Windows 10: OneDrive MIA

Discus and support OneDrive MIA in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; One drive was inadvertently deleted. Is there a way to re-install it with out having to do a clean install of windows ? I also noticed that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by storageman, Feb 16, 2017.

1. OneDrive MIA

One drive was inadvertently deleted. Is there a way to re-install it with out having to do a clean install of windows ?

I also noticed that Microsoft has a one drive page where it can be downloaded, but it won't down load it since the system is Windows 10.

:)

storageman, Feb 16, 2017
  2. joe510 Win User

Windows 10 file explorer customization help

Dennis, Earl, and Mia, did you ever get an answer to this question? Same issue here. I've figured out how to remove drives (OneDrive) using registry editor, but not how to add (Google Drive.)

Microsoft support engineers, please help!

joe510, Feb 16, 2017
  3. Cortana is MIA

I have been in Win10 as an insider for a couple of months. I installed the release version 3 days ago and have been systematically sorting through all settings, features and apps to get familiar with it. I do a lot of "helpdesk" work in my neighborhood.

I went to set up Cortana yesterday and cannot find it anywhere. I KNOW it was there after install, I pinned the shortcut to Start but, now even that is gone. I have searched for the application and only come up with .dlls and APIs, no application.

Where is it and/or can I reinstall just Cortana?

DavidOsburn, Feb 16, 2017
  4. Eagle51 Win User

OneDrive MIA

Reinstall OneDrive ...

C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\Microsoft\OneDrive\Update\OneDriveSetup.exe

If you can't find the OneDriveSetup.exe at the above location, look for it at the following locations.

64-bit: %SystemRoot%\SysWOW64\OneDriveSetup.exe
    32-bit: %SystemRoot%\System32\OneDriveSetup.exe

Eagle51, Feb 16, 2017
  5. Thanks - that almost worked. I tried to run the OneDriveSetup but it complained that the version installed was incorrect. As I was browsing those directories, I noticed a OneDrive.exe file. I decided to run it. It really didn't do anything, so I decided to reboot the machine and up pop's a window stating "OneDrive needed an update" I answered YES and it downloaded a a new OneDriveSetup.exe file. I ran it and low and behold its running.

Thanks again for the help.

storageman, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

OneDrive MIA

1. OneDrive MIA - Similar Threads - OneDrive MIA

2. how to end the paralyzing confusion caused by ONEdrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to end the paralyzing confusion caused by ONEdrive: To whom may understand how detrimental Onedrive's behaviour is!Simply put: I do NOT WANT Onedrive taking over my filemanagement - ever! I want the opposite: Onedrive should NOT save let alone sync anything UNLESS I instruct it to do so, be it once, be it always. I have used...
  3. how to end the paralyzing confusion caused by ONEdrive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to end the paralyzing confusion caused by ONEdrive: To whom may understand how detrimental Onedrive's behaviour is!Simply put: I do NOT WANT Onedrive taking over my filemanagement - ever! I want the opposite: Onedrive should NOT save let alone sync anything UNLESS I instruct it to do so, be it once, be it always. I have used...
  4. I cannot start onedrive and I cannot repair the account, Mag

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot start onedrive and I cannot repair the account, Mag: I cannot start onedrive and I cannot repair the account, can't login Mag https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-start-onedrive-and-i-cannot-repair-the/0554400b-618c-45ff-8b9d-532a01236f06
  5. I cannot start onedrive and I cannot repair the account, Mag

I cannot start onedrive and I cannot repair the account, Mag: I cannot start onedrive and I cannot repair the account, can't login Mag https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-start-onedrive-and-i-cannot-repair-the/0554400b-618c-45ff-8b9d-532a01236f06
  6. I cannot start onedrive and I cannot repair the account, Mag

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Problem z aplikacja OneDrive na komputerze.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem z aplikacja OneDrive na komputerze.: Mam problem z aplikacja na komputer OneDrive. Próbowałam już wszystkiego, ale nic nie pomogło. Otóż przez przeglądarkę, czy na telefonie normalnie mogę sie zalogować do OneDrive, Ale jak chce to zrobić na apce komputerowej to wyskakuje białe okno w momencie kiedy powinny się...
  8. Problem z aplikacja OneDrive na komputerze.

Problem z aplikacja OneDrive na komputerze.: Mam problem z aplikacja na komputer OneDrive. Próbowałam już wszystkiego, ale nic nie pomogło. Otóż przez przeglądarkę, czy na telefonie normalnie mogę sie zalogować do OneDrive, Ale jak chce to zrobić na apce komputerowej to wyskakuje białe okno w momencie kiedy powinny się...
  9. Why am I still getting notifications that my onedrive is frozen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why am I still getting notifications that my onedrive is frozen?: I have been getting multiple notifications an hour that my ondrive is frozen. I unfroze it by signing in and that didn't work. It then would not let me clear up space. the only option was to sign out or pay money for more space so I spent the money. I have plenty of space now...
  10. Why am I still getting notifications that my onedrive is frozen?

Why am I still getting notifications that my onedrive is frozen?: I have been getting multiple notifications an hour that my ondrive is frozen. I unfroze it by signing in and that didn't work. It then would not let me clear up space. the only option was to sign out or pay money for more space so I spent the money. I have plenty of space now...