Windows 10: Onedrive pop-up.

Discus and support Onedrive pop-up. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Every time I reboot I get this pop-up. Just to be safe I click on ok, select all files and click ok again. Then I reboot and it comes up again.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Hewjr100, Aug 28, 2016.

1. Hewjr100 Win User

Onedrive pop-up.

Every time I reboot I get this pop-up. Just to be safe I click on ok, select all files and click ok again. Then I reboot and it comes up again.

Attachment 98811

Henry

:)

Hewjr100, Aug 28, 2016

2. How do I get rid of a continual pop up saying 'Exchange activesync policies broker' - it keeps coming up and wanting to 'change my computer'

I had hoped that this suggestion to do away with OneDrive would be the answer to getting rid of this annoying pop-up--- but it appears that OneDrive isn't even set up! When I searched for OneDrive through Cortana, a pop-up appeared to do the OneDrive
    set-up for the desktop app.. I too did not install any new software or downloads and now am having to deal with something I don't even need or use.

ChrisK8812, Aug 28, 2016
  3. OneDrive version 17.3.6517.0809_1 keeps spawning FileCoAuth.exe on Windows 10

The pop-up box appears even when OneDrive is not running and also after restarting OneDrive.

Boris Breuer, Aug 28, 2016
  4. jpolacko Win User

Onedrive pop-up.

I've been having the same pop up I haven't determined if it's a update bug yet.

jpolacko, Aug 28, 2016
  5. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Hello Henry, *Smile

If you don't want to have your pictures saved to OneDrive by default, then you can use the method in the tutorial below to select "This PC" for Pictures instead to stop this.

If you do want to have your pictures saved to OneDrive by default, then click/tap on Choose folders in that message, and be sure to check the "Camera Roll" and "Screenshots" folders in your "C:\Users\(user-name)\Pictures" folder to sync with OneDrive. This should also stop the message.

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/2...dows-10-a.html

Brink, Aug 28, 2016
  6. Hewjr100 Win User
    All the onedrive folders have a green check mark?

Henry

Hewjr100, Aug 28, 2016
  7. Hewjr100 Win User
    I was able to fix it, with the following instructions:

• Press the Windows key + R.
    • In the Run window, enter: %localappdata%\Microsoft\OneDrive\onedrive.exe /reset.
    • Click OK.
    • Make sure the OneDrive icon in the notification area of the taskbar disappears and then re-appears after a minute or two.
    Henry

Hewjr100, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Onedrive pop-up.

1. Onedrive pop-up. - Similar Threads - Onedrive pop

2. OneDrive pops up everytime I open any folder no matter what folder it is.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive pops up everytime I open any folder no matter what folder it is.: So recently out of nowhere onedrive has been popping up everytime i open up any folder no matter what the folder is. OneDrive is not sync'd to anything and I disabled it a long time ago. When I go to the onedrive settings at onedrive.com it shows that nothing is sync'd and...
  3. OneDrive pops up everytime I open any folder no matter what folder it is.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive pops up everytime I open any folder no matter what folder it is.: So recently out of nowhere onedrive has been popping up everytime i open up any folder no matter what the folder is. OneDrive is not sync'd to anything and I disabled it a long time ago. When I go to the onedrive settings at onedrive.com it shows that nothing is sync'd and...
  4. Constant steam of Pop-up windows from OneDrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant steam of Pop-up windows from OneDrive: I try to open a file that's on the OneDrive, but when I do I get a constant stream of pop-up windows 10 a second that say the app is "downloading a file from com.microsoft.OneDrive. The file won't open until the download completes."Since it won't stop spawning pop-up menus so...
  5. Constant steam of Pop-up windows from OneDrive

Constant steam of Pop-up windows from OneDrive: I try to open a file that's on the OneDrive, but when I do I get a constant stream of pop-up windows 10 a second that say the app is "downloading a file from com.microsoft.OneDrive. The file won't open until the download completes."Since it won't stop spawning pop-up menus so...
  6. Empty folders with Korean names is popping up in my OneDrive in Win11 laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Empty folders with Korean names is popping up in my OneDrive in Win11 laptop: Hi there!!!I recently came across a strange problem with my OneDrive on Win11 laptop. Everything has been fine for years till this date. Today, I noticed a weird folder in my OneDrive, the name of the folder seems to be in Korean symbol. But it can also be Chinese or...
  7. Empty folders with Korean names is popping up in my OneDrive in Win11 laptop

Empty folders with Korean names is popping up in my OneDrive in Win11 laptop: Hi there!!!I recently came across a strange problem with my OneDrive on Win11 laptop. Everything has been fine for years till this date. Today, I noticed a weird folder in my OneDrive, the name of the folder seems to be in Korean symbol. But it can also be Chinese or...
  8. why when i unlock my taskbar onedrive my user and libraries pop up ect?

in Windows 10 Customization
    why when i unlock my taskbar onedrive my user and libraries pop up ect?: When i unlocked my taskbar to move it into the centre i dragged it over and out of no where onedrive-Personal Haydengrahamuser and libraries...
  9. why when i unlock my taskbar onedrive my user and libraries pop up ect?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why when i unlock my taskbar onedrive my user and libraries pop up ect?: When i unlocked my taskbar to move it into the centre i dragged it over and out of no where onedrive-Personal Haydengrahamuser and libraries...
  10. why when i unlock my taskbar onedrive my user and libraries pop up ect?