Windows 10: One Note

Discus and support One Note in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; HI all, I have a problem with the app OneNote for windows10. I had onenote installed on my pc and all was working well until I installed onenote on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ghudson at O365, Jul 11, 2018.

1. One Note

HI all,

I have a problem with the app OneNote for windows10. I had onenote installed on my pc and all was working well until I installed onenote on my iPhone. What transpired I am not sure but what happened was the install of the app on the iPhone moved all of my notebooks to the iPhone and removed them from my pc. I think I caused the problem by creating a personal onenote and used my company login. What I need to do is get the notebooks back on my company PC and if possible get it sync'ed with my cell phone. Stupid move on my part, but don't quite understand one note enough to not make mistakes. Any help would be appreciate.

Gordon

:)

ghudson at O365, Jul 11, 2018

2. Sticky Note Error?

Hi,

To further help you with your concern about the sticky note, we suggest using System File Checking in Windows 10. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Right-click (or press and hold) the Start button, then select Command Prompt (Admin)
    • Enter sfc /scannow (note the space between "sfc" and "/").

Let us know how it goes.

Wilfred Mac, Jul 11, 2018
  3. Building a New PC, want some tips One Note ;)

Thanks, I appreciate your taking the time to list those suggestions. Duly noted *Wink One Note ;)

jonathan1107, Jul 11, 2018
  4. One Note

Sticky Notes isn't avaiable for me

Hello,

Let us further isolate your concern by answering the following questions:

• Have you made any changes to the computer software prior to this?
    • What type of user account are you using?
    In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Search Stick Notes.
    • Right-click on it and then choose Run as administrator.
    Looking forward to your response.

Jamille Nar, Jul 11, 2018
Thema:

One Note

1. One Note - Similar Threads - Note

2. Sticky Note Always Show Error When You Launch It

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sticky Note Always Show Error When You Launch It: Good Morning, good morning to you good people. I have to say thank you, to stopping by this thread. Actually, this errors already happen for 2 last months. These errors popups everytime you open it. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] This error also happened with my...
  3. Sticky Notes backup/restore

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Sticky Notes backup/restore: Hi. Has anyone been backing up and restoring Sticky Notes moder app from Windows 10 1709 to Windows 10 1809? Sticky Notes from version 2.1.18.0 to Sticky Notes version 3.1.46.0. I am unable to restore data. Copy whole Microsoft.MicrosoftStickyNotes_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState...
  4. MS Sticky Notes

MS Sticky Notes: My Sticky Notes no longer work properly. Tried repair and Reset options in App. Settings to no avail. App. should be 50.54 MB (store spec's) In my App settings after reset says App. 0 KB, Data 16 KB ?? Looks like I don't have the App. BUT MS Store says it's installed....
  5. Sticky Notes Disappearing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sticky Notes Disappearing: Sometimes sticky notes disappear for no apparent reason. I thought I had lost all my sticky note data with the latest update, however, I found that by clicking settings in the sticky note window, I was able to load the data from the Microsoft cloud (had to log in first). It...
  6. Powerpoint Help - Print layout notes blank

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Powerpoint Help - Print layout notes blank: Hey guys need some help trying to print out some presentations with the notes on print layout but when I click on the note on layout it goes blank. I have uploaded an example of my documents doing this here, Please check for virus on virustotal to stay save :) just a doc...
  7. Powerpoint Help - Print layout notes blank

Powerpoint Help - Print layout notes blank: Hey guys need some help trying to print out some presentations with the notes on print layout but when I click on the note on layout it goes blank. I have uploaded an example of my documents doing this here, Please check for virus on virustotal to stay save :) just a doc...
  8. Sticky notes app

Sticky notes app: I hate the new look (dark gray notes with a post-it-note colored title bar). Give me back my pink, green, and yellow notes! It needs tab stops so I can make columnated lists It needs to be able to change fonts or at least support fixed pitch fonts. (Yes, I know you can...
  9. Where are the release notes for app updates in the Windows Store?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Where are the release notes for app updates in the Windows Store?: In a recent update to the Windows Store app, release notes for apps have been done away with. Can these please be brought back? I would always read the notes when updating. It helps me with a few things: I can find out if an app is about to crash my system. I can find out...
  10. Sticky Notes

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sticky Notes: I've just been informed by a pop-up that 'no more sticky notes can be created because "it looks like you have too many open" (I have 44 open) - Why is 44 the maximum, and more importantly WHY is there a maximum and at a quantity so seemingly randomly set? I did look to...