Windows 10: OneDrive Semi Missing Again

Discus and support OneDrive Semi Missing Again in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; This is the second time this has happened. After the last CU update I reinstalled OneDrive which I had hoped had fixed it and so it was for about four... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by swarfega, Jun 22, 2018.

1. swarfega Win User

OneDrive Semi Missing Again

This is the second time this has happened.

After the last CU update I reinstalled OneDrive which I had hoped had fixed it and so it was for about four days.

The OneDrive icon is missing from my systray.
    The files on demand feature is missing. The files are now local.
    The OneDrive icon in the navigation pane in file explorer is broken.
    The status icon is only showing for files and not folders.

I have Windows Defender and Malwarebytes as my resident security.

I could just reinstall it but it will say that there is a newer version available and will most likely do this again.

OneDrive Semi Missing Again [​IMG]

:)

swarfega, Jun 22, 2018

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Jun 22, 2018
  3. OneDrive Personal Missing 'Green Ticks'

Hi James,

The issue that you encountered regarding the program is may be caused by some files or components that are missing on the system. To sort out your concern, we suggest that you
    reset OneDrive using the Run commands. This process will restart the program to its working state and eliminate any software conflicts. To do this, you may follow the steps below:

• Click Start, type Run, and then press Enter.
    • Copy and paste the following command into the Run window and click
      OK.
      • %localappdata%\Microsoft\OneDrive\onedrive.exe /reset
    • Make sure that the OneDrive icon in the notification area of the taskbar will disappear and reappear after a minute or two.
    • If the icon doesn’t reappear after a few minutes, copy this command:
      %localappdata%\Microsoft\OneDrive\onedrive.exe
      and paste it into the
      Run window, and then click OK.
    • Once you’re done, check if the issue persists.

Let us know if the suggestion works for you.

Joseph Ban, Jun 22, 2018
  4. OneDrive Semi Missing Again

Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jun 22, 2018
Thema:

OneDrive Semi Missing Again

1. OneDrive Semi Missing Again - Similar Threads - OneDrive Semi Missing

2. OneDrive Broken yet again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive Broken yet again: Hi, I have recently done a clean install of windows 11, amongst other things because onedrive is being a right pain. Since the reinstall it is beyond slow. Something has changed recently. There used to be a version of onedrive installed and you could download onedrive for...
  3. OneDrive Broken yet again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive Broken yet again: Hi, I have recently done a clean install of windows 11, amongst other things because onedrive is being a right pain. Since the reinstall it is beyond slow. Something has changed recently. There used to be a version of onedrive installed and you could download onedrive for...
  4. Onedrive is deleting files again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Onedrive is deleting files again: I had a similar problem about a year ago. I was alerted by onedrive that files were being deleted from my art program clipstudio if you were wondering. But this has since been resolved. I have downloaded a game off of steam sims 4. I can recall that the day I set it up I...
  5. Onedrive is deleting files again

Onedrive is deleting files again: I had a similar problem about a year ago. I was alerted by onedrive that files were being deleted from my art program clipstudio if you were wondering. But this has since been resolved. I have downloaded a game off of steam sims 4. I can recall that the day I set it up I...
  6. How to stop Onedrive enabled itself again and again?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to stop Onedrive enabled itself again and again?: Hi, everyone. I want to ask for you to tell me the ways of stopping enable itself again and again. I disabled Onedrive in quick access by using the registry keys as following successfully. [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{018D5C66-4533-4307-9B53-224DE2ED1FE6}]...
  7. OneDrive alive again

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive alive again: After a botched PCMover file transfer from Windows 10 laptop to Windows 10 laptop, I see all these folders under This PC whose properties indicate OneDrive in the path. My entire Excel documents in one subfolder show 0KB although I have these files in my User backup. I did...
  8. OneDrive again!!

OneDrive again!!: I have a continual problem with OneDriveon my Desktop computer. It works for a while and then suddenly the quick access icons disappear and the files stop synching. If you right click on file explorer and click "pin to quick access" it doesn't work. So in the past I have...
  9. Onedrive Missing

Onedrive Missing: Hi I'm running Windows 10 and have been using Onedrive for a while. All of a sudden it's missing! Tried all the usual fixes, reset, reinstall etc. I can access it on the internet no problem but on my PC. nothing. No icons, no folder in explorer and won't start. No error...
  10. OneDrive Semi Icon Missing Again

OneDrive Semi Icon Missing Again: This is the second time this has happened. After the last CU update I reinstalled OneDrive which I had hoped had fixed it and so it was for about four days. The OneDrive icon is missing from my systray. The files on demand feature is missing. The files are now local. The...