Windows 10: OneDrive New Sharing and Collaboration Features to Mac, iOS & Android

Discus and support OneDrive New Sharing and Collaboration Features to Mac, iOS & Android in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; I get asked by users all the time, “Why should my company use cloud storage?” I always respond by saying that “cloud storage is great but, you need... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Apr 23, 2018.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

OneDrive New Sharing and Collaboration Features to Mac, iOS & Android

Source: OneDrive Brings New Sharing and Collaboration Features to Mac, iOS and Android - Microsoft Tech Community - 185389

:)

Brink, Apr 23, 2018

2. Windows Phone and MyFord

If MyFord and Sync were developed in collaboration with Microsoft, because this application is compatible with Android iOS and Blackberry and not for Windows Phone (this is stupid or not)

RenéGajardo, Apr 23, 2018
  3. 93tid Win User
    new app

It is up to the developers of theses apps to create a windows version of their app and then release it in the Windows Phone store. No collaboration with other stores will solve the problem as windows cannot run android or iOS apps, exactly the same way
    that android cannot run iOS or windows apps, etc.

93tid, Apr 23, 2018
Thema:

OneDrive New Sharing and Collaboration Features to Mac, iOS & Android

1. OneDrive New Sharing and Collaboration Features to Mac, iOS & Android - Similar Threads - OneDrive Sharing Collaboration

2. Onedrive collaboration/share function Autosave

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Onedrive collaboration/share function Autosave: Is there a way to turn off the auto save function for a shared file? For example I am sharing a .ppt file with co-workers so that all can make changes. However we don't want the file to save automatically in case someone makes a mistake. Is there a way to turn off auto save...
  3. New Microsoft OneDrive version for Android, iOS, and Mac - March 20

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft OneDrive version for Android, iOS, and Mac - March 20: Do more wherever you go with Microsoft OneDrive. Get to and share your documents, photos, and other files from your Android device, computer (PC or Mac), and any other devices you use. Use the Office mobile apps to stay productive and work together, no matter where you are....
  4. New Microsoft OneDrive version for Android, iOS, and Mac - Nov. 16

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft OneDrive version for Android, iOS, and Mac - Nov. 16: Do more wherever you go with Microsoft OneDrive. Get to and share your documents, photos, and other files from your Android device, computer (PC or Mac), and any other devices you use. Use the Office mobile apps to stay productive and work together, no matter where you are....
  5. New Microsoft OneDrive version for Android, iOS, and Mac - Sept. 17

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft OneDrive version for Android, iOS, and Mac - Sept. 17: Do more wherever you go with Microsoft OneDrive. Get to and share your documents, photos, and other files from your Android device, computer (PC or Mac), and any other devices you use. Use the Office mobile apps to stay productive and work together, no matter where you are....
  6. New features in Microsoft Teams for Android and iOS

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    New features in Microsoft Teams for Android and iOS: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Tech_Lover_extra [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/icts7j/new_features_in_microsoft_teams_for_android_and/
  7. New OneDrive features to share and collaborate across work and life

in Windows 10 News
    New OneDrive features to share and collaborate across work and life: If there are two words that define the way we’ve used technology this year, they might just be “remote everything.” Our jobs. Our meetings. Our kids’ schools. Our social gatherings. Everything has moved online, accelerating our...
  8. New collaboration features on OneDrive for web

in Windows 10 News
    New collaboration features on OneDrive for web: You probably know that Microsoft OneDrive backs up and protects your personal files and photos and gives you anywhere access across all your devices. But did you know that OneDrive also powers your file sharing and document collaboration? The “share”...
  9. New Google Lens features on Android and iOS

in Windows 10 News
    New Google Lens features on Android and iOS: Lately our family dining table has also become a work desk, a video conference room and … a kid’s playground. As I learn how to become a full time kids-entertainer, I welcome anything that can help me stay productive. And while I usually turn to Search when...
  10. OneDrive new file collaboration and management features to enterprise

in Windows 10 News
    OneDrive new file collaboration and management features to enterprise: Editor’s note 1/27/2017: This post was updated to call out that your Office 365 admin must explicitly enable users to sync SharePoint Online document libraries with the latest OneDrive sync client. This and other questions are addressed in an FAQ below. In today’s digital...