Windows 10: One Drive

Discus and support One Drive in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I cannot get permission to save anything to my documents, or photos, do I uninstall One Drive? If So how, and is this the answer to the problem. I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by whywayne, Sep 30, 2015.

1. whywayne Win User

One Drive

I cannot get permission to save anything to my documents, or photos, do I uninstall One Drive? If So how, and is this the answer to the problem. I have seen all the do not work fixes and to be honest getting frustrated, I have changed all permissions to administrator in all boxes checked. Man,this really stinks...

:)

whywayne, Sep 30, 2015

2. One Drive.

How do I disable One Drive from windows 10 Home? None of solutions found on web work! No cloud icon visible even in show other icons.

Eric.

EricBattison, Sep 30, 2015
  3. KENRITMAN Win User
    One Drive

It won't download to bull guard no matter what i do.

KENRITMAN, Sep 30, 2015
  4. bro67 Win User

One Drive

You have to be using a Live, not Local account, in order to use One Drive. Also have to have it set to start when booting up the computer.

bro67, Sep 30, 2015
Thema:

One Drive

1. One Drive - Similar Threads - Drive

2. D and E drives

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    D and E drives: Hi all, can anyone enlighten me as to why my D or E drives don't work, I want to copy some tracks onto my OC then burn them to another disc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/d-and-e-drives/6cf8b911-ce0d-4e4e-a023-019f7c54a140
  3. Windows 10 can no longer access hard drive

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 can no longer access hard drive: Hi all, After a reboot yesterday, the system wants to do a scan & repair of hard drive D on start up. After waiting several hours, it does not progress past 1% complete. I am able to cancel it and log in as normal but performance very slow. I can still see drive D in...
  4. The device is not ready error while trying to connect USB Drive

in Windows 10 News
    The device is not ready error while trying to connect USB Drive: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]External hard drives have become important for storing data. However, some users have reported the following error while trying to access a connected external hard drive – The device is not ready. This error prevents the user from accessing the [...] This...
  5. Need more Free Space on my Hard Drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Need more Free Space on my Hard Drive: So yeah, the other day I was uninstalling games so I could get more space and my pc said I had 108gb free space, so the next day I restarted it and now it says I have 68gb free space. I don't know the reason, I didn't downloaded anything since I uninstalled my games, and I...
  6. USB Drive not working

USB Drive not working: I have a SanDisk Ultra Fit USB (128 GB), it was working and functioning normally. One day, I try to open it, but it wasn't, it first said NTSF underneath it, so I tried to unplug it and then plug it back in again, thinking it was nothing. It appears for a couple of seconds,...
  7. Issue connecting to a mapped drive over VPN...

Issue connecting to a mapped drive over VPN...: I'm working on an odd problem with drive mapping over our F5 VPN. Here are the particulars... 1. I can map the drive, but not access either of the folders on it via my prod VPN (tested on three laptops, using Win7 and Win10). It works fine over my Lab VPN, wireless and on...
  8. Can't save to C: drive.

Can't save to C: drive.: I have a Windows 10 HP Laptop. Every time I try to save to my c: drive, I get an error message saying access denied. I am the only user and the Administrator. I checked settings for access, sharing, etc. Help!...
  9. Windowss 10 Update has bricked my laptop. I havea no CD drive and no product key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windowss 10 Update has bricked my laptop. I havea no CD drive and no product key: I have a HP laptop with a small solid state drive (approx. free space 5.8GB). The latest update needed 10GB+ so I followed the instructions and connected an external disk drive via USB. The system has not local CD drive. The upgrade failed after around 3 hours and all...
  10. One Drive error

One Drive error: Hello, Whenever I try to log in to my OneDrive. I get this error. I cannot uninstall OneDrive completely from my PC. Please help me on this. Thanks in advance.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-drive-error/8bbdea56-f562-4a6e-a18d-760ee01ae6b3"