Windows 10: one drive problem

Discus and support one drive problem in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; since updating to 10159 and then 10162 every time I click on photo in menu it starts up for about 5 seconds and then shuts down with no error message... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by goatty2, Jul 3, 2015.

1. goatty2 Win User

one drive problem

since updating to 10159 and then 10162 every time I click on photo in menu it starts up for about 5 seconds and then shuts down with no error message

:)

goatty2, Jul 3, 2015

2. problem of one drive update

Hi,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community.

Sorry to know that you are facing this issue.

Please answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

• When you say “windows update is trying to install”, what is the KB number?

• Which version of One Drive is installed on the computer?

Please post a screen shot of that window in your reply. Take a screen shot of that window, paste in paint and save it on the desktop. On the Microsoft Community website when you click reply you will see the option “Add Image” at the top most
    part of the reply window. Click on Add Image, browse to the desktop, select the picture and upload it.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Jul 3, 2015
  3. Xevolut Win User
    problem of one drive update

windows update is trying to install a previous version of one drive

Xevolut, Jul 3, 2015
Thema:

one drive problem

1. one drive problem - Similar Threads - drive problem

2. problems with one drive. I restored a directory called Pictures all folders and sub...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    problems with one drive. I restored a directory called Pictures all folders and sub...: 1. My Pictures Folder was was corrupted by a one drive file that I copied to Pictures to save it incase one drive had more problems. 2. I kept getting the error about the one drive file and it wouldn't open the folder pictures so I deleted the directory entry called C...
  3. problems with one drive. I restored a directory called Pictures all folders and sub...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    problems with one drive. I restored a directory called Pictures all folders and sub...: 1. My Pictures Folder was was corrupted by a one drive file that I copied to Pictures to save it incase one drive had more problems. 2. I kept getting the error about the one drive file and it wouldn't open the folder pictures so I deleted the directory entry called C...
  4. problems with one drive. I restored a directory called Pictures all folders and sub...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Weird drive problem.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird drive problem.: So, I was transferring an ISO file to my USB drive, and it said its too big, and the drive shows that there's 14.5 GiB, but the error said that 5.10 GiB install.wim could not transfer due to the file being "larger" than 14.5 GiB....
  6. Weird drive problem.

Weird drive problem.: So, I was transferring an ISO file to my USB drive, and it said its too big, and the drive shows that there's 14.5 GiB, but the error said that 5.10 GiB install.wim could not transfer due to the file being "larger" than 14.5 GiB....
  7. c drive is at 53 gb andc has one 1 gb left new laptop too why and hot do i fix this problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    c drive is at 53 gb andc has one 1 gb left new laptop too why and hot do i fix this problem: i cant update laptop only had it 3 months and havent downloaded but one app so why is it full? someone help me understand how to fix this issue. i have several clouds as well and an external hard drive i bought last week which i havebt used yet. ant helpo would be great. how...
  8. c drive is at 53 gb andc has one 1 gb left new laptop too why and hot do i fix this problem

c drive is at 53 gb andc has one 1 gb left new laptop too why and hot do i fix this problem: i cant update laptop only had it 3 months and havent downloaded but one app so why is it full? someone help me understand how to fix this issue. i have several clouds as well and an external hard drive i bought last week which i havebt used yet. ant helpo would be great. how...
  9. Can't safely eject external hard drive problem on Windows 11 fix!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't safely eject external hard drive problem on Windows 11 fix!!!: I've had this problem ever since I bought I got my new Windows 11 laptop and finally I found a fix and I think I found the reason.The Fix :-1- Close all windows using the external drive2- Close all file explorer windows that are open because they will all be closed by the end...
  10. Can't safely eject external hard drive problem on Windows 11 fix!!!

Can't safely eject external hard drive problem on Windows 11 fix!!!: I've had this problem ever since I bought I got my new Windows 11 laptop and finally I found a fix and I think I found the reason.The Fix :-1- Close all windows using the external drive2- Close all file explorer windows that are open because they will all be closed by the end...