Windows 10: OneDrive not connecting

Discus and support OneDrive not connecting in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am 2-days old on w10, so still puzzled by it. office 2016 and onedrive have been installed and activated. onedrive loads on boot. When I click... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by vsrawat, Apr 25, 2016.

1. vsrawat Win User

OneDrive not connecting

I am 2-days old on w10, so still puzzled by it.

office 2016 and onedrive have been installed and activated. onedrive loads on boot.

When I click on onedrive systray icon, the window opens,

OneDrive not connecting [​IMG]

And this remains like that, now for 2 hours.

Even sign in options don't appear. Settings are showing most of the fields dimmed, so can't fiddle anything there.

I checked and found that incoming and outgoing rules for windows firewall are enabled and allowed.

I do have a microsoft.live account, but it is not even reaching there.

How to proceed?

Thanks.

:)

vsrawat, Apr 25, 2016

2. Skype, OneDrive and.... not connecting with Windows 10

You are great!! ... it works for me !

Alex Drastico, Apr 25, 2016
  3. Skype, OneDrive and.... not connecting with Windows 10

This worked for me!! Credits to

R

Rogerio - LunatikoX

Hello to all!

Try this...For Windows 10

1. Click Window (left corner of screen).

2. Click 'Settings'

4. Scroll down, Under 'Related settings'

5. Click 'Internet options'

6. Select 'Advanced' tab...

7. Take the scrollbar to bottom...

8. Mark these options:

"Use SSL 2.0"

"Use SSL 3.0"

"Use TSL 1.0"

"Use TSL 1.1"

"Use TSL 1.2"

9. Click 'Apply' button

10. Click 'Ok' button...

Try again, the "Something went wrong" error should be gone...

Brett Van Hoogstraat, Apr 25, 2016
Thema:

OneDrive not connecting

1. OneDrive not connecting - Similar Threads - OneDrive connecting

2. cannot connect to onedrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cannot connect to onedrive: Onedrive error 0x8004de44 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-connect-to-onedrive/47bcccd4-4185-4eed-aeef-d2379cfe00e5
  3. cannot connect to onedrive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cannot connect to onedrive: Onedrive error 0x8004de44 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-connect-to-onedrive/47bcccd4-4185-4eed-aeef-d2379cfe00e5
  4. cannot connect to onedrive

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. hi my onedrive isnt connecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hi my onedrive isnt connecting: hi my onedrive isnt connecting https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-my-onedrive-isnt-connecting/9160aad2-afa8-46b2-b9ca-6b159329d68f
  6. hi my onedrive isnt connecting

hi my onedrive isnt connecting: hi my onedrive isnt connecting https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-my-onedrive-isnt-connecting/9160aad2-afa8-46b2-b9ca-6b159329d68f
  7. OneDrive won't connect on a freshly reset windows 11 machine

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive won't connect on a freshly reset windows 11 machine: I just setup a new laptop. It recognized my microsoft account and login just fine, and offered to sync my settings from my old laptop. Everything was great, but OneDrive won't sync. When I click on the onedrive logo, it is gray/white and then it pops up and says OneDrive...
  8. OneDrive won't connect on a freshly reset windows 11 machine

OneDrive won't connect on a freshly reset windows 11 machine: I just setup a new laptop. It recognized my microsoft account and login just fine, and offered to sync my settings from my old laptop. Everything was great, but OneDrive won't sync. When I click on the onedrive logo, it is gray/white and then it pops up and says OneDrive...
  9. I haven't been able to connect to the OneDrive app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I haven't been able to connect to the OneDrive app: I haven't been able to connect to the OneDrive app for several days now. However, through the Web interface the connection occurs normally. Also, if you disconnect the OneDrive application from this user and connect it again, the connection occurs normally, but after...
  10. I haven't been able to connect to the OneDrive app

I haven't been able to connect to the OneDrive app: I haven't been able to connect to the OneDrive app for several days now. However, through the Web interface the connection occurs normally. Also, if you disconnect the OneDrive application from this user and connect it again, the connection occurs normally, but after...