Windows 10: onedrive icon

Discus and support onedrive icon in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; anyone know how to get the one drive icon to disappear, i have circled the icon in red in the screenshot below [img] 2395 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by jamos316, Oct 10, 2014.

1. jamos316 Win User

onedrive icon

anyone know how to get the one drive icon to disappear, i have circled the icon in red in the screenshot below

onedrive icon [​IMG]

:)

jamos316, Oct 10, 2014

2. OneDrive Icon

Yes, that should do it, but I already have that marked as off, and still the icon remains....

Any other ideas?

MaggieRatliff, Oct 10, 2014
  3. OneDrive Icon

Somehow, the OneDrive Icon has planted itself on my task bar and I can't get rid of it. I've tried to open the hidden icons box, but it doesn't have an option to "customize". Any help would be appreciated

MaggieRatliff, Oct 10, 2014
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

onedrive icon

Brink, Oct 10, 2014
Thema:

onedrive icon

1. onedrive icon - Similar Threads - onedrive icon

2. How do I prevent Windows from adding the OneDrive icon to my start menu?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I prevent Windows from adding the OneDrive icon to my start menu?: I keep deleting this GD icon from Start but every so often windows adds it back. I do use OD occasionally so I'm not wanting to disable it completely. But I'm at the point of doing so because the MS gods think needs to be there. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated....
  3. How do I prevent Windows from adding the OneDrive icon to my start menu?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I prevent Windows from adding the OneDrive icon to my start menu?: I keep deleting this GD icon from Start but every so often windows adds it back. I do use OD occasionally so I'm not wanting to disable it completely. But I'm at the point of doing so because the MS gods think needs to be there. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated....
  4. OneDrive has shifted labels for icons in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive has shifted labels for icons in File Explorer: Hello,I'm having a really hard time trying find the right words to find answers for this situation...I've got OneDrive running, but ever since having it, the labels for the icons in File Explorer have all shifted as a result of some of the folders not being synced to...
  5. OneDrive has shifted labels for icons in File Explorer

OneDrive has shifted labels for icons in File Explorer: Hello,I'm having a really hard time trying find the right words to find answers for this situation...I've got OneDrive running, but ever since having it, the labels for the icons in File Explorer have all shifted as a result of some of the folders not being synced to...
  6. Two PC sync with OneDrive using Windows Backup resulted in duplicated app icons on Desktop...

Two PC sync with OneDrive using Windows Backup resulted in duplicated app icons on Desktop...: HiI have two system, ypthe first one is HP Notebook PC, and another system is Desktop PC.Both running Windows 11 Pro 23H2 release version, and I have use the same email for Microsoft account on both systemWindows Backup is enabled on both system including DesktopWhen the sync...
  7. Two PC sync with OneDrive using Windows Backup resulted in duplicated app icons on Desktop...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Two PC sync with OneDrive using Windows Backup resulted in duplicated app icons on Desktop...: HiI have two system, ypthe first one is HP Notebook PC, and another system is Desktop PC.Both running Windows 11 Pro 23H2 release version, and I have use the same email for Microsoft account on both systemWindows Backup is enabled on both system including DesktopWhen the sync...
  8. i need help fixing broken icons on windows 10 also want to get rid of onedrives fixed paths...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    i need help fixing broken icons on windows 10 also want to get rid of onedrives fixed paths...: I Have Tried Numerous fixes pls help thumbnails work fine when bigger ihave tried deleting the icons.db rebooted used sage thumbs icon rebuilder nothingi already tried to reinstall onedrive and remove it through onedrive settings and still nothing either dont know if that has...
  9. i need help fixing broken icons on windows 10 also want to get rid of onedrives fixed paths...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i need help fixing broken icons on windows 10 also want to get rid of onedrives fixed paths...: I Have Tried Numerous fixes pls help thumbnails work fine when bigger ihave tried deleting the icons.db rebooted used sage thumbs icon rebuilder nothingi already tried to reinstall onedrive and remove it through onedrive settings and still nothing either dont know if that has...
  10. i need help fixing broken icons on windows 10 also want to get rid of onedrives fixed paths...