and each time I sign in to One Drive I have to click through several prompts and choose several settings options, such as which local folders to back up it defaults to all, I want none. Is there a way to change...
  6. One Drive Sync Set Default Settings

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. One Drive no secure perio

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    One Drive no secure perio: I want to know who gave Microsoft the authority to steal data from users of one drive or a supposedly secure, cloud based data storage system, without asking WE THE USERS of one drive if they wanted some or all of their date uploaded into an insecure cloud based system....
  8. One Drive security

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    One Drive security: Now that you have automated saving all docs to One Drive, which also deletes in One Drive those that I delete on my computer, what is to stop a hacker from deleting all my files on the computer, then they will be deleted on my One Drive too and nothing is saved?...
  9. Want to stop one drive as default

in Windows 10 Customization
    Want to stop one drive as default: I just wiped my computer and now installing my files. I copy/paste all My Documents to Documents. It said PC.Documents. When I went to the folder Documents they were not there. I found them out that downloads default to One Drive. I then uninstalled One Drive. But it still is...
  10. Default location - One Drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Default location - One Drive: I have recently reset my laptop and reinstalled Windows 10. The target location for storing pictures is C:\Users\chris\OneDrive\Pictures and but I dont want them to save to OneDrive, I want them to save to my laptop. When trying to redirect the folder that they save in I...