Windows 10: One Drive Issue

Discus and support One Drive Issue in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Everytime I start my computer, One Drive opens a Login Window. Is there a way to stop this? 19132 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by gbalonek, Aug 25, 2015.

1. gbalonek Win User

One Drive Issue

Everytime I start my computer, One Drive opens a Login Window. Is there a way to stop this?

:)

gbalonek, Aug 25, 2015

2. One Drive Related Issue

One drive cannot be disconnected,although we can keep a 4 letter pin but its completely useless,because you can still see the photos in photos+videos tile in the album section ,ONE DRIVE ,as the things can be confidential you need to fix this.Please suggest
    a solution for this

NabeelAhmed37, Aug 25, 2015
  3. one drive uploading issues

I have taken photos and videos in my Lumia 520 but iam unable to upload to my Onedrive.I have already saved few photos in OneDrive.How to view my photos in my Microsoft Login.Thanks.

tlrramakumar26, Aug 25, 2015
  4. AddRAM Win User

One Drive Issue

Yes, just disable One Drive from startup. Open Task Manager, then click the Startup tab to disable it.

AddRAM, Aug 25, 2015
  5. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Brink, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

One Drive Issue

1. One Drive Issue - Similar Threads - Drive Issue

2. Windows 10 Installation issue due to unable to locate internal drive.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Installation issue due to unable to locate internal drive.: Hi,My laptop has an issue so I decide to install a new windows 10. However, When I reach the 'Custom: Install Windows Only' stage where I have to allocate the drive here, There's no internal drive found and I couldn't add any drive or size here. Any one has any idea to solve...
  3. Windows 10 Installation issue due to unable to locate internal drive.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Installation issue due to unable to locate internal drive.: Hi,My laptop has an issue so I decide to install a new windows 10. However, When I reach the 'Custom: Install Windows Only' stage where I have to allocate the drive here, There's no internal drive found and I couldn't add any drive or size here. Any one has any idea to solve...
  4. Windows 10 Installation issue due to unable to locate internal drive.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Issue with Disk Error 0x8007045D After Formatting D Drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Issue with Disk Error 0x8007045D After Formatting D Drive: I recently encountered an issue with my system's disk configuration. I had two disks, one with Windows installed C drive and the other designated for additional storage D drive. However, the D drive encountered corruption, leading me to format it as the data within was not...
  6. Issue with Disk Error 0x8007045D After Formatting D Drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with Disk Error 0x8007045D After Formatting D Drive: I recently encountered an issue with my system's disk configuration. I had two disks, one with Windows installed C drive and the other designated for additional storage D drive. However, the D drive encountered corruption, leading me to format it as the data within was not...
  7. Issue with Disk Error 0x8007045D After Formatting D Drive

8. Desktop display issue and google drive not working after windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop display issue and google drive not working after windows 11 update: Hi there, my computer with windows 11 does not work properly after windows update automatically installed. The desktop tool bar at the bottom disappear, can not update resolution, Google drive not working etc. After I get into recovery mode to uninstalled the quality update,...
  9. Desktop display issue and google drive not working after windows 11 update

Desktop display issue and google drive not working after windows 11 update: Hi there, my computer with windows 11 does not work properly after windows update automatically installed. The desktop tool bar at the bottom disappear, can not update resolution, Google drive not working etc. After I get into recovery mode to uninstalled the quality update,...
  10. Desktop display issue and google drive nit working after windows 11 update

Desktop display issue and google drive nit working after windows 11 update: Hi there, my computer with windows 11does not work properly after windows update automatically installed. The desktop tool bar at the bottom dispear, can not update resolution, Google drive not working etc. After I get into recovery mode to uninstalled the quality update, it...