Windows 10: OneDrive Download Issue

Discus and support OneDrive Download Issue in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; OneDrive app Issue - When I open any folder under OneDrive, there is a message that says, “Download the OneDrive mobile app.” I can’t delete it from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Jerry8A, Jun 8, 2017.

1. Jerry8A Win User

OneDrive Download Issue

OneDrive app Issue -

When I open any folder under OneDrive, there is a message that says, “Download the OneDrive mobile app.” I can’t delete it from reappearing. See insert.
    My computer is only 3 weeks old. And, I do not have a mobile phone.

This what I have done:
    1. In Notification and Actions setting, I deselected OneDrive. That did not help.
    2. I contacted OneDrive and they told me to unlink and relink OneDrive. When I told them it did not resolve my issue, they were unable to offer any other solutions.

How can I delete this message from reappearing?

Jerry Reeder
    6/8/17

OneDrive Download Issue [​IMG]

:)

Jerry8A, Jun 8, 2017
  2. Vyshak Win User

Onedrive issue

Dear julia

plz help me with the issue, im not able to uninstall onedrive in wp8.1

is the onedrive integrated with 8.1 and is that the issue for not able to uninstall OneDrive.

Vyshak, Jun 8, 2017
  3. OneDrive Issues

Press Windows key + X

Click Task Manager

Click the Details tab

Select OneDrive

Click End task

Exit Task Manager

Restart your computer

Launch OneDrive again then try signing in.

Andre Da Costa, Jun 8, 2017
  4. axe0 New Member
  5. Jerry8A Win User
    Hello axeO -

It looks like the issue is fixed. So glad I tried this forum. Other contacts were unsuccessful. The only thing I need to do is check it in a day or so. Before, I was able to delete the message by closing it out, but it would reappear in a day or so, sometimes earlier.

But, it looks promising. I would think other folks would have this same problem.

Thanks for taking time to look at my post and providing a solution.

Jerry

Jerry8A, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

OneDrive Download Issue

1. OneDrive Download Issue - Similar Threads - OneDrive Download Issue

2. ONEDRIVE ISSUES

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    ONEDRIVE ISSUES: I was working under a company and had company OneDrive on my home computer. Since then, I no longer work for that company and my account was deactivated. I still have one drive on my home computer. I've tried everything to delete it and it states that I would need...
  3. Onedrive issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Onedrive issue: My main Microsoft account is unable to log in, because I deleted Google account, so I tried to login with 2nd Microsoft account, but "Log in" button don't works.It won't work if disconnect Onedrive from pc....
  4. Onedrive issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Onedrive issue: My main Microsoft account is unable to log in, because I deleted Google account, so I tried to login with 2nd Microsoft account, but "Log in" button don't works.It won't work if disconnect Onedrive from pc....
  5. OneDrive Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive Issue: I am getting this glitch when I install OneDrive for my computer. The bug creates a blank useless folder above the folder that I am actually using. Now how do I get rid of this USELESS folder?! Also, no simplified answers, please give me a detailed explanation of how to solve...
  6. OneDrive Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive Issue: I am getting this glitch when I install OneDrive for my computer. The bug creates a blank useless folder above the folder that I am actually using. Now how do I get rid of this USELESS folder?! Also, no simplified answers, please give me a detailed explanation of how to solve...
  7. OneDrive Issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. OneDrive Issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    OneDrive Issue: I just did the windows update to my laptop after I woke it from sleep left it sleeping for around a week and my OneDrive is stuck signing in. When I clicked on the cloud icon at the top it says OneDrive isn't connected and below that it says signing in with the little loading...
  9. OneDrive issue

in Windows 10 Support
    OneDrive issue: I am trying to disable/remove one drive from my Windows 10 computer, Version 1909, but it does not show any icon in task bar or in Apps and features. It is definitely on the computer as it shows up under users. There does not appear to be any way to disable it as all tutes...
  10. OneDrive Download

in Windows 10 Customization
    OneDrive Download: I have moved certain folders of some applications to a separate Drive named 'H', from my 'C" Drive, because I was afraid of losing these files in the cloud in the event of formatting the C Drive. These include 'Outlook PST' folder, Folders of OneDrive, Google Drive, Dropbox,...