Windows 10: onedrive can't connect to account

Discus and support onedrive can't connect to account in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; One drive is no longer able to retrieve information form the server (i can load it in a browser just fine) It can't even seem to see its own folders,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by alexanderkibbe, Aug 10, 2018.

1. onedrive can't connect to account

One drive is no longer able to retrieve information form the server (i can load it in a browser just fine) It can't even seem to see its own folders, simply "loading your list" perpetually. This has been going on for weeks, restarts of onedrive or the computer do nothing neither does the command "%localappdata%\Microsoft\OneDrive\onedrive.exe /reset"

onedrive can't connect to account a7daafb7-52d4-480f-afc2-2c350b99d68e?upload=true.png

:)

alexanderkibbe, Aug 10, 2018

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Aug 10, 2018
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    • Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    • Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code: net user test /del[/quote]

Vesao, Aug 10, 2018
  4. Ryan Pag Win User

onedrive can't connect to account

WINDOWS 10 ONEDRIVE AND METERED CONNECTION

Hi,

To get a better grasp of your query on how to allow OneDrive application on a metered connection, please provide us the following:

• Which version of OneDrive application are you using?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

Thank you.

Ryan Pag, Aug 10, 2018
Thema:

onedrive can't connect to account

1. onedrive can't connect to account - Similar Threads - onedrive can't connect

2. Can't access OneDrive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't access OneDrive: Hello, I'm having trouble accessing OneDrive on all my devices (MacBook, PC, iPhone). I don't seem to be able to sign in. I'm able to sign in on onedrive.live.com, but I can't access my files or pictures; I get the message "Something went wrong". What is going on?...
  3. OneDrive isn't connected

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive isn't connected: OneDrive frequently stops syncing and it does not sign in. Why is that? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/onedrive-isnt-connected/bb9da2b8-1f9d-4cf5-99f1-bf9dc249e058
  4. Can't connect to any Mail account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't connect to any Mail account: Hello, I always get this error whenever I try to setup any Mail account:[ATTACH] It can be a Google Mail account, or a IMPA/POP3 account. It's always the same error. There are no Windows updates, it's all up to date. Thank you!...
  5. Can't Connect Microsoft Account On A Domain Computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't Connect Microsoft Account On A Domain Computer: Hi everyone. I am setting up new workstations in my office that are connected to a domain server. I've got everything up and running on my workstation fine, and have added my personal Microsoft account and my work 365 account to the computer. However, when I go to "Sync Your...
  6. Can't Delete Connected Account in Outlook.com

in Browsers and Email
    Can't Delete Connected Account in Outlook.com: Ever so often I check Outlook.com to see if it has improved. Well I found it hasn't. I created an account and it automatically set it as imap and I wanted it pop3. Now I can't delete the account to try again. Tells me there was a problem and if the continues contract...
  7. Can't connect to Microsoft account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Can't connect to Microsoft account: First of all, it's my fault. I accidentally deleted 'Microsoft' subfolder from Roaming folder, and after that, I just can't link my local Windows account to my Microsoft account. It always says the basic failure messages. What should I do? How could I restore the original...
  8. OneDrive not connecting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive not connecting: I am 2-days old on w10, so still puzzled by it. office 2016 and onedrive have been installed and activated. onedrive loads on boot. When I click on onedrive systray icon, the window opens, [img] And this remains like that, now for 2 hours. Even sign in options...
  9. OneDrive and local account

in Windows 10 Support
    OneDrive and local account: Can OneDrive be used with a local account? I Know I would have to login with a MS account but can this be done from a local account? 23393
  10. Can't sign into OneDrive after switching PC to local account

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't sign into OneDrive after switching PC to local account: Hi everyone! I've been having some intermittent issues with OneDrive syncing just sort of crashing on me perdiocally throughout the day (and also refusing to save any selective sync settings that I set). One of the solutions I read about was unlinking and then relinking...