Windows 10: onedrive can't connect to account

Discus and support onedrive can't connect to account in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; One drive is no longer able to retrieve information form the server (i can load it in a browser just fine) It can't even seem to see its own folders,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by alexanderkibbe, Aug 10, 2018.

1. onedrive can't connect to account

One drive is no longer able to retrieve information form the server (i can load it in a browser just fine) It can't even seem to see its own folders, simply "loading your list" perpetually. This has been going on for weeks, restarts of onedrive or the computer do nothing neither does the command "%localappdata%\Microsoft\OneDrive\onedrive.exe /reset"

onedrive can't connect to account a7daafb7-52d4-480f-afc2-2c350b99d68e?upload=true.png

:)

alexanderkibbe, Aug 10, 2018

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Aug 10, 2018
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    • Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    • Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code: net user test /del[/quote]

Vesao, Aug 10, 2018
  4. Ryan Pag Win User

onedrive can't connect to account

WINDOWS 10 ONEDRIVE AND METERED CONNECTION

Hi,

To get a better grasp of your query on how to allow OneDrive application on a metered connection, please provide us the following:

• Which version of OneDrive application are you using?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

Thank you.

Ryan Pag, Aug 10, 2018
Thema:

onedrive can't connect to account

1. onedrive can't connect to account - Similar Threads - onedrive can't connect

2. why is it that i can't create account for onedrive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why is it that i can't create account for onedrive: sorry, we couldn't connect to Microsoft service right now. if this problem persists, search for "network problems" on the start screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-it-that-i-cant-create-account-for-onedrive/dc4ce963-7009-4202-ba12-34089ae043e9
  3. Can't access onedrive account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't access onedrive account: O can't access my onedrive account now https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-access-onedrive-account/898376b8-1778-4583-ae41-2861a07a68ae
  4. Can't access onedrive account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't access onedrive account: O can't access my onedrive account now https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-access-onedrive-account/898376b8-1778-4583-ae41-2861a07a68ae
  5. Cannot connect to my OneDrive account.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot connect to my OneDrive account.: Hallo, I am not able to connect to my OneDrive account any more. I have recently replace Microsoft Edge with Brave and my old gmail address with a protonmail address. I have also started using a VPN connection. Thank you for your support. * Moved from MSN* Original title:...
  6. Can't connect account to email

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't connect account to email: I was not receiving any mail in my email inbox so I deleted the account and tried to read it. Now I can't add an account; it says "Something went wrong We're sorry but we weren't able to do that. Error code : 0x80004005....
  7. Can't Access OneDrive Work Account

Can't Access OneDrive Work Account: I can access my home account OneDrive in Windows 10 but I can't get into my work account. It tries to load for a long time but then says that it failed to load. How do I delete this account so I can try again?...
  8. Can't connect to onedrive

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't connect to onedrive: Hi, I can't connect to onedrive and therefore I have no access to my files..the screen for connecting with onedrive opens, but that's all..no possibility to enter my username/password...
  9. Can't add personal account to onedrive!!!

Can't add personal account to onedrive!!!: I right click the onedrive icon in the taskbar and select settings. I press on add account and type in the email that for the account that I want to add. it the shows an account of my work email and an option to select another account. so I type in the personal email again,...
  10. Can't connect to Microsoft account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Can't connect to Microsoft account: First of all, it's my fault. I accidentally deleted 'Microsoft' subfolder from Roaming folder, and after that, I just can't link my local Windows account to my Microsoft account. It always says the basic failure messages. What should I do? How could I restore the original...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. onedrive cant connect to windows

2. onedrive will no longer connect

3. cant save to onedrive. no connection to server

4. cant connect onedrive account,
  5. onedrive no longer connected to the server