One Note

Discus and support One Note in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; HI all, I have a problem with the app OneNote for windows10. I had onenote installed on my pc and all was working well until I installed onenote on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ghudson at O365, Jul 11, 2018 at 3:52 PM.

1. ghudson at O365 Win User

One Note

HI all,

I have a problem with the app OneNote for windows10. I had onenote installed on my pc and all was working well until I installed onenote on my iPhone. What transpired I am not sure but what happened was the install of the app on the iPhone moved all of my notebooks to the iPhone and removed them from my pc. I think I caused the problem by creating a personal onenote and used my company login. What I need to do is get the notebooks back on my company PC and if possible get it sync'ed with my cell phone. Stupid move on my part, but don't quite understand one note enough to not make mistakes. Any help would be appreciate.

Gordon

:)

ghudson at O365, Jul 11, 2018 at 3:52 PM
  2. Wilfred Mac Win User

Sticky Note Error?

Hi,

To further help you with your concern about the sticky note, we suggest using System File Checking in Windows 10. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Right-click (or press and hold) the Start button, then select Command Prompt (Admin)
    • Enter sfc /scannow (note the space between "sfc" and "/").

Let us know how it goes.

3. jonathan1107 Win User
    Building a New PC, want some tips One Note ;)

Thanks, I appreciate your taking the time to list those suggestions. Duly noted *Wink One Note ;)

jonathan1107, Jul 11, 2018 at 3:55 PM
  4. Jamille Nar Win User

One Note

Sticky Notes isn't avaiable for me

Hello,

Let us further isolate your concern by answering the following questions:

• Have you made any changes to the computer software prior to this?
    • What type of user account are you using?
    In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Search Stick Notes.
    • Right-click on it and then choose Run as administrator.
    Looking forward to your response.

Thema:

One Note

1. One Note - Similar Threads - Note

2. Sticky Notes problems - font increase

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sticky Notes problems - font increase: Hello, I am having problems with my Sticky Notes app after my computer (at work) was updated to Windows 10. I have been using sticky notes for years, and I love that I could size the font of my reminders by importance using "CTRL/ALT/>" or "CTRL/ALT/<"; however, I am stuck...
  3. Note Pad keeps starting up.

Note Pad keeps starting up.: Every time I start up my computer, Notepad starts up and I have to X it out in order to get to my icons. How do I stop Note Pad from starting up! Sheila...
  4. Restore legacy sticky notes.

Restore legacy sticky notes.: I recently did a fresh installation of my windows (build 1803 re-installation), and instead of backing up the .sqlite file for the sticky notes, I backed up the StickyNotes.snt file found in %AppData%\Microsoft\Sticky Notes. How can I restore my sticky notes using this .snt...
  5. how to recover my stickies notes from my pc

how to recover my stickies notes from my pc: how to recover my stickies notes from my pc it happen 90 days ago https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_productivity/how-to-recover-my-stickies-notes-from-my-pc/39d7eb97-415c-4c88-96a3-93ed6969e794
  6. New OneDrive sync client release notes

New OneDrive sync client release notes: In addition to the link provided at the Microsoft OneDrive site: *Arrow Download Microsoft OneDrive there is an updated MS site for all versions.... Windows, Mac. Production, Enterprise, and Insider. It provides links for current generally available and rolling out. And...
  7. Checked my UEFI bios and noted that speedstep is turned off

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Checked my UEFI bios and noted that speedstep is turned off: Checked my UEFI bios and noted that speedstep is turned off. Can a Windows 10 power setting turn speedstep off in bios? Ver 1803, Dell laptop, >my usage does not stress the laptop<. Task Manager & CPU-z both show 2.5 g for speed HWINFO shows temp as around 45c 112800
  8. Where are stored data / content of Sticky Notes (Stickies) in Windows?

Where are stored data / content of Sticky Notes (Stickies) in Windows?: Hi! I'm using lot of time Sticky notes for Windows 10 and yesterday my system failed and required was reinstallation. Before I backupped whole system partition and want to find lost data. Can anybody help me where is possible to find Sticky Notes (or Stickies) data...
  9. Missing Music section in Cortana Notes

in Windows 10 Support
    Missing Music section in Cortana Notes: Does anyone know how to add the music section in Cortana's notes. I would like to link Cortana to Spotify. [img] 109487
  10. shows diff between 'notes/pages/fies' - in case anyone needs it

shows diff between 'notes/pages/fies' - in case anyone needs it: not sure what's the easiest best way to 'see differences' tho - many of these seen to require setup - never needed it - but it looks like a keeper in case you did The Top Three Tools When Comparing Documents With a Mac - Law Technology Today - ran across this...