Windows 10: Onedrive album sync

Discus and support Onedrive album sync in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I have created some new albums in Microsoft photo app. My onedrive is synced with photo app. But the albums that I have created is not getting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by sidds.daniel, Jul 15, 2018.

1. Onedrive album sync

Hi,

I have created some new albums in Microsoft photo app. My onedrive is synced with photo app.

But the albums that I have created is not getting synced with onedrive automatically.

I have to click on share and it takes time to sync. is it recopy the images?

How to make the syncing process of albums automatic.

Please help.

:)

sidds.daniel, Jul 15, 2018

2. Windows Phone 8.1 OneDrive Album issue

I saw this fix on another form and it worked for me.

• Remove the picture from the Album
    • Settings->storage sense->phone->temporary files->delete (even if it says zero bytes)
    • Settings->storage sense->photos->manage->albums->OneDrive (online)
    I don't know if step #3 was important or not, but I did do that.

Nick_Acquaviva, Jul 15, 2018
  3. Windows Phone 8.1 OneDrive Album issue

Hi sl762a,

Thank you for posting in the forum.

I understand that you have an issue with refresh pictures in OneDrive Albums (when you see them in Photo Hub) on your Windows Phone 8.1.

The thing is that with update 8.1 sync OneDrive pattern has change and you might see issues like refresh photos in Photo hub with OneDrive albums. It takes longer time to sync. You should see all changes directly in OneDrive app on your phone.

We do not have any official information if that integration and sync patters change with next update, but if you have any feature suggestions you can put them on that official suggestion site:

https://windowsphone.uservoice.com/forums/101801-feature-suggestions

Thanks for your contribution to the forums!

Kind Regards,

Michal TR

Michal TR., Jul 15, 2018
  4. Bryce B Win User

Onedrive album sync

photos>online albums> OneDrive album

I was able to test this on a 1520 here and it worked correctly. There are a few things that we can try to see if they have any effect on the behavior however this may end up requiring a

hard reset

The steps to try before resetting the phone are as follows:

• Clear internet cache. This can be done by going to Settings, swiping to the
      applications pivot, select Internet Explorer, and press the
      delete history button.
    • Sync the Microsoft account on the phone. To do this navigate to Settings, select
      Email + Accounts, tap and hold on the Microsoft Account
      then proceed to select the Sync option once it appears.
    • Soft reset the device. This can performed by pressing and holding the
      Volume Down
      + Power buttons for 15 seconds until it vibrates and reboots.
    If the OneDrive album still fails to load anything then a hard reset would be the next step. The option to do that is in the
    About section in the device Settings.

Regards,

Bryce B, Jul 15, 2018
Thema:

Onedrive album sync

1. Onedrive album sync - Similar Threads - Onedrive album sync

2. Onedrive not syncing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Onedrive not syncing: Regarding onedrive. I have 2 computers, one desk top and laptop, windows 10. The desktop works and communicates fine with onedrive. Onedrive had\s personal folders and one shared folder. The laptop previously worked, but now does not sync well. Opening the icon, the window...
  3. OneDrive Sync

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive Sync: I have always been confused about the file structure and display around OD on my computer.In the beginning, I only had a Documents folder Well more, of course, but this is where my confusion arises. I jumped right onto OD. So, I started with:C:\Me\DocumentsAfter setting up...
  4. OneDrive Sync

OneDrive Sync: I have always been confused about the file structure and display around OD on my computer.In the beginning, I only had a Documents folder Well more, of course, but this is where my confusion arises. I jumped right onto OD. So, I started with:C:\Me\DocumentsAfter setting up...
  5. Onedrive syncing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Onedrive syncing: Hi,is it possible to stop OneDrive syncing? and I don't mean just pause it. I don't want to uninstall or anything, I'd just like to know if possible and if so how.Richard. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive-syncing/457dd1b9-5708-43a1-b666-6637547708fc
  6. Onedrive syncing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Onedrive syncing: Hi,is it possible to stop OneDrive syncing? and I don't mean just pause it. I don't want to uninstall or anything, I'd just like to know if possible and if so how.Richard. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive-syncing/457dd1b9-5708-43a1-b666-6637547708fc
  7. Photos Album created within photos app Windows 10 not syncing to onedrive

in Windows 10 Customization
    Photos Album created within photos app Windows 10 not syncing to onedrive: I created a photo album using the photos app in windows 10 but for some reason it is not showing as an album in onedrive. Other albums I've created in the past do appear in both photos app and onedrive. But this recently created album does not. Only shows in photos app in...
  8. OneDrive syncing

OneDrive syncing: I actually have a couple issues. My PC has 5 Users and files are stored all over the place. Most will not be on OD, but some will. Should I/Can I consolidate the files into one central location first? Yesterday while setting up OD on my laptop I accidently included my...
  9. onedrive sync

onedrive sync: How can I stop OneDrive pictures syncing with PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive-sync/609276a8-0ef7-4391-aa9e-801e4fe1f1ff"
  10. OneDrive Sync

in Windows 10 Support
    OneDrive Sync: Hello Good People, Despite looking around, I don't understand how the sync works. First, is there a master, so to speak. ie does the cloud version mimic the PC files. ie if there is a file on my PC and not on the cloud, will the cloud get updated? An then, if a file gets...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. onedrive albums not syncing

2. onedrive album on phoneapp and online

3. onedrive sync photo and album

4. do albums in photos in Onedrive.com sync to desktop,
  5. how to refresh onedrive photos,
  6. windows phone album to onedrive,
  7. albums from onedrive online not syncing to laptop,
  8. how to saw the onedrive allbum,
  9. android one driver album sync,
  10. Please help me with my one drive album,
  11. windows phone sync albums,