Windows 10: One Note

Discus and support One Note in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; HI all, I have a problem with the app OneNote for windows10. I had onenote installed on my pc and all was working well until I installed onenote on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ghudson at O365, Jul 11, 2018.

1. One Note

HI all,

I have a problem with the app OneNote for windows10. I had onenote installed on my pc and all was working well until I installed onenote on my iPhone. What transpired I am not sure but what happened was the install of the app on the iPhone moved all of my notebooks to the iPhone and removed them from my pc. I think I caused the problem by creating a personal onenote and used my company login. What I need to do is get the notebooks back on my company PC and if possible get it sync'ed with my cell phone. Stupid move on my part, but don't quite understand one note enough to not make mistakes. Any help would be appreciate.

Gordon

:)

ghudson at O365, Jul 11, 2018

2. Sticky Note Error?

Hi,

To further help you with your concern about the sticky note, we suggest using System File Checking in Windows 10. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Right-click (or press and hold) the Start button, then select Command Prompt (Admin)
    • Enter sfc /scannow (note the space between "sfc" and "/").

Let us know how it goes.

Wilfred Mac, Jul 11, 2018
  3. Building a New PC, want some tips One Note ;)

Thanks, I appreciate your taking the time to list those suggestions. Duly noted *Wink One Note ;)

jonathan1107, Jul 11, 2018
  4. One Note

Sticky Notes isn't avaiable for me

Hello,

Let us further isolate your concern by answering the following questions:

• Have you made any changes to the computer software prior to this?
    • What type of user account are you using?
    In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Search Stick Notes.
    • Right-click on it and then choose Run as administrator.
    Looking forward to your response.

Jamille Nar, Jul 11, 2018
Thema:

One Note

1. One Note - Similar Threads - Note

2. New computer and there are no files in my one note

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    New computer and there are no files in my one note: I bought a new Ipad Pro. When i opened my one note app there are no files there. Can i recover them and if so how? Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-computer-and-there-are-no-files-in-my-one-note/2b251621-f170-477e-bdd0-f819fb5f0451"
  3. sticky notes issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    sticky notes issue: StickyNotes.snt file is not showing in the directory C:\Users\<UserName>\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Sticky Notes after upgrading the windows 10 1809 OS into the "Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 18343) (18343.19h1_release.190219-1422)", I lost my valuable data, please help...
  4. Sticky Notes Not Working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sticky Notes Not Working: Today I upgraded my Windows 10 Pro 64bit from version 1803 to 1809. Microsoft Sticky Notes version 3.1.55.0 is broken. I tried resetting it in Settings/Apps&Features to no avail. Settings will not let me uninstall. I have lost all of my previous notes which were working...
  5. Print from One Note

in Windows 10 Customization
    Print from One Note: I am using Classroom Notebook and would like to print some of the pages for my students to use. How do I change the scaling of the page so that I can print to a regular 8 1/2 by 11 paper?...
  6. files and notes

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    files and notes: hi, i am trying to script and change files, but i changed everything to notes and i need to undo it, how do i do that? or do i need to do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/files-and-notes/249370f4-412d-47e8-b9c9-96f39363302e"
  7. Sticky Notes 3.6 is available to Windows 10 Skip Ahead Build 18855+

in Windows 10 News
    Sticky Notes 3.6 is available to Windows 10 Skip Ahead Build 18855+: Heads up Windows Insiders – Sticky Notes v3.6 is rolling out to those of you in Skip Ahead and on Builds 18855+! [ATTACH] Release Notes: • Add images to your Sticky Notes. After all, a picture is worth a thousand words. • Improved speed and added icons to the context menu...
  8. Discussion: What functionality would you love added to the Windows 10 Sticky Notes app?...

Discussion: What functionality would you love added to the Windows 10 Sticky Notes app?...: As of March 17th, 2019, the Windows 10 Sticky Notes app is limited in my opinion and experiences with very similar apps. Notes being synced with our personal Microsoft accounts is a big step in the right way, but there’s still plenty of room for improvement. I’d love an...
  9. STICKY NOTES APP Missing for singular AD user; Can't Reset/install/uninstall

STICKY NOTES APP Missing for singular AD user; Can't Reset/install/uninstall: I've managed to break sticky notes while attempting to migrate old notes from windows 7 to windows 10. Sticky notes works fine for all users on this computer except one. For this user the program is not available through the windows accessories. If I try to install it...
  10. Win10 crashed, lost tons of notes in open Wordpad windows

Win10 crashed, lost tons of notes in open Wordpad windows: I had a whole bunch of Wordpad windows open with tons of REALLY important notes and reminders, which I DESPERATELY need to get back. None of it was saved, it was just sitting there. Is there ANY way I can have ANY hope of getting that stuff back?