Windows 10: OneDrive keeps asking for credentials at every boot.

Discus and support OneDrive keeps asking for credentials at every boot. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi to everybody. First of all, I know there are a lot of topics regarding this issue. Still, I didn't find anything which could help me. A few... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Davide3i, May 5, 2016.

1. Davide3i Win User

OneDrive keeps asking for credentials at every boot.

Hi to everybody.
    First of all, I know there are a lot of topics regarding this issue. Still, I didn't find anything which could help me.

A few infos:

• I'm running the Insider Build 14332, and this problem started to show up since this last installation;
    • I've already tried to delete my credentials from the Credential Manager, with no luck.

I've noticed this thing: OneDrive is messing up with Windows credentials too. Each time I login with it, Windows 10 keeps asking to verify my account, so I had to follow this guide by Brink to fix the mess.
    Now I'm in the situation where my Windows is working, but I can no longer use OneDrive.
    Browsing around the internet, I've read that a lot of people are still having this problem (as you can see at this link).
    In particular, some people have having this problem (like me): in Credential Manager, the username is being turned in a random alphanumeric string (see the photo).
    Any hint to fix this problem?

OneDrive keeps asking for credentials at every boot. [​IMG]

:)

Davide3i, May 5, 2016
  2. wpc09 Win User

After reboot - all Microsoft account require logging in and outlook resets to default Office theme

I have a major issue that has occurred several days after installing Windows 10 anniversary edition.

After every reboot:

Windows credentials asks for log-in

OneDrive asks for a login

OneDrive for Business asks for a login

Skype for Business asks for a login

Outlook 2016 returns to default theme

In each case, I tell it to save login credentials, to no effect.

This will get tired fast. Something is resetting requirements for credentialing after every reboot.

Any suggestions.

wpc09, May 5, 2016
  3. I have a new computer

I only want to set up onedrive to transfer my data saved on one drive to my new computer. It keeps asking me for my credentials I have tried all the credentials I have but to no avail. Help!!!

StephenryPugh, May 5, 2016
Thema:

OneDrive keeps asking for credentials at every boot.

1. OneDrive keeps asking for credentials at every boot. - Similar Threads - OneDrive keeps asking

2. Onedrive as Network drive keeps asking for credentials

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Onedrive as Network drive keeps asking for credentials: Everything I log out / restart my PC I have to login to my OneDrive which I have set as Network Drive.I have to remove the "MicrosoftAccount\" part and I can click ok to connect it already has the right password in place. Clicking the "Remember my credentials" does has no...
  3. Onedrive as Network drive keeps asking for credentials

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Onedrive as Network drive keeps asking for credentials: Everything I log out / restart my PC I have to login to my OneDrive which I have set as Network Drive.I have to remove the "MicrosoftAccount\" part and I can click ok to connect it already has the right password in place. Clicking the "Remember my credentials" does has no...
  4. Onedrive as Network drive keeps asking for credentials

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows keep asking your credentials

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows keep asking your credentials: Dear, One of our customers is complaining about this message, that is why I did put all accent on the problem.Sadly there are tons of solutions regarding with the Group Policy which are not a solution for this issue.This started to appear when the user changed the sing in...
  6. Outlook keeps asking for smtp credentials

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook keeps asking for smtp credentials: I have this strange problem starting about 3 days ago. Every now and then outlook 2016 keep asking me to save username and pw to smtp server. I enter the credentials but the same message comes back again. I logged into my mail account repaired the mail but it still comes up ....
  7. Dropbox asks permission at every boot

in Windows 10 Customization
    Dropbox asks permission at every boot: Recently, Dropbox asks me for permission to install each time I reboot my computer. I don't remember that happening in the past. What is fix for this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dropbox-asks-permission-at-every-boot/141a64b6-3ee8-4724-9337-09dd7a7d8b26
  8. Office 365 Apps asks every time for credentials

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Office 365 Apps asks every time for credentials: [ATTACH] Hi everyone, I am an Office 365 Home subscriber and have the latest Windows 10 and Office Updates installed on my Surface Pro 3. Every time I start an Office Application or precisely a open a file in one (Outlook, Excel, Word) a new popup window appears which...
  9. SMB file servers keep asking for credentials

SMB file servers keep asking for credentials: I have both Windows 10 SMB and Linux Samba file servers. The share permissions are: browsable (Linux) / turn on file and printer sharing (Windows) guest ok (Linux) / turn off password protected sharing (Windows) Appropriate file system level permissions on both servers...
  10. WebDAV keeps asking for credentials

WebDAV keeps asking for credentials: Hi, Some of my clients have slightly different issues about WebDAV connections. Some of them are prompted on each file (essentially PDFs and MS Office files), some of them on first connection, some of them only with PDFs. The connection is of course saved in the Windows...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. onedriveask for credential every boot

2. onedrive asks for login frequently windows 10

3. onedrive asking for credentials