Windows 10: Onedirve wants password from other account.

Discus and support Onedirve wants password from other account. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Switched my ms account back to gmail, however onedrive is asking for outlook account password. How do I correct this. Henry 73620 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Hewjr100, Dec 29, 2016.

1. Hewjr100 Win User

Onedirve wants password from other account.

Switched my ms account back to gmail, however onedrive is asking for outlook account password. How do I correct this.

Henry

:)

Hewjr100, Dec 29, 2016
  2. garym123 Win User

mobile contacts

You have the same MS account on your phone and PC. The contacts come from your outlook.com account, along with email , calendar. The both share the same OneDirve account and files that are here.

Your devices are connected.

garym123, Dec 29, 2016
  3. GKentC Win User
    Nokia Lumia 930, Win 10 Mobile, OS build: 10.01495.1001 - Camera Backup Account - only personal OneDrive appears; cannot select Business OneDrive, even though that account has been added to phone

I did the reset.

And then tried setting things up using the OneDirve for Business account. I first tried to do this as a “Microsoft account,” but the message I kept getting was that either the address or password was wrong. But I know both are
    correct.

So then I tried to sign-in using that OneDrive for Business' log-in information as a “Work or school account.” That worked.

But then under “Camera upload,” it says, “Camera upload is unavailable because you’re signed in to this device using a work or school account.”

Any suggestions?

GKentC, Dec 29, 2016
  4. Hewjr100 Win User

Went to onedrive settings, add account. Tried to add gmail account, but it is asking to unlink current account. any ideas on how to unlink outlook account and add gmail account

Hewjr100, Dec 29, 2016
  5. Hewjr100 Win User
    fixed. for future reference log into old account and the unlink onedrive account. Then relogin with new account and setup one drive with new account.

Henry

Hewjr100, Dec 29, 2016
  6. Winuser Win User
    Thanks for the tip. This will be very helpful for others that may need to do this. *Smile

Winuser, Dec 30, 2016
  7. Hewjr100 Win User
    no Problem anything I can add to the forums is my pleasure.

Henry

Hewjr100, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Onedirve wants password from other account. - Similar Threads - Onedirve wants password

2. How to reset or delete the password of the administrator account and other accounts?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to reset or delete the password of the administrator account and other accounts?: How to reset or delete the password of the administrator account and other accounts? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-reset-or-delete-the-password-of-the/ae75df6a-d69c-4976-838a-849b469d8fa4
  3. How to reset or delete the password of the administrator account and other accounts?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to reset or delete the password of the administrator account and other accounts?: How to reset or delete the password of the administrator account and other accounts? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-reset-or-delete-the-password-of-the/ae75df6a-d69c-4976-838a-849b469d8fa4
  4. Want to control Windows laptop from other device

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Want to control Windows laptop from other device: I wasn't sure where else to put this. My grandparents live across the US and aren't tech-savvy. Is there a way to remotely control the cursor from a different device? submitted by /u/37Exxon [link] [comments]...
  5. I want to change Microsoft account password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I want to change Microsoft account password: My password in my Microsoft account which is connected to windows 10 i want to change password of it my password is to old therefore want to change but i am not able to find option for changing password...
  6. Microsoft wants my AOL account password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft wants my AOL account password: I have AOL accounts that Microsoft keeps popping up that because I am accessing sensitive information that I need to verify my password. See below I erased the beginning portion of the email. When I enter the password it says it isn't correct and reset the password. It is...
  7. onedirve

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    onedirve: I deleted the onedirve program off my computer because it was a waste of space that saved my personal files to "the cloud" and then wouldn't let me access them without an internet connection and then wanted me to pay for more space or refused to save files when i reached a...
  8. PICTURES FROM OTHER ACCOUNTS

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    PICTURES FROM OTHER ACCOUNTS: HOW DO I FIND MY GOOGLE PHOTOS? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pictures-from-other-accounts/60dc6ce6-a62e-4e06-b83b-45b4ac1a48b8"
  9. Disconnect from Microsoft account on PC without needing the password and other things

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Disconnect from Microsoft account on PC without needing the password and other things: I can't disconnect my account from my pc cause i don't remeber my account,and i can't press on "i forgot my password" because it asks me questions that i don't remeber with what i have responded( i responded with random things cause i didn't care at that time) and now i can't...
  10. When uninstalling software Win 10 wants password from other account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When uninstalling software Win 10 wants password from other account: I created an account initially that is an admin account, then I created a second admin account. When logged into the second account, if I try to install or uninstall software, it asks for the password from the first account. Why won't it let me use the password from the...