Windows 10: Onedrive camera roll.

Discus and support Onedrive camera roll. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have a folder in onedrive named camera roll. The last 2 days I took pictures with my iphone (5s). Yesterday my iphone onedrive app put the pictures... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Hewjr100, Nov 3, 2016.

1. Hewjr100 Win User

Onedrive camera roll.

I have a folder in onedrive named camera roll. The last 2 days I took pictures with my iphone (5s). Yesterday my iphone onedrive app put the pictures in a new folder named camera roll 1, today it put pictures in a new folder named camera roll 2. Can anybody explain why this is happening? I did not create these folders.

Henry

:)

Hewjr100, Nov 3, 2016

2. Sync camera roll

I've updated to Fall Creator's update. There isn't an option to sync the camera roll folder on my Windows 10 PC to Onedrive. The camera roll sub-folder is in the Pictures folder on my PC and in Onedrive How do I sync my camera roll to Onedrive?

DMagnificent, Nov 3, 2016
  3. Deleted photos show up in photos app

Are they appearing in the Camera Roll or are they appearing in OneDrive? If you deleted from the Camera Roll but have auto upload to OneDrive enabled, that may be why you are still seeing them

Jack Cook - aka Help_Line, Nov 3, 2016
  4. Onedrive camera roll.

What I found was the same as you so what I do is this.
    I either rename the folder or move the photo to a folder I have made already, and then I delete that Camera Roll folder
    Then next time I download another lot of photos it recreates a folder called Camera Roll again

hTconeM9user, Nov 4, 2016
  5. Hewjr100 Win User
    Ok I will do that, thanks for your reply.

Henry

Hewjr100, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Onedrive camera roll.

1. Onedrive camera roll. - Similar Threads - Onedrive camera roll

2. Camera Roll / OneDrive not saving pictures correctly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Camera Roll / OneDrive not saving pictures correctly: I have a PC with Windows 11 installed. Normally, photos that I take with my phone are uploaded to OneDrive and are automatically sorted into files based on month under the Camera Roll folder. However, that function is not working properly. If I go to the OneDrive app on my...
  3. Camera Roll / OneDrive not saving pictures correctly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Camera Roll / OneDrive not saving pictures correctly: I have a PC with Windows 11 installed. Normally, photos that I take with my phone are uploaded to OneDrive and are automatically sorted into files based on month under the Camera Roll folder. However, that function is not working properly. If I go to the OneDrive app on my...
  4. Camera roll folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Camera roll folder: How to organise camera roll without date folders. Can't find this setting anywhere in Windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-roll-folder/7030f0c2-ed44-429a-9c33-3c9fd9418032
  5. Camera Roll - OneDrive Upload Problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Camera Roll - OneDrive Upload Problem: When I take photos on my Samsung S8+, the photos are not stored in the OneDrive Camera Roll folder. I use Camera MX app to take pictures. I did not have this problem, only recently....
  6. Camera Roll and Onedrive issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Camera Roll and Onedrive issue: Hello, so I've been having some issue with my camera pictures automatically being saved to onedrive. So I have a surface pro 7, and whenever I take a picture with the camera, the picture just automatically saves to my onedrive folder and the picture just appears outside my...
  7. OneDrive Camera Roll Location

OneDrive Camera Roll Location: Hello, How do I change the location of the Camera Roll folder? OneDrive uploads pictures from my Android phone to a directory called "Pictures 1" instead of "Pictures" the latter directory is where all of my pictures are located. I've tried dragging the "Camera Roll" to...
  8. Camera Roll

Camera Roll: Hello, I am trying to print multiple photos on one page. This is not available through pictures and when I tried to look at camera roll the pictures were not there to choose but the ability to print multiple is... How do I get my photos on camera roll from pictures, or how...
  9. Camera Roll

Camera Roll: Photos taken using this Laptop used to be available from a box in the camera window; now they are there until the Camera window is closed and then there is a msg. saying "You haven't captured anything recently. Open the Photos app..... Earlier today they were not there...
  10. Where is OneDrive Camera Roll settings?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where is OneDrive Camera Roll settings?: I am running 9926 using a microsoft account and can't find camera roll (or any other OneDrive) settings anywhere. Search just takes me to the main settings pane. I've tried looking through all of them but can't find where to turn camera roll on. Anyone know where it may be?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to i.port.pictures into onedrive camera roll