Windows 10: one drive

Discus and support one drive in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Post in google+ privi di immagine. Come rimediare?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by riccardo mtord, Aug 8, 2018.

1. one drive

Post in google+ privi di immagine.

Come rimediare?

:)

riccardo mtord, Aug 8, 2018
  2. little cat, Sep 25, 2018
  3. rhegde Win User
    Suggestions for Maps/Drive

Some more suggestions

- When you set a destination in drive, you should be able to set an address which is existing in the contact list

- You should be able to view all step by step navigations. right now you are not able to see complete direction steps.

rhegde, Sep 25, 2018
  4. one drive

Overclock your hard drive!!!

Heres a much easier hack that I realized quite a few years ago that really does work!

REQUIREMENTS:
    • Hard drive with molex power connection.
    • PSU with more than 1 strand that has molex plugs on it.
    • Wire strippers, soldering iron if you're fancy, electrical tape if you're not.
    STEPS:
    • Take the strand of connectors from your PSU, and decide which one will be the donator for this overclocking adventure.
    • Cut the yellow and orange cables, then twist them together.
    • Find the power connector you've chosen as the overclocking connector, and release the orange cable from the connector. Now use your preferred method to bind them together, then place it back together.
    • Plug in a drive and feel the speed!
    Congratulations! You've just overclocked your hard drive!

Sir B. Fannybottom, Sep 25, 2018
Thema:

one drive

1. one drive - Similar Threads - drive

2. imposible de me connecter a one drive

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    imposible de me connecter a one drive: imposible de me conecter a one drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/imposible-de-me-connecter-a-one-drive/0514b4f8-9c1d-4d17-ae75-c66ad1255622
  3. imposible de me connecter a one drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    imposible de me connecter a one drive: imposible de me conecter a one drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/imposible-de-me-connecter-a-one-drive/0514b4f8-9c1d-4d17-ae75-c66ad1255622
  4. imposible de me connecter a one drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. wanted to multi boot win 10/11 with NVME ssd drive on an old PC with legacy BIOS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wanted to multi boot win 10/11 with NVME ssd drive on an old PC with legacy BIOS: I have a Dell OptiPlex 780 that I upgraded to windows 10 pro and is working fine. Now I have an NVME ssd drive in a USB enclosure that has windows 11 pro, and I wanted to boot to it from a usb port but my BIOS will not recognize the NVME external drive. Is there a way to...
  6. wanted to multi boot win 10/11 with NVME ssd drive on an old PC with legacy BIOS

wanted to multi boot win 10/11 with NVME ssd drive on an old PC with legacy BIOS: I have a Dell OptiPlex 780 that I upgraded to windows 10 pro and is working fine. Now I have an NVME ssd drive in a USB enclosure that has windows 11 pro, and I wanted to boot to it from a usb port but my BIOS will not recognize the NVME external drive. Is there a way to...
  7. Windows 10 Installation issue due to unable to locate internal drive.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Installation issue due to unable to locate internal drive.: Hi,My laptop has an issue so I decide to install a new windows 10. However, When I reach the 'Custom: Install Windows Only' stage where I have to allocate the drive here, There's no internal drive found and I couldn't add any drive or size here. Any one has any idea to solve...
  8. Windows 10 Installation issue due to unable to locate internal drive.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Installation issue due to unable to locate internal drive.: Hi,My laptop has an issue so I decide to install a new windows 10. However, When I reach the 'Custom: Install Windows Only' stage where I have to allocate the drive here, There's no internal drive found and I couldn't add any drive or size here. Any one has any idea to solve...
  9. Windows 10 Installation issue due to unable to locate internal drive.

10. Exernal DVD Drive Not recognized anymore

Exernal DVD Drive Not recognized anymore: I plugged an external USB DVD drive into my Windows 11 Pro computer. The drive worked fine - however the mouse became very erratic while the external DVD drive was plugged in - making the entire computer very difficult to operate typical Windows behavior. So, I yanked the USB...