onedrive can't connect to account

Discus and support onedrive can't connect to account in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; One drive is no longer able to retrieve information form the server (i can load it in a browser just fine) It can't even seem to see its own folders,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by alexanderkibbe, Aug 10, 2018 at 12:33 AM.

1. alexanderkibbe Win User

One drive is no longer able to retrieve information form the server (i can load it in a browser just fine) It can't even seem to see its own folders, simply "loading your list" perpetually. This has been going on for weeks, restarts of onedrive or the computer do nothing neither does the command "%localappdata%\Microsoft\OneDrive\onedrive.exe /reset"

onedrive can't connect to account a7daafb7-52d4-480f-afc2-2c350b99d68e?upload=true.png

:)

alexanderkibbe, Aug 10, 2018 at 12:33 AM
  2. FordGT90Concept Win User

Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Aug 10, 2018 at 12:41 AM
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    • Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    • Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code: net user test /del[/quote]

4. Ryan Pag Win User

WINDOWS 10 ONEDRIVE AND METERED CONNECTION

Hi,

To get a better grasp of your query on how to allow OneDrive application on a metered connection, please provide us the following:

• Which version of OneDrive application are you using?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

Thank you.

Thema:

1. onedrive can't connect to account - Similar Threads - onedrive can't connect

2. Windows can't be installed on this drive. Using USB Media Tool. (*Note: HDD is not detected...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows can't be installed on this drive. Using USB Media Tool. (*Note: HDD is not detected...: Hi, This is the first time I encounter this problem. In ASUS Utility BIOS - EZ Mode, the storage/hdd is not detected from any Serial ATA Port, but Flashdrives are detected from USB Port. So I tried to use windows 10 USB installation media. I Successfully booted from a...
  3. My printer and computer are connected and prints fine, but how can I get the scanning...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My printer and computer are connected and prints fine, but how can I get the scanning...: My printer is a 3-way and the Scanner is listed on my computer with the printer. When I try to scan a page, it states the 2 items are not connected and can't work. My computer's name is listed on the printer so I don't see what the problem is....
  4. [BUG] Windows 10 OneDrive @ Default Settings Causing Major Issues With Security Permissions

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    [BUG] Windows 10 OneDrive @ Default Settings Causing Major Issues With Security Permissions: I came across this post, when researching the issue of security permissions being grayed out and not having the ability to save files. I then noticed this post was dated August 2015. Could this still be an issue with One Drive? My problem with not being able to save files...
  5. after installing the April 2018 update i have no internet connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    after installing the April 2018 update i have no internet connection: after installing the April 2018 update i have no internet connection https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/after-installing-the-april-2018-update-i-have-no/e95eb368-1107-4baa-b079-2152046934cb
  6. Cannot remove old account from login screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot remove old account from login screen: When I turn on my computer I get the old user ID and have to click on new user ID on bottom left portion of screen to sign in with new user ID. How do I remove the old user ID from login screen?...
  7. Switching to a local account

Switching to a local account: When I switch to a different account it says, "Switch to a local account". Can the account I’m switching to be accessed by anyone in my area?...
  8. I need to have all documents I scan go to Word and not OneDrive. Help please.

I need to have all documents I scan go to Word and not OneDrive. Help please.: I need scanned document to go to Word and not OneDrive. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/i-need-to-have-all-documents-i-scan-go-to-word-and/0ae7b9c7-0683-4ce7-8ad6-c30ebe7e599e
  9. How to remove my MS email account from a laptop I am returning ?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to remove my MS email account from a laptop I am returning ?: I am returning an Acer laptop which I replaced with a new laptop. Before returning the defective laptop, I want to delete my MS account, etc. I have deleted all files but it still shows my administrator name which is my MS email name and email. How do I remove it?...
  10. Windows 10 - Kinect "invalid depth/color" error, connects/disconnects

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 - Kinect "invalid depth/color" error, connects/disconnects: Have a Windows 10 gaming laptop, no issues with connecting anything from my USB 3.0 ports until I plug in my Kinect. If I plug in the Kinect it seems to connect for 5 seconds and then disconnects for 5 seconds and continues this cycle endlessly. Running the Kinect...