Windows 10: One key recovery question

Discus and support One key recovery question in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am having some issues connecting to Lenovo forums, hence I'm asking here. So, I did a clean install of Windows with this selection. I'am still... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by CandleJakk, Jul 25, 2016.

1. One key recovery question

I am having some issues connecting to Lenovo forums, hence I'm asking here.

So, I did a clean install of Windows with this selection. I'am still having some issues.

My question: can OKR still revert to factory settings?

:)

CandleJakk, Jul 25, 2016

2. one key recovery

Hi Nawaxx,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to download and install the latest software for ‘One Key Recovery’ from the manufacturer website and check if it helps.

If the issue still persists, uninstall the software and install it in compatibility mode by following the steps below:

• Right click on the ‘Setup’ icon for the driver and click on properties.
    • Under Compatibility tab, check the option for Run in Compatibility mode.
    • Select Windows 8 from the drop down list.
    • Click on Apply and then OK.
    • Install the driver software.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jul 25, 2016
  3. one key recovery

it did not works on windows 10 please solve this issue as soon as possible please

NawaxxKhan, Jul 25, 2016
  4. NavyLCDR New Member

One key recovery question

NavyLCDR, Jul 25, 2016
  5. One key recovery question [​IMG]

CandleJakk, Jul 25, 2016
  6. NavyLCDR New Member
    It looks like the partitions are still there for one key recovery to work. If something is wrong, the most that will happen is it will tell you something is missing and reboot.

NavyLCDR, Jul 25, 2016
  7. Success! Will all registry entries and settings be default now? In other words as to the day I bought this laptop?

CandleJakk, Jul 25, 2016
  8. NavyLCDR New Member

I would think it would be. Did you have to start new with creating a first user account?

NavyLCDR, Jul 25, 2016
  9. What do you mean?

CandleJakk, Jul 25, 2016
  10. NavyLCDR New Member
    I am assuming you completed the one key recovery. When the computer restarted after the one key recovery, were you presented with the screen you get on a brand new computer that requires you to create a first user account? Or did the computer restart back into your existing user account that was always there?

NavyLCDR, Jul 25, 2016
  11. It started with settings page( language, keyboard and all) ....then you know the regular.

CandleJakk, Jul 25, 2016
  12. So, what do you think?

CandleJakk, Jul 25, 2016
  13. NavyLCDR New Member

Sounds like completely factory fresh defaults.

NavyLCDR, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. One key recovery question - Similar Threads - key recovery question

2. One question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One question: Can we reuse the flash drive used windows installation for storing personal files and documents ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-question/152e9162-140b-425e-98e8-c929b0f3807a
  3. One question

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    One question: Can we reuse the flash drive used windows installation for storing personal files and documents ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-question/152e9162-140b-425e-98e8-c929b0f3807a
  4. One question!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One question!: Hi my name is Ahmed Malick,I have my old laptop Toshiba satellite C855-17x Windows 7 laptop, Will it run Windows 8.1? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-question/3ca71be9-b58e-402e-81ea-cc852084c47e
  5. Bitlocker To Go Recovery Key Question

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Bitlocker To Go Recovery Key Question: Hello, We currently are using SCCM to Encrypt OS, Fixed and Removable drives and all seems to be working as expected but did have one question and believe I already know the answer but wanted to still ask. "When encrypting Removable drives via Bitlocker To Go are users able...
  6. Bitlocker To Go Recovery Key Question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bitlocker To Go Recovery Key Question: Hello, We currently are using SCCM to Encrypt OS, Fixed and Removable drives and all seems to be working as expected but did have one question and believe I already know the answer but wanted to still ask. "When encrypting Removable drives via Bitlocker To Go are users able...
  7. Bitlocker To Go Recovery Key Question

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. BitLocker Recovery Key - Not having one

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BitLocker Recovery Key - Not having one: I'm doing this on behalf of my step Grand Daughter. She has a Lenovo Ideapad with Surface 6 from 2016. She did a recent Windows Up-date and since then the 'BitLocker Recovery' has been on the screen from startup. Gone all through the process of trying to get the 48...
  9. Windows key "recovery" question

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows key "recovery" question: I bought a HP Elitedesk 800 G1 PC a while ago that the original owner downgraded from Win 8 pro 64 bit to Win 7 pro 32 bit. I then upgraded to Win 10 during the freebie upgrade period and got stuck with Win 10 pro 32 bit. At the time I thought my only option to get 64 bit was...
  10. Recovery Question

in Windows 10 Support
    Recovery Question: Working with a laptop that was upgraded from 7 to 10. need to go back to 7 but its been a few months since the upgrade. I know I could do a clean install but would like to do a recovery if possible. There is a recovery partition. Wanted to be sure the recovery partition is...