Windows 10: OneDrive: Managing work files in browser getting easier

Discus and support OneDrive: Managing work files in browser getting easier in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; We’re constantly working on new ways to simplify how business users of OneDrive can manage their files. Over the next few weeks you’ll see a number of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Mar 9, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

OneDrive: Managing work files in browser getting easier

Source: https://blog.onedrive.com/managing-y...etting-easier/

:)

Brink, Mar 9, 2015

2. calendar & mail work in administrator account but not on standard user one

The other apps have been working fine

yesterday I tried to activate OneDrive and it failed because javaScripts are blocked by my browser. My default browser is Chrome and I deactivate extensions like script block, but it did not help.

I run the troubleshooter you indicate, which indicated that OneDrive should be synced

In my file manager still I have Skydrive with files up to end august, I could not activate Onedrive.

I tried to synced OneDrive and I get messages to allow cookies, I did so in Chrome my default brwser & edge, but I keep getting the same mesage to allow cookies.

What to do now?

arturoruiznerv, Mar 9, 2015
  3. TomBrad95 Win User
    problem with finding files

Are the files .doc or .docx?

An easier way to get files onto your phone is to upload them to OneDrive, you can download OneDrive for your desktop so you can easily drag and drop them into the correct folder.

TomBrad95, Mar 9, 2015
  4. DavidY Win User

Adding Move and Copy was sorely needed...

DavidY, Mar 9, 2015
Thema:

1. OneDrive: Managing work files in browser getting easier - Similar Threads - OneDrive Managing files

2. onedrive files not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    onedrive files not working: my onedrive is not downloading local copies onto my drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive-files-not-working/4d9ac465-8637-4cce-a85a-6ce8d819bd59
  3. onedrive files not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    onedrive files not working: my onedrive is not downloading local copies onto my drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive-files-not-working/4d9ac465-8637-4cce-a85a-6ce8d819bd59
  4. why is google browser easier to use then Microsoft edge?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why is google browser easier to use then Microsoft edge?: First Edge is slow in loading compared to google? Edge is not very user friendly. never seems to go to site, always round about. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-google-browser-easier-to-use-then-microsoft/5779253f-daaf-4f24-96bd-8ac367c64ad8
  5. why is google browser easier to use then Microsoft edge?

why is google browser easier to use then Microsoft edge?: First Edge is slow in loading compared to google? Edge is not very user friendly. never seems to go to site, always round about. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-google-browser-easier-to-use-then-microsoft/5779253f-daaf-4f24-96bd-8ac367c64ad8
  6. Using OneDrive - Managing Files

Using OneDrive - Managing Files: I am considering using the 1TB version of 1 Drive to backup my Data. The problem is, I use 3 computers in my home and usually keep a backup copy of my files on the desktop. My questions are:If I use Sync, I think all files on my 2 laptops & the Desktop will sync, but I assume...
  7. Using OneDrive - Managing Files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Using OneDrive - Managing Files: I am considering using the 1TB version of 1 Drive to backup my Data. The problem is, I use 3 computers in my home and usually keep a backup copy of my files on the desktop. My questions are:If I use Sync, I think all files on my 2 laptops & the Desktop will sync, but I assume...
  8. Using OneDrive - Managing Files

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. File recovery is getting easier on Windows 10 in the next update

in Windows 10 News
    File recovery is getting easier on Windows 10 in the next update: Microsoft understands the pain of accidentally deleting a file that you didn’t mean to. In early 2020, Microsoft released a Windows File Recovery tool which allows you to reverse your decision and recover the files that you permanently deleted from everywhere, including the...
  10. easier file association?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    easier file association?: is there a way to force file association trough the program itself (in the settings/file associartion) inside the program like it used to be on windows 7? maybe using Group Policy Editor? or someway to batch associate a lot of them at once to a single software? looking...