Windows 10: One Drive files not syncing with laptop, Win 10

Discus and support One Drive files not syncing with laptop, Win 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm running One Drive on 2 computers and my phone. However I noticed recently that when I access the files on my laptop they are out of date, that is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JimFerris1, Jul 5, 2018.

1. One Drive files not syncing with laptop, Win 10

I'm running One Drive on 2 computers and my phone. However I noticed recently that when I access the files on my laptop they are out of date, that is if I changed the file on my other computer the version I see on my laptop is not up to date for those changes. I can't find a One Drive app on my laptop. I'm told that One Drive is embedded in Win 10.

:)

JimFerris1, Jul 5, 2018

2. One Drive files not syncing with laptop, Win 10

I'm running One Drive on 2 computers and my phone. However I noticed recently that when I access the files on my laptop they are out of date, that is if I changed the file on my other computer the version I see on my laptop is not up to date for those
    changes. I can't find a One Drive app on my laptop. I'm told that One Drive is embedded in Win 10.

JimFerris1, Nov 11, 2018
  3. Valix80 Win User
    Cannot transfer files from the laptop to the drives

Original Title: Windows10 & External Hard Drive

Hi,

I've connected my two LaCie external hard drives (rugged and D2 Quadra) to a Windows 10 laptop but they both are not working. They are ExFat and I've tried to reformat them. Windows 10 can see the drives, I can copy and paste files from
    the drives to the laptop. But I cannot transfer files from the laptop to the drives. All the drivers are updated. It looks like my dives are not fully compatible with Windows10? Any suggestions please? Can I have a list of external hard drives compatible with
    Windows 10 please?

Valix80, Nov 11, 2018
  4. pipingguy Win User

One Drive files not syncing with laptop, Win 10

Win 10 not listing some Dropbox files

I have a Dropbox folder in my PC's C drive. If i use the Win 10 search utility (search box at left end of win 10 task bar) it does not list some files that are definitely in the Dropbox folder. In my laptop with Win 7, if I type the same search term in
    the search box, the files show up with no problem. Both computers share the same Dropbox folder because they are, of course, synced.

pipingguy, Nov 11, 2018
Thema:

One Drive files not syncing with laptop, Win 10

1. One Drive files not syncing with laptop, Win 10 - Similar Threads - Drive files syncing

2. One drive will not sync

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One drive will not sync: Hi Onedrive Experts.I have Microsoft 365 - family edition - running under Windows 11. Onedrive will not sync. I have tried all the solutions - that I can find - and none of them work.The only thing I can think off is that I log onto my computer as a local account, and...
  3. One Drive Sync

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    One Drive Sync: My One Drive was set to Files On-Demand ticked. I soon discovered when off the network that the files were not available... So I unticked Files On Demand. Then all the files in the one driver folder had a X on them. They could not be opened. I'm now waiting hours for 5Gb...
  4. One Drive Desktop and Laptop Syncing

One Drive Desktop and Laptop Syncing: Hi, I currently use a desktop PC, and a laptop both connected to OneDrive, with Microsoft office also. I want OneDrive to keep saving to the cloud, but i don't want the PC and Laptop syncing the sale files , EG: documents on the home screen etc. Can anyone advise me on...
  5. one drive sync

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    one drive sync: I have repeatedly signed in to my M/S account to get One drive to sync my files without success. My sign in is successful but it does not accomplish syncing one drive. pls advise. Jim...
  6. One Drive Sync

One Drive Sync: I have copied my files form my hard drive to One drive and it says that they are synced , but in actual fact when I check them they are not synced at all https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-drive-sync/295d9ff5-4af4-4581-a200-2cf0b184575c
  7. One Drive Not Syncing

One Drive Not Syncing: One drive will no longer s sign in or sync instead it goes into a "Paused" state and I have to manually try to update and sync. one drive. What can I do fix one drive so that it will go back to automatically signing in?...
  8. SYNCING FILES WITH ONE DRIVE

SYNCING FILES WITH ONE DRIVE: Do I have to sync my files with OneDrive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/syncing-files-with-one-drive/61baacef-f9cf-4ea5-b2b3-28ad451c9871"
  9. sync files with one drive

sync files with one drive: hello .i am starting to use one drive.But i don't know if and how i can sync files from my pc to online like back up and sync app from google.With this app i add specific folders to ot sync , so when i download a file to my...
  10. Syncing or downloading of files to one drive

in Windows 10 Customization
    Syncing or downloading of files to one drive: Has anyone any idea of how I can stop my files being synchronised or downloaded to onedrive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/syncing-or-downloading-of-files-to-one-drive/8afbd06a-ed01-4b20-8f6b-dcb29fc2fab0

Users found this page by searching for:

1. The photos from my new laptop are not syncing with one drive although I am told it is up to date