Windows 10: One Drive not syncing

Discus and support One Drive not syncing in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; One Drive is not syncing after upgrade to Windows 10 Files are being uploaded to the server and also other PCs with Windows 7 it is syncing but in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by arunshanker, Aug 2, 2015.

1. One Drive not syncing

One Drive is not syncing after upgrade to Windows 10
    Files are being uploaded to the server and also other PCs with Windows 7 it is syncing
    but in Windows 10 is always showing that it is downloading ever since the upgrade
    here is the screen shot
    This happens only with the photos from my phone, it does not sync to Windows 10, but syncs with other PCs with WIndows 7
    This is not the case with other files like doc, it cannot be with the phone as the pics are syncing with other OS
    Can someone help me solve this

One Drive not syncing [​IMG]

Arun

:)

arunshanker, Aug 2, 2015
  2. DaveM121 Win User

sync one drive

Hi Vkshah, to be able to see Thumbs.db, you need to be able to see system files!

In file Explorer, on the View Ribbon (tab) click Options

In the resulting dialog, on the View tab, scroll down to find 'Hide Protected Operating System Files' and uncheck that option . . .

Click Apply and OK, then look for that file again . . .

DaveM121, Aug 2, 2015
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    one drive sync

Hi Dan,

Corrupted files may be the possible cause reason why files/folders were not syncing. To efficiently assist you, we'd like to gather more information:

• Could you tell us if you've made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Are you getting any error messages when you tried to sync a file/folder?
    • Which version of Office are you using?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article
    to troubleshoot your OneDrive files/folders to sync properly.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Aug 2, 2015
Thema:

One Drive not syncing

1. One Drive not syncing - Similar Threads - Drive syncing

2. Why did you Microsoft ruin windows in Win 11 by 1 turning on one drive sync when i didn't...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why did you Microsoft ruin windows in Win 11 by 1 turning on one drive sync when i didn't...: I can't tell you what an absolute disaster Windows 11 is. * You badgered me till no end to upgrade when I was perfectly happy with Windows 10. * You turned on Onedrive synch to sync my local files to the cloud when I didn't want it.* You relocated the layout of ny docements...
  3. Why did you Microsoft ruin windows in Win 11 by 1 turning on one drive sync when i didn't...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why did you Microsoft ruin windows in Win 11 by 1 turning on one drive sync when i didn't...: I can't tell you what an absolute disaster Windows 11 is. * You badgered me till no end to upgrade when I was perfectly happy with Windows 10. * You turned on Onedrive synch to sync my local files to the cloud when I didn't want it.* You relocated the layout of ny docements...
  4. How do i stop One Drive Syncing Desktop/pictures etc..

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i stop One Drive Syncing Desktop/pictures etc..: how do i stop it syncing **** i dont need from one machine to another.. i have about 5 windows machines and dont want my desktop gaming icons showing up on my 3d printing laptop etc. likewise i dont want virtual harddisk folders on my gaming machine. hiding icons doesnt work...
  5. How do i stop One Drive Syncing Desktop/pictures etc..

How do i stop One Drive Syncing Desktop/pictures etc..: how do i stop it syncing **** i dont need from one machine to another.. i have about 5 windows machines and dont want my desktop gaming icons showing up on my 3d printing laptop etc. likewise i dont want virtual harddisk folders on my gaming machine. hiding icons doesnt work...
  6. My email account locked,cannot sync with One Drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My email account locked,cannot sync with One Drive: MS tells me my email is locked due to too many attempts to reset password and to contact my ISP. I did and nothing wrong with my email. I cannot sync my email to my One Drive and MS keeps having me fill out info but it is going in circles. Can someone help?I had a notice that...
  7. My email account locked,cannot sync with One Drive

My email account locked,cannot sync with One Drive: MS tells me my email is locked due to too many attempts to reset password and to contact my ISP. I did and nothing wrong with my email. I cannot sync my email to my One Drive and MS keeps having me fill out info but it is going in circles. Can someone help?I had a notice that...
  8. My email account locked,cannot sync with One Drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Why won't One Drive sync 2 items?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why won't One Drive sync 2 items?: I am getting a message on One Drive on 2 files: "Sync issues 2 No access permissions to the item. It appears you do not have access permissions to the item. Ensure you have the right permissions to allow the item to sync." The files have the extensions .ink. How would I fix...
  10. Why won't One Drive sync 2 items?

Why won't One Drive sync 2 items?: I am getting a message on One Drive on 2 files: "Sync issues 2 No access permissions to the item. It appears you do not have access permissions to the item. Ensure you have the right permissions to allow the item to sync." The files have the extensions .ink. How would I fix...