Windows 10: OneDrive backedup files...

Discus and support OneDrive backedup files... in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; hello! why are other files that i uploaded in OneDrive dont show up here? but when i check in the site, they're there. the other files where... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Win10Newb, Jul 16, 2016.

1. Win10Newb Win User

OneDrive backedup files...

hello!

why are other files that i uploaded in OneDrive dont show up here? but when i check in the site, they're there.

the other files where bunch of .reg keys and a .flv file.

OneDrive backedup files... [​IMG]

:)

Win10Newb, Jul 16, 2016

2. deleting the back up files after installing updated firmware in a Nokia 5800

Just incase you are trying to look out for the backedup file then you may not get it with the embedded file manager. You will need to install x-plore, just google in and you will find for your phone. If you trying to say that some of the backedup things
    you made you want to delete then you cannot do this at all. The things which you dont want to keep then delete from your phone itself and make another backup.

loveuhateu, Jul 16, 2016
  3. elarga Win User
    Can I copy File History Win 10 backup files to a different computer?

Yes: I want to be able to COPY the backed up files from a Win 10 File History backup to a DIFFERENT computer. If my backedup computer is stolen, for example, I would need to be able to do that.

elarga, Jul 16, 2016
  4. Kari Win User

5. Win10Newb Win User
    oh. *Biggrin

thanks for the info! +rep!

Win10Newb, Jul 16, 2016
  6. mrgeek Win User
    Yes, you should have subfolders in OneDrive which show which ones are to be synced. You have none. Should look like this

OneDrive backedup files... [​IMG]

mrgeek, Jul 16, 2016
  7. Win10Newb Win User
    yep, i excluded them coz they'll occupy space on my HD. i realized that now... thanks! *Smile

Win10Newb, Jul 16, 2016
  8. mrgeek Win User

"i excluded them coz they'll occupy space on my HD."
    Good that you realize these folders are separate from the same folder names in This PC. OneDrive only backs up what you put in these sub-folders, not the corresponding This PC folder. For example, if you want all your Pictures backed up, they need to be Copied to the Pictures folder in OneDrive. Cheers.

mrgeek, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. OneDrive backedup files... - Similar Threads - OneDrive backedup files

2. File in Onedrive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    File in Onedrive: I have an excel file saved in my OneDrive that I have shared access to allow my team to view it, not edit.The spreadsheet is full of hyperlinks and if they just click on open it opens in the browser and the users are not able to open the hyperlinks. They have to open it in...
  3. Onedrive and Files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Onedrive and Files: Hello,I am a beginner producer and have just bought some plugins for my DAW. I use FL Studio and I have reached a bump. When I tried putting the plug-ins in the folder that I wanted to, it said to clear up space on the one drive. I had just now figured out that the windows pc...
  4. Onedrive and Files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Onedrive and Files: Hello,I am a beginner producer and have just bought some plugins for my DAW. I use FL Studio and I have reached a bump. When I tried putting the plug-ins in the folder that I wanted to, it said to clear up space on the one drive. I had just now figured out that the windows pc...
  5. Onedrive and Files

6. Onedrive Files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Onedrive Files: I tried to back up my files on OneDrive because I wanted to do a clean restart of my windows 11 but then the files were too much, and I decided to delete them on OneDrive. Minutes after I realized that the files, I tried to backup to OneDrive started were gone in my original...
  7. Onedrive Files

Onedrive Files: I tried to back up my files on OneDrive because I wanted to do a clean restart of my windows 11 but then the files were too much, and I decided to delete them on OneDrive. Minutes after I realized that the files, I tried to backup to OneDrive started were gone in my original...
  8. Onedrive Files

Onedrive Files: Hello, what can I do for restoring my files from "where are my files" folder to desktop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive-files/17b50db0-9178-4aa5-89ab-7d111a9ac536
  9. OneDrive files !

OneDrive files !: I have started using OneDrive for backing up my files etc. Most of my files on my hard drive have "Always keep on this device" ticked in the drop down menu. When I delete a file in my OneDrive the copy on my hard drive goes as well ! What am I doing wrong ? Does it apply...
  10. OneDrive files

OneDrive files: I uninstalled OneDrive and have 37 files and folders left, can I remove them without causing any problems? 111175