Windows 10: One Drive down again.

Discus and support One Drive down again. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; One Drive down again, at least here in Poughkeepsie, NY. Henry 101664 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Hewjr100, Jan 3, 2018.

1. Hewjr100 Win User

One Drive down again.

One Drive down again, at least here in Poughkeepsie, NY.

Henry

:)

Hewjr100, Jan 3, 2018

2. Unable to find any pictures I have taken since Cyan Update

Have you checked One Drive?

Try to soft reset your phone by holding down the Volume Down + Power button for 10 seconds until the phone restarts and vibrates. Try to access Photos Hub again.

yellow submarin3, Jan 3, 2018
  3. Two DVD Drives; Only one is recognized after upgrading to Windows 10

*Original Title: DVD Drives

On windows 7 both of my DVD Drives where listed in Devise Manager.

After upgrading with the free Windows 10 upgrade only one DVD Drive is listed in Devise Manager.

I have down graded to windows 7 and both drives are again recognised. Up graded again to Windows 10, and again only one drive is recognised.

After this problem I am not to sure to bother with Windows 10, although apart from the above problem, I have been satisfied with the O/S.

Thanks

Cliff Winter

CliffWinter, Jan 3, 2018
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

One Drive down again.

Hello Henry, *Smile

No issues on my end.

Microsoft is currently showing no issues for OneDrive at the link below. There is an issue with Yammer right now though.

*Arrow Office 365 Service Status

Brink, Jan 3, 2018
  5. Hewjr100 Win User
    Yea I am getting a 404 error, site not available.

Henry

Hewjr100, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

One Drive down again.

1. One Drive down again. - Similar Threads - Drive down again

2. One Drive Slowing down File explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One Drive Slowing down File explorer: Why is One drive such a issue its constantly slowing down file explorer and making files inaccessible until i restart the Pc or File explorer, im talking bad too. it too me a few weeks to figure out what it was because the process was so far down task manager how do i fix...
  3. One Drive Slowing down File explorer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    One Drive Slowing down File explorer: Why is One drive such a issue its constantly slowing down file explorer and making files inaccessible until i restart the Pc or File explorer, im talking bad too. it too me a few weeks to figure out what it was because the process was so far down task manager how do i fix...
  4. i deleted one drive folder and it is showing this again and again

i deleted one drive folder and it is showing this again and again: please tell me what to do it shows evertime when i open explorer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-deleted-one-drive-folder-and-it-is-showing-this/a4351583-5c6c-4559-aa9f-b9cff0e201f2
  5. i deleted one drive folder and it is showing this again and again

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    i deleted one drive folder and it is showing this again and again: please tell me what to do it shows evertime when i open explorer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-deleted-one-drive-folder-and-it-is-showing-this/a4351583-5c6c-4559-aa9f-b9cff0e201f2
  6. i deleted one drive folder and it is showing this again and again

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. How do I get the One Drive to open again?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I get the One Drive to open again?: The One Drive has closed, how do I get it to open again? It's not offering a chance to open it again. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-the-one-drive-to-open-again/b08e3c3a-73d0-4a75-8ad0-99f132db85ac
  8. Is One Drive down?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is One Drive down?: Is One Drive down? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-one-drive-down/96e4f504-7ce2-4a49-969c-6f3fa95b4d66
  9. Stopping A One Drive Down Load

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Stopping A One Drive Down Load: Hello, I contact Microsoft support but they have not e-mailed me back yet with the answer to my question, so I thought to ask the community. This morning I received an e-mail from my past landlord that said she sent me a file open one drive to view. I clicked on it. I...
  10. Bingo down... AGAIN

Bingo down... AGAIN: Could you please fix the BINGO sign in failure. I have enjoyed playing for about three years now, but it is increasingly frustrating because the server is down. Please if the game is becoming that popular, upgrade your server so we can consistently sign in and play....