Windows 10: OneDrive email sharing does not work. Error message is 'folder empty'

Discus and support OneDrive email sharing does not work. Error message is 'folder empty' in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; OneDrive email sharing does not work. Error message is 'folder empty' 23901 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by rajn1, Sep 23, 2015.

1. rajn1 Win User

OneDrive email sharing does not work. Error message is 'folder empty'

:)

rajn1, Sep 23, 2015

2. Driver Failure BSOD

Everett, Sorry but the folder is empty. Please upload dumps and share it on Onedrive.

Sumit Dhiman2, Sep 23, 2015
  3. Error Code 86000108 on Windows Phone 8.1/Icon

Yes - If I disable the email sync, I can access OneDrive and the App Store. I have deleted everything in both inbox and sent files larger than 2mb. Still getting error message. Let me know if you have any other suggestions. Is there anyway to migrate my
    purchases/OneDrive to another account. I have an alias folder with another email that is empty, that shouldn't be an issue correct? Thanks

Big-D Dave, Sep 23, 2015
Thema:

1. OneDrive email sharing does not work. Error message is 'folder empty' - Similar Threads - OneDrive email sharing

2. Empty folders in OneDrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Empty folders in OneDrive: I have a OneDrive account that will soon be deleted. All computers have been unlinked to the account. Yesterday I logged in all the files were as they should be. Today I go in to download some folders and files and half of the folders are now empty. The account has been idle...
  3. Empty folders in OneDrive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Empty folders in OneDrive: I have a OneDrive account that will soon be deleted. All computers have been unlinked to the account. Yesterday I logged in all the files were as they should be. Today I go in to download some folders and files and half of the folders are now empty. The account has been idle...
  4. Empty folders in OneDrive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. I uninstalled Onedrive and emptied the Onedrive folder. Now I get an error message...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I uninstalled Onedrive and emptied the Onedrive folder. Now I get an error message...: I don't want Onedrive. I certainly don't want it synching across computers... or moving my files around. I initially tried unlinking it to this computer but it was still moving files into the onedrive folder so I uninstalled it and emptied the folder. I couldn't delete the...
  6. I uninstalled Onedrive and emptied the Onedrive folder. Now I get an error message...

I uninstalled Onedrive and emptied the Onedrive folder. Now I get an error message...: I don't want Onedrive. I certainly don't want it synching across computers... or moving my files around. I initially tried unlinking it to this computer but it was still moving files into the onedrive folder so I uninstalled it and emptied the folder. I couldn't delete the...
  7. empty onedrive folders

in Windows 10 Gaming
    empty onedrive folders: How do we fix the onedsive system? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/empty-onedrive-folders/18c9f268-86bd-46f6-aa85-d9646d226951
  8. empty onedrive folders

empty onedrive folders: How do we fix the onedsive system? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/empty-onedrive-folders/18c9f268-86bd-46f6-aa85-d9646d226951
  9. My OneDrive Folder Is Empty

in Windows 10 Support
    My OneDrive Folder Is Empty: Hello All, I just have a simple question. I use OneDrive regularly for different sharing options, either for music or for documents and even pictures. I just clicked on my OneDriver folder in my File Explorer and it is empty. I have not emptied it but I went there to delete...
  10. Empty folder message for non-empty folder by Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Empty folder message for non-empty folder by Windows 10: "This folder is empty" message displayed by Microsoft OneDrive although the folder has thousands of subfolder with over 20 000 files! This error has been since Windows 10 OneDrive was introduced. 54515

Users found this page by searching for:

1. onedrive sharing email error