Windows 10: One Note

Discus and support One Note in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; HI all, I have a problem with the app OneNote for windows10. I had onenote installed on my pc and all was working well until I installed onenote on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ghudson at O365, Jul 11, 2018.

1. One Note

HI all,

I have a problem with the app OneNote for windows10. I had onenote installed on my pc and all was working well until I installed onenote on my iPhone. What transpired I am not sure but what happened was the install of the app on the iPhone moved all of my notebooks to the iPhone and removed them from my pc. I think I caused the problem by creating a personal onenote and used my company login. What I need to do is get the notebooks back on my company PC and if possible get it sync'ed with my cell phone. Stupid move on my part, but don't quite understand one note enough to not make mistakes. Any help would be appreciate.

Gordon

:)

ghudson at O365, Jul 11, 2018

2. Sticky Note Error?

Hi,

To further help you with your concern about the sticky note, we suggest using System File Checking in Windows 10. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Right-click (or press and hold) the Start button, then select Command Prompt (Admin)
    • Enter sfc /scannow (note the space between "sfc" and "/").

Let us know how it goes.

Wilfred Mac, Jul 11, 2018
  3. Building a New PC, want some tips One Note ;)

Thanks, I appreciate your taking the time to list those suggestions. Duly noted *Wink One Note ;)

jonathan1107, Jul 11, 2018
  4. One Note

Sticky Notes isn't avaiable for me

Hello,

Let us further isolate your concern by answering the following questions:

• Have you made any changes to the computer software prior to this?
    • What type of user account are you using?
    In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Search Stick Notes.
    • Right-click on it and then choose Run as administrator.
    Looking forward to your response.

Jamille Nar, Jul 11, 2018
Thema:

One Note

1. One Note - Similar Threads - Note

2. Can't Retrieve One Note

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't Retrieve One Note: I did a cloning awhile back and I was locked out of my Windows account for 30 days. Once that was over and I could get back in, I could not find where my recent One Note files are. I say recent because all that I've been able to find are old files from years ago which are...
  3. Can't Retrieve One Note

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Retrieve One Note: I did a cloning awhile back and I was locked out of my Windows account for 30 days. Once that was over and I could get back in, I could not find where my recent One Note files are. I say recent because all that I've been able to find are old files from years ago which are...
  4. Can't Retrieve One Note

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Multiple Kernel 219 Errors when using One-Note or screen capturing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple Kernel 219 Errors when using One-Note or screen capturing: Hello. I am having trouble with my work-appointed laptop. I work as a teacher and we have Microsoft Surfaces. On occasion, when I am either screen recording with Screencastify or using One-note, the laptop will completely freeze. The only thing that gets it working again is a...
  6. Multiple Kernel 219 Errors when using One-Note or screen capturing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple Kernel 219 Errors when using One-Note or screen capturing: Hello. I am having trouble with my work-appointed laptop. I work as a teacher and we have Microsoft Surfaces. On occasion, when I am either screen recording with Screencastify or using One-note, the laptop will completely freeze. The only thing that gets it working again is a...
  7. Multiple Kernel 219 Errors when using One-Note or screen capturing

8. Issues with Microsoft Calendar "Notes", HELPPPP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues with Microsoft Calendar "Notes", HELPPPP: Issues with Microsoft Calendar "Notes", HELPPPPPP!!I set up a reoccurring meeting utilizing my laptop, within each day on the daily calendar item "notes" section I make daily notes using my Microsoft app on my phone. I always refer to the daily notes of the previous day to...
  9. Issues with Microsoft Calendar "Notes", HELPPPP

Issues with Microsoft Calendar "Notes", HELPPPP: Issues with Microsoft Calendar "Notes", HELPPPPPP!!I set up a reoccurring meeting utilizing my laptop, within each day on the daily calendar item "notes" section I make daily notes using my Microsoft app on my phone. I always refer to the daily notes of the previous day to...
  10. how do i open th notes sidebar in windows 11?

how do i open th notes sidebar in windows 11?: How do I open the notes sidebar in Windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-open-th-notes-sidebar-in-windows-11/e91ddcb7-38e8-4bb2-9d03-b83c23ed35a2