Windows 10: One or more network protocols missing?

Discus and support One or more network protocols missing? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; So I've had this issue for about three days now. I am able to connect to my home router, but I am unable to connect to the Internet. Troubleshooter... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Alohacajun, Jan 12, 2016.

1. One or more network protocols missing?

So I've had this issue for about three days now. I am able to connect to my home router, but I am unable to connect to the Internet. Troubleshooter said "One or more network protocols are missing". Not sure what happened, never touched networking except for connecting to my network. I created a thread on Microsoft Answers website. You can view the page here: One or more network protocols are missing on this computer... - Microsoft Community

:)

Alohacajun, Jan 12, 2016
  2. DLyman68 Win User

One or more network protocols.....

Worked for awhile, but doing the issue again.

Do you think this has anything to do with playing agar.io online? Probably not, but have to ask.

DLyman68, Jan 12, 2016
  3. Orion8472 Win User
    One or more network protocols.....

I'm getting the "One or more network protocols are missing on this computer" message. Initially, I couldn't get on at all and my network provider company sent a guy over and all he could do was to disable ipv6. I was able to get on, but in the span of
    an evening, I will lose internet connection about a half dozen or more times. I do a "fix connection" and eventually it brings up internet again [such as right now].

I searched the topic and did the following:

Step 1: One of the components of the Internet connection on your computer is a built-in set of instructions called TCP/IP. TCP/IP can sometimes become damaged or corrupted. If you cannot connect to the Internet
    and you have tried all other methods to resolve the problem, TCP/IP might be causing it.

Let’s reset the winsock entries and TCP/IP stack and to troubleshoot the issue further.

Follow the steps:

a. Press Windows Key + X together and select
    Command Prompt (admin).

b. Type the following command and hit Enter after each:

netsh winsock reset catalog (reset winsock entries)

netsh int ip reset reset.log hit (reset TCP/IP stack)

c. Reboot the computer and check.

Step2:
    Flush your computer's DNS cache.

a. From Start screen, type command prompt.

b. Right-click on Command Prompt
    and choose Run as Administrator.

c. At the command prompt, type the following commands. Press Enter after each command.

ipconfig /flushdns

ipconfig /registerdns

ipconfig /release

ipconfig /renew

.....however, the problem is still there. What can I do about this? Will Microsoft send a fix update at some point? This is a recent thing and I've been dealing with it for about a week and a half.

Please help!!!

Orion8472, Jan 12, 2016
  4. bro67 Win User

One or more network protocols missing?

There is a long ongoing thread on this site that is about the Network issue. I would not trust anything from Microsoft Community posts, since those who are replying to questions on that page, do not come up with any solutions.

bro67, Jan 12, 2016
Thema:

One or more network protocols missing?

1. One or more network protocols missing? - Similar Threads - more network protocols

2. One or more Network Protocols are missing on this computer

in Windows 10 News
    One or more Network Protocols are missing on this computer: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Network Protocols are a set of rules or standards used by Windows to communicate over the internet. They make sure the data is sent correctly across between computers, but if any of the Network Protocol is missing in Windows 10, things [...] This post One or...
  3. One or more network protocols are missing on this computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    One or more network protocols are missing on this computer: One or more network protocols are missing on this computer. Windows Sockets registry entries required for network connectivity are missing. [img] Site I'm trying to access: http://www.accaglobal.com/ What I have tried: Windows 10 troubleshooting fix with...
  4. One Or More Network Protocols Are Missing

One Or More Network Protocols Are Missing: So I let Windows fix it for me, and I usually need to toggle my WiFi connection off and back on again. But then I have the same connection problem again. I read there was some recent update from Microsoft causing this problem. Does anyone know who to get rid of it...
  5. "One or more network protocols are missing on this computer"

"One or more network protocols are missing on this computer": I am constantly having connectivity problems on a wired connection in Windows 10, and when I run "Troubleshoot problems" on the network connection, I sporadically get the prompt "One or more network protocols are missing on this computer" and yet even after "fixing" this...
  6. "one or more network protocols are missing on this computer"

"one or more network protocols are missing on this computer": This happened after the latest major update. I've tried the following steps with no success 1) sfc /scannow. This showed no errors 2) netsh advfirewall reset netsh int ip reset*** netsh int ipv6 reset netsh int ipv4 reset netsh winsock reset *** This command did not...
  7. One or more network protocols are missing on this computer

One or more network protocols are missing on this computer: this issue has plagued me forever since windows 10, and even slightly in windows 8.1. this issue would come randomly and i cant connect to internet even if i were a point blank in front of the router. its extremely annoying and in windows 10 its way more frequent. running the...
  8. Problem with One or More Network Protocols Missing

Problem with One or More Network Protocols Missing: What would cause my computer to have one or more network protocols missing and how can I fix it? Below is the screenshot of the troubleshooting report. [img] 35887
  9. One or more network protocols are missing, solution

One or more network protocols are missing, solution: Hello, I just had this very annoying issue for a while, and scouring the internet proved to no avail. However, I stumbled upon the solution by myself. Simply go into an elevated command prompt and enter netsh int ipv4 install and restart your computer. This is what solved...
  10. "One or more network protocols are missing on this computer"

in Windows 10 Support
    "One or more network protocols are missing on this computer": I have a brand new HP 14-ac101ng with Windows 10 64 bit installed on it that refuses to connect to the internet with recourse to old school LAN cable; I do not have WIFI and I urgently need to get online as several deadlines are approaching. The error message I get is as...