Windows 10: one note and microsoft wallet query

Discus and support one note and microsoft wallet query in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; i never use this app and is it ok to uninstall... >>>along with microsoft wallet*Shock [img] 93214 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Pathfinder, Sep 10, 2017.

1. one note and microsoft wallet query

i never use this app and is it ok to uninstall... >>>along with microsoft wallet*Shock

one note  and microsoft wallet query [​IMG]

:)

Pathfinder, Sep 10, 2017
  2. Abi99 (2) Win User

One note and lumia 950 and one note

Where did you download those pictures taken with your phone, from

A) from OneDrive, or

B) via USB, or

C) via Bluetooth, or

D) ‥?

Those (additional) files are created, because of All apps Camera » Options » Settings » Capture living images, which is enabled on default. Nevertheless, there should be an original, plain picture floating around. Because I am not sure why that got lost
    in your case, please, answer the question above. That way, me might be able to approach your issue.

Abi99 (2), Sep 10, 2017
  3. One note and lumia 950 and one note

I have just prepared a work one note page on my lumia 950 that I like using pictures I took as I was going along.

imagine my horror when it appeared that it would not sync because all the pictures are in a video format that neither the phone nor my surface would recognise. Not only that but the pictures are so big that it will not upload nor can I get windows media
    player to read them so that I could at least use the snipping tool.

I seem to have endless problems with syncing one note notes taken on my phone but this is serious because the pictures can not be taken again and it is a bit critical to get this right. the files in question are in the MP4.tnl and mp4.thn now the really
    odd thing is windows media player will read a couple of the .thn files but not all of them.

This is ludicrous that a programme generates a file type that it cant see or read.

Is there a solution to this.

Why does my phone take these pictures in video mode?

daviddowding, Sep 10, 2017
  4. Berton Win User

one note and microsoft wallet query

I have done it on a few computers. The only issue I've seen with OneNote is it may come back with an update to Microsoft Office.

Berton, Sep 11, 2017
  5. i will uninstall said programs, no worries

Pathfinder, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

one note and microsoft wallet query

1. one note and microsoft wallet query - Similar Threads - note microsoft wallet

2. Syncing issues with Microsoft one note

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Syncing issues with Microsoft one note: Hey there,I've been a dedicated user of Microsoft OneNote on my Android phone for quite a while. However, I'm Dealing with a bit of a snag after resetting my phone and reinstalling OneNote. Some important files are refusing to open, even though the home page and OneDrive...
  3. One notes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One notes: I am on Windows 10 can't seem to use Microsoft One Notes. Are there any other suggestions to use for re reminders ad so on thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-notes/f1a46a5a-46da-4fee-9f91-66c97b8c6e53
  4. Microsoft One Note program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft One Note program: Regarding program One note. The tabs at the top of banner which are labeled are too small. I've tried everything in making them larger but unsuccessful. I need the size of tabs to be larger. They were larher until I logged on this morning. Now they are very small and hard to...
  5. Microsoft One Note program

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft One Note program: Regarding program One note. The tabs at the top of banner which are labeled are too small. I've tried everything in making them larger but unsuccessful. I need the size of tabs to be larger. They were larher until I logged on this morning. Now they are very small and hard to...
  6. Microsoft One Note program

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. One Note

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    One Note: I recently completed a reset on my laptop. Before doing this I copied One Note as well as other files to a flash drive. I opened the One Note file on the flash drive before beginning the computer reset. The information, including sections and pages of One Note for Windows...
  8. One note notes disappeared

in Microsoft Office and 365
    One note notes disappeared: All of a sudden my One note notes are gone. When I access One note ny notebook "Allan's Notebook" is there. When I click on it the contents image appears ever so briefly and disappears. I had a lot if important notes in it. The backup folder in One drive shows nothing. All I...
  9. one note

in Windows 10 Customization
    one note: one note wont open section 1 it will open other sections https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-note/4ea7f60d-77fd-4969-8db0-f2f55283023f
  10. Unknown Microsoft Wallets?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unknown Microsoft Wallets?: New build with a clean install of Win 10, updated to Fall Creators (1709). This is my first Win 10 experience. I've been installing the software that I use and clearing out the crap that MS insists that I need. While going through settings I found this: [img] WTH??? I...